Amazing Spider-Man 2

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure he was some retard (like Forrest Gump level stupid) that was already pretty strong but then was either given a suit that made him super strong and it bonded to his skin or he was experimented on. Might be a combination of both.
He was a Russian hired thug that was given a polymer suit that bonded to him. The only real difference between this and the movie is his suit is mechanical.

Beef

He was a Russian hired thug that was given a polymer suit that bonded to him. The only real difference between this and the movie is his suit is mechanical.
Why change it to the gobot suit? To make it more realistic? After Electro, I don't think you have to worry about all that so why not keep it to source? Mecno was hokey as shit but also the fact it was basically a throw away scene "to set up the Sinister Six". Cool, this guy got jobbed in a 15 second slow mo exchange, he's a huge threat! GIANT!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The story was bad and ham-fisted, Electro was bad, Rhino is a close second to Wade Wilson in origins on worse use of a comic character ever put on film. Garfield was better than the first movie, I liked Harry well enough. Spidey in costume was good, I think the clock scene was well done. Better than SM3 but it's the worst comic movie since the first reboot.
Agreed. 6.5/10.

Caliane

not really.

"osborne prototypes".

doc ock could have been using an advanced version of the arms.
Vulture could steal his wings in industrial espionage. A recreation of theirs.
or, the origins could have occurred before, and we just didn't see them. And Osborne is studying the machines while Ock, and vulture are in jail..

plenty of plausible excuses.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be hard.

Are you saying having his next 50 villains origin stories all on display in one room is clever or good storytelling?

It's lazy=P

I wish the rest of the movie lived up to the action. And he actually acted like Spider-Man this time around which was a huge improvement.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This movie blew chunks. His voice overs were horrible, and when he was on screen as Peter I felt you could have sprinkled glitter on him and call him Edward Cullen. The story was lame,
Foxx sucked as the villain, though to be fair the villain had no point and his story was lame. Oooh, electrocution+eels(seriously, wtf)=superpower
now how about a reason for us to give a damn?

Yeah this shit sucked , "Im the Rhino"....and Electro was stupid as well , well when spidey was moving about the city i enjoyed. Also the Truck sequence was done well also , but other then that complete shit imo.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is actually great news, we wont be hearing about this monstrosity for another 4 years. maybe by then they will have a proper villain origin story other than "i thought you was my friend, but now because of an easily explained misunderstanding , i will be your arch enemy until i die!"

Blackyce

this is actually great news, we wont be hearing about this monstrosity for another 4 years. maybe by then they will have a proper villain origin story other than "i thought you was my friend, but now because of an easily explained misunderstanding , i will be your arch enemy until i die!"
Maybe you guys need to just suck on Tobey's dick some more to bring him back.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I didn't like the harry angle in this either, and I do like the new peter. It didn't reach monstrosity level by any means. Fun movie, they should make another.