Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm not. I got some good warehouse deals and a new Fire Tablet for the wife unit.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I tried to get get some toys for my kid. As soon as I clicked on to add it within 30 seconds the deal was 100% gone

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I'm on the waitlist for the Echo, but it seems to kick me off the waitlist periodically. I get a confirmation on the screen (but no popup) that I'm on the waitlist for the deal... then, a couple minutes later, I either get the option to join the waitlist or am told that the waitlist is full. Any thoughts?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Some it has the feel of overstock stuff. I ordered an item 3 weeks ago and today the same item is on "sale" in the prime deal for the same exact price.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Idiotic to have timed deals in the middle of the week when people are working. Was wanting another $25 firestick but woke up to find it was obviously 100% claimed.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm on the waitlist for the Echo, but it seems to kick me off the waitlist periodically. I get a confirmation on the screen (but no popup) that I'm on the waitlist for the deal... then, a couple minutes later, I either get the option to join the waitlist or am told that the waitlist is full. Any thoughts?
I had issues with it when I put my order in for it myself. It was at 0% when I started trying to add it and then when my order went through it was at 60%, I think a lot of people were waiting for it to drop in order to buy it.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I tried and failed to get the HP Stream 7" tablet for $60. I didn't want the tablet. I wanted the 1 year of Office365 it comes with and $60 is quite a bit less than regular price, plus you got the tablet with it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Already sold out of Kindles by the time I woke up this morning, fuck you Amazon.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Prime Plus will play an alarm to wake you no matter the hour regarding sales of productsthat may or may not interest you based on previous purchases and visits to Amazon.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Everything I wanted had a max wait list by the time I got to it.

Good sale fire people sitting at home all day shopping online.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Everything I wanted had a max wait list by the time I got to it.

Good sale fire people sitting at home all day shopping online.
It's pretty hilarious. I happened to pop on at the bottom of the hour and while browsing saw an upcoming deal for a 2pack of sunscreen on sale that would be about 2 dollars cheaper than I'd get in the store. Sure that's a decent deal, why not? 1 minute later when I decide to buy:

WAITLIST

People really were pouncing on that sunscreen deal.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I managed to get a UPS, been wanting one for a while now so I'm a bit pleased about that. Missed the Echo deal though I'm waffling on wanting one or not.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guy at work took off for this lol. I know what he makes he would have to really rack up on sales to come out ahead and he is out of vacation. I'm going to really rub it in tomorrow.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
damn party at Crones house this weekend

I'll bring the Macho Man DVD