amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've had type 1 for so long I can't imagine my life without it. I consider the disease a zero sum accounting system, which I would much prefer to type 2.

Your other comment I choose to forget.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did have a sort of on topic question as pertains to the abortion thing; are the mothers being charged with anything? Wouldn't they have to know what they were doing, or were these all without their consent? I think someone mentioned there was no consent, but maybe only as a "way it could be considered murder?"
This might be dumber than Seal Team 6. I mean I really don't think I've ever seen anything more retarded than this in my entire life.

Are you seriously asking if the mothers, who were held against their will chained up in a sound proof rape basement for years, who were beaten savagely by their captor in order to induce a miscarriage, would be charged with a crime?

Congratulations, I think this post is your magnum opus. I doubt you will ever again reach such an astonishing level of stupidity.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
You idiots. I meant the Gosnell thing, not the fucking actual topic at hand, since the topic at hand was derailed twice. Notice where I said "AS PERTAINS TO THE ABORTION ARTICLE?"

Unless I somehow missed the connection between the crazy ass Philly abortion doctor and this case in Cleveland, I will very kindly overlook it as being early as shit on a Monday morning.

The article mentions it's essentially a pill popping clinic for meth addicts or something; it makes no mention of anyone doing it by force or without consent. I could see the women being uneducated enough to not know there's a cut off, but if not, and the doctor can get charged for the murder, could the mothers get charged as an accomplice?

Inception - going full retard trying to call someone else full retard.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I've had type 1 for so long I can't imagine my life without it. I consider the disease a zero sum accounting system, which I would much prefer to type 2.

Your other comment I choose to forget.
Yea, I only know it from his perspective - it just seems like a nutty balancing game. He's obviously been dealing with it since he was a child, and I imagine you are very similar in that you "just feel" a certain way and know what's up. It's a mind blown thing that you can just understand sugar levels to that exactness, when on the outside it looks like applying a bandaid to everything. However, your comment is intriguing, as I thought type 2 can sometimes be handled with just a change in diet and exercise? (I know little about type 1, and less about type 2.)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Type 1 is your pancreas not working right for whatever reason so your body is unable to make its own insulin. Type 2 is most easily understood as your body building a tolerance to its own insulin.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You idiots. I meant the Gosnell thing, not the fucking actual topic at hand, since the topic at hand was derailed twice. Notice where I said "AS PERTAINS TO THE ABORTION ARTICLE?"

Unless I somehow missed the connection between the crazy ass Philly abortion doctor and this case in Cleveland, I will very kindly overlook it as being early as shit on a Monday morning.

The article mentions it's essentially a pill popping clinic for meth addicts or something; it makes no mention of anyone doing it by force or without consent. I could see the women being uneducated enough to not know there's a cut off, but if not, and the doctor can get charged for the murder, could the mothers get charged as an accomplice?

You didn't say abortion article, you said abortion thing. And since the thread was still in the middle of your dumb fucking diabeetus derail, why the fuck would we think you were talking about Gosnell, who was only very briefly the subject of discussion?

You're retarded either way.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hey guys let's all get really angry and upset and tell people they should die and get cancer and stuff because of a misunderstanding. That's the only reasonable thing to do.

LadyVex wasn't clear that she was talking about the murder trial abortion doc. I'm so angry about that I don't think I can function today

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Goddamn whiteknight. She said "abortion thing" in a thread where it was argued for pages that the man in Cleveland should or shouldn't get the death sentence for causing miscarriages of his captives and you are defending her.

It's everyone else's mistake for thinking her response pertained to the topic being discussed. Makes sense. What doesn't make sense is if LadyVex is really a women and doesn't have a penis, why she isn't in the kitchen and on a computer.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

No, no, I'm pretty sure you said:

I did have a sort of on topic question as pertains to theabortion thing;
You can understand the confusion when you are referencing a minor derail 6 days ago, this thread having since been derailed 2x (by you) first with your husband and the cops, then arguing about diabetes, when what you said matches perfectly with the overall topic of discussion in this thread. But if it makes you feel better to call US idiots, hey, have at it.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, I wasn't clear; you guys are still stupid for going insane over it. I can, only because this is rerolled, understand how you might immediately think someone is stupid enough to think those women are to blame at all. I mean, the Gosnell thing was on the same fucking page; slow your roll.

Either way, if that's what is getting you guys worked up, you're crazy. The guy should get the death penalty and probably much more for a variety of reasons; causing miscarriages should definitely be an added charge but the guy's already wrote his ticket to fucking hell. If he doesn't have a life sentence + death penalty BEFORE they convict him on that shit something is wrong.

If the (on topic?) argument was whether he should be considered for the death penalty because of causing miscarriages (or, successfully argued murder), over the several years + of rape, abuse, suffering, etc etc forced upon those women, that is the most insane thing I've ever fucking heard. If that's the ONLY way to nail him for the death penalty then yea, sure, go crazy. But that's fucking terrible that in order to punish them appropriately we have to bring in zygotes to question whether he was REALLY a bad guy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Give Lady Vex a break, she is still raging hard about AQ (sorry, I had to do it!
smile.png
)

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That is true. LadyVex sounds like a grade A asshole from her comments in the WoW thread. "All these damn scrubs were pissy cause we opened AQ when they weren't there, but we totally threw our leftover trash at them from raids! Just because we needed their help and had to practically beg them to help us open AQ, what, they think they deserve MOAR!?!?!?!!!!????!!!?!?!?!111?!!!?!!!"

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's not the fact that you say stupid shit as much as you say stupid shit and then blame everyone else.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys let's all get really angry and upset and tell people they should die and get cancer and stuff because of a misunderstanding. That's the only reasonable thing to do.

LadyVex wasn't clear that she was talking about the murder trial abortion doc. I'm so angry about that I don't think I can function today
Seriously.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yea, I wasn't clear; you guys are still stupid for going insane over it. I can, only because this is rerolled, understand how you might immediately think someone is stupid enough to think those women are to blame at all. I mean, the Gosnell thing was on the same fucking page; slow your roll.

Either way, if that's what is getting you guys worked up, you're crazy. The guy should get the death penalty and probably much more for a variety of reasons; causing miscarriages should definitely be an added charge but the guy's already wrote his ticket to fucking hell. If he doesn't have a life sentence + death penalty BEFORE they convict him on that shit something is wrong.

If the (on topic?) argument was whether he should be considered for the death penalty because of causing miscarriages (or, successfully argued murder), over the several years + of rape, abuse, suffering, etc etc forced upon those women, that is the most insane thing I've ever fucking heard. If that's the ONLY way to nail him for the death penalty then yea, sure, go crazy. But that's fucking terrible that in order to punish them appropriately we have to bring in zygotes to question whether he was REALLY a bad guy.
There is no question whether or not he is a sociopath. There should not even be a question as to if he ever walks the street as a free man again. Hopefully the answers are obviously yes and no.

The only question is whether or not the State should execute him. The State ONLY executes for one crime. The question is if he is guilty of that crime. Look at some of the raw hate in this thread. Morally justified hate or not (and if you're going to hate something, this is the right sort of thing to hate), that's exactly why the state only executes for one crime -- and sporadically even then.

He's guilty of quite a bit. But so far as we know not murder. Now if they can find a body that's completely different, and that's not unreasonable to think if they dig in his basement they might pull up some skeletons. I imagine some SBI/FBI agents are actually looking for the ones that didn't get rescued.

It's not misogyny. It'd be no different if his victims were young boys instead of young girls.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
It's not the fact that you say stupid shit as much as you say stupid shit and then blame everyone else.
Oh please. I asked a legitimate question about gosnell, and while the diabetes thing did turn into a derail it was somewhat relevant to comments about cops not ascertaining situations. Admittedly, I could have made the question clearer, but I hadn't realized the comments about abortion being murder went back to cleveland and not philly.

In the end, half a dozen people went full retard trying to call me one, and all they succeeded in doing is grossly over reacting. If that somehow makes me a bitch, then so be it.

But it's rerolled - it's not like a derail, a confusing question, an over reaction or a personal attack all rolled into one thread is new.
tongue.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There is no question whether or not he is a sociopath. There should not even be a question as to if he ever walks the street as a free man again. Hopefully the answers are obviously yes and no.

The only question is whether or not the State should execute him. The State ONLY executes for one crime. The question is if he is guilty of that crime. Look at some of the raw hate in this thread. Morally justified hate or not (and if you're going to hate something, this is the right sort of thing to hate), that's exactly why the state only executes for one crime -- and sporadically even then.

He's guilty of quite a bit. But so far as we know not murder. Now if they can find a body that's completely different, and that's not unreasonable to think if they dig in his basement they might pull up some skeletons. I imagine some SBI/FBI agents are actually looking for the ones that didn't get rescued.

It's not misogyny. It'd be no different if his victims were young boys instead of young girls.
I don't really know enough about the law to know which way this will go. On its face it sounds kind of silly, but I guess they are just throwing whatever they can at the guy at this point.

The day after the rescue there were reports that the girls claimed there were more girls in the house at times, as in more girls he was beating and raping and shit. I haven't heard anything about that since then so it may have been one of those typical initial reports that turns out to be false.