American Horror Story: Coven

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kinda felt a little sad for the son witch hunter and his father's grief. At least he went out balls up kicking in some shit though dont know why he was so slow on the trigger with the shotgun there on ole voodoo queeny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
witch hunter was stoopid, of all the witches he knew, he knew queenie, he actually knows her powers and her physical build,... she had a kevlar vest made outta pure fat! but i think queenie is dead, not from the self inflicted voodoo headshot but from the stomach shot.

and man hank is a pro liar... he clearly knew who misty day was, but his first reaction is to say "whose this?"

and how do we think supreme fixed frankenkyle? must be another power? or she just fixed the messed up jigsaw from the res?

i'm guessing she's not gonna be doing chemo to keep her strength up for the war? anyone have any idea how much chemo she should be doing for a spinal cancer patient?

any guesses why red witch gave cordelia separate eyes? oh and why is she all axe murdery now? i guess getting res'd back really fucks you up huh?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought she took one eye from the weak witch and that old queen warlock so as not to leave neither of them completely blind, but then she kills both of them anyway. I guess it was some symbolic revenge thing. As for frankenkyle im pretty sure he is only speaking normally because fiona put those words in his head. He replaced the dog as her guard dog.

Caliane

yeah, I think Queenie is alright.

Madison doesn't seem to be crazy. So I don't think, rez=nuts is correct.

Red did claim dieing/burning gave her a powerup though. so its probably more the traumatic death/betrayal made her lose it.

And yeah. Kyle is still messed up. She just improved him a bit more somehow. Possibly simply mindcontrol on a broken mind.

and also, yeah. Witchhunter was a dumbass.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow, so damn much to process, i swear now with coven, each eps has as much as 5x the amount of congruent stories as any other show.

pretty sure misty is of course coming back, she said she made backup plans... even tho she's gonna be buried alive. nans gone for good, her souls gone, but now what are they gonna do about the baby?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they did some weird stuff this episode, like they realized they had way too much story and needed to wrap a bunch of shit up all at once just so they could finish the season. the witch hunter subplot, fiona just cuts their balls off completely pissing them off. not exactly what she planned would happen, they kill off the downs chick like it was nothing. stevie nicks happens and we get a 70s sitcom style musical cameo. i felt like the doobie brothers or sammy davis jr was going to walk on next. so much stuff happened that episode.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This season has been somewhat of a disappointment. Honestly, Nan and Misty are the only two characters I even remotely care about. So much for Nan -- poor girl needs a break. She's been killed off in both seasons.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
nan made it further this season, i thought she was gonna bite it during the halloween zombie eps, since thats when she was off'd s1.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I really loved it when he called off the deal. So, do we have any idea what happened there? how did she have nothing to bargain with?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Man, this show is getting up there with the batshit insanity levels expected of American Horror Story. What the hell is going on?!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got bored and stopped watching around ep 7 or 8 - is it worth catching up on?
the love scenes really kill it for me, not like the fake sex, but like where they show they "love" someone...
couple 1
frankenkyle/zoe/madison or any combination... so boring!, looks like they just stuffed in this threesome for the wow factor (and frankenkyle is engaged to madison irl?)
couple 2
nan and enema neighbor
wtf? really there was absolutely zero purpose for having enema boy in here except to give nan something to do
couple 3
axeman/fiona
ugh seems now she runs off to get a ghostfuck for 10minutes every episode

AHS would be good if they cut out the love shit... this series just can't do it right, it never has, the writers just suck at a love story, or the actors/actresses suck. I mean i like them kicking ass, but that's being overshadowed with crappy romance.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
actually now that i think back to it, hank wasn't a bad witch hunter, he just didn't account for the fact that shit is crazy. we find out that precious is alive and she was shot with a silver bullet, which i guess should be game over for any witch, but she's alive still. So hank went in there guns blazing shooting the black hair salon with silver bullets, thats why he didn't check to see if the witches were really dead when he shot them, thats why he discounted precious, cuz of the silver bullets.

i'm thinking voodoo/witch magic is shared in a collective pool of power and since like there are so few of them left, a lot of that power is being funneled into which ever witch is still around... the young witches at least. That would explain how all the young witches got so powerful... they killed nan cuz her clairvoyance was getting more powerful, let alone her growing TK and mind control. Madison could raise the dead and who knows what else, and zoe has like super witch book smarts now.

but again i think this only affects young witches, that would explain why fiona keeps on deterriorating, why mrytle (the burned witch) doesn't seem so powerful (maybe a tiny power bump... cuz she died) and why cordelia had to go re-blind in order to get second-sight again.

regarding the SEC rat maze... maybe it could only be done with 2 super powerful supremes? was angela bassett helping out? i don't really recall, but that'd be my explaining on how basically Warren Buffet got taken down.