amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah but this is the second high profile "uncommonly uncommon" crime to occur in Cleveland over the past decade that the cops missed completely until someone got away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell

7.9 miles apart from one another:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=cleve...en&sa=N&tab=wl(12205 Imperial Avenue to Seymour Avenue both in Cleveland on googlemaps, can't get the link to work right)

Sowell's house and this house. In fact, remains at Sowell's house were checked against DNA to see if they matched any of these three girls.

I think they dropped the ball bad, but that's just my personal opinion, I understand what you're saying I just disagree I guess.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Um, maybe I'm wrong here, but if this was a domestic violence thing with those previous 911 complaints, don't you think the cops should do something? Let's say there's a woman beating on the windows and her spouse/boyfriend beats her unconscious. Someone calls 911 and they respond by showing up to the house. Well, now there's no more woman beating on the window so when the cops get there, everything looks A-Ok! Do the cops not have a responsibility to question a woman at the house about what the fuck is going on?

I've worked with several people who had the cops called on them for domestic disputes, certainly nothing as crazy as having a woman on a leash naked in the backyard. The guys certainly weren't just allowed to stay at the house. In fact, in most of the cases, they had to completely vacate the property.

I don't know what the hell happened in any of the three circumstances, but just saying that they're not allowed to search without a warrant seems way the fuck off to me.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ah but this is the second high profile "uncommonly uncommon" crime to occur in Cleveland over the past decade that the cops missed completely until someone got away.
And let's not forget that time Antarius banged a tranny. Cleveland is a weird place.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woman on a leash in the backyard is personally not something I'd call the cops over.

goth_leash.jpg

goth_leash.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Woman on a leash in the backyard is personally not something I'd call the cops over.

goth_leash.jpg
Twofer. Emo and incest.

Thems gotta be siblings. On a more serious note, this guy Ramsey needs a movie: The Black Lebowski starring Samuel L Jackson

goth_leash.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah... but Cleveland ain't Germany bro.

WHY CAN'T CLEVELAND BE GERMANY? OHIO UBER ALLES.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Charles Ramsey is indeed a funny character but when asked about the reward money he said

"I tell you what you do, give it to them (the kidnapped girls) ... you know I got a job anyway," and pulled out his paycheck that he just picked up.

Pretty awesome dude.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Charles Ramsey is indeed a funny character but when asked about the reward money he said

"I tell you what you do, give it to them (the kidnapped girls) ... you know I got a job anyway," and pulled out his paycheck that he just picked up.

Pretty awesome dude.
link plz