Amtrak - Selo Server Raid Guild - TL/AOS/RI Leadership

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
So I last played EQ back in the very first iteration of the TLPs (Sanadebe, bard in FoH), back when I had more time to no life... thinking of coming back for this, though don't have time to no life in the same way any more thanks to work; what's Amtrak's EU membership like?
Open world stuff will be around the clock even if scheduled stuff will tend to be on EST/PST evenings with scheduled weekend stuff starting much earlier. People will have all kinds of schedules and there are people on pretty much at all times.

Last edited:

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
So I last played EQ back in the very first iteration of the TLPs (Sanadebe, bard in FoH), back when I had more time to no life... thinking of coming back for this, though don't have time to no life in the same way any more thanks to work; what's Amtrak's EU membership like?
I'm gonna be rolling with Amtrak and from the UK, will only have a few hours on launch weekend but much more available mon-thurs. Thinking of going warrior

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are any of these guilds forming up taking on casual players? I would be interested in having a group that runs for an hour or two a night, but im certainly not willing to poop sock or anything. Anyone else in my boat?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are any of these guilds forming up taking on casual players? I would be interested in having a group that runs for an hour or two a night, but im certainly not willing to poop sock or anything. Anyone else in my boat?

Holy shit is this Cynni? Wood elf ?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

awkward answering this here since you asked in a different guild's thread, but Faceless has no attendance requirement.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
awkward answering this here since you asked in a different guild's thread, but Faceless has no attendance requirement.

kanye+speech+3.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna be rolling with Amtrak and from the UK, will only have a few hours on launch weekend but much more available mon-thurs. Thinking of going warrior

I'm debating either rolling cleric (which I played back in classic), shaman or beastlord... will be called Sanadebe either way and will aim to log in for server start.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
donbenno that schedule lines up with what i'm actually expecting pretty well, maybe it'll work out and we can group some ... I'm going to be a necro, and planning on planning sunday-thursday from like 7cst-2am or so

Off chance still that I convince my wife the kids need to see their grandparents in which case plans change and I've got all day Saturday as well..... #goingtograndma's?!

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
Be cool if we find a couple more keystone. I start my night shift 2 hours before server starts, 12 hours at work. 6 hours sleep then I'll be on for 8est ish. I'm pretty sure we can pick up some stragglers from guild or even join another group that get no shows.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Frontal stun immunity isn't superior to gnome general awesomeness and not needing to be shrunk ever.

It doesn't seem like much of a QoL benefit on paper, but never needing to be shrunk is HUGE.

Sterling

El Presidente
It doesn't seem like much of a QoL benefit on paper, but never needing to be shrunk is HUGE.
It is actually a real nice perk. Not really the reason I play gnomes when the class can be a gnome, but it actually is a legit benefit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is actually a real nice perk. Not really the reason I play gnomes when the class can be a gnome, but it actually is a legit benefit.

You love gnomes like I love SKs or Assassins in PoE, its a lifestyle choice

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I tried using a gnome pot once to see what it would be like.... never again