Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dudes have been bragging about the big bitches they railed since the beginning of time. that dude is either a midget or thats really one damned big bitch.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
dudes have been bragging about the big bitches they railed since the beginning of time. that dude is either a midget or thats really one damned big bitch.

When I was a kid I had trouble drawing proportions accurately. So I'd draw two people and one would be bigger than the other, for whatever reason. I'm guessing this cave person 9000 years ago was likely similar to a modern little kid in a lot of ways. They were just starting over after the Great Flood wiped out all the advanced civilizations and all that.

I think it's interesting how all the super-old artwork depicting sex seem to be doggy-style. I guess that was just what everyone did because it was the easiest way for males to dominate females without them getting away. Probably a ton of rape going on back then. Observe how wild cats behave and they do the same shit.

There's no missionary in any of these pictures which tells me missionary might actually be a pretty unnatural sex position. I've never liked it myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
There's no missionary in any of these pictures which tells me missionary might actually be a pretty unnatural sex position. I've never liked it myself.
It's probably a product of beds, I've not had sex outside but assuming that you can get scratched/dirty/uncomfortable quite easily if your entire back is making contact with the ground with no protection.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i seem to remember this item coming up a few years ago. i believe, if you look at that sphinx from the other side it doesn't look like a sphinx.
there are no pictures i can find that show the other side though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i seem to remember this item coming up a few years ago. i believe, if you look at that sphinx from the other side it doesn't look like a sphinx.
there are no pictures i can find that show the other side though.
and thats only the modern way we know the sphynx, the original sculpture is likely quite different. the intepretation we know today has been modified to represent a dynastic king which has the pharoenic head dress.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats very cool, but i dont want to say thats manmade. the way the stones are stacked right on top of each other instead of halfway on top suggests this wasnt built by hand. if you stacked a bunch of bricks as high as you could you're asking for that to tip over. the other megaliths that we know are man made are all stacked differently for structural integrity. i think the passage of time cracked those rocks in that way . just my 2 cents. thanks very much for the post. i hadnt checked Jimmy's videos in a bit. it is interesting.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
thats very cool, but i dont want to say thats manmade. the way the stones are stacked right on top of each other instead of halfway on top suggests this wasnt built by hand. if you stacked a bunch of bricks as high as you could you're asking for that to tip over. the other megaliths that we know are man made are all stacked differently for structural integrity. i think the passage of time cracked those rocks in that way . just my 2 cents. thanks very much for the post. i hadnt checked Jimmy's videos in a bit. it is interesting.

probably natural but it does have an uncanny resemblance to the way other megalithic structures are joined

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
probably natural but it does have an uncanny resemblance to the way other megalithic structures are joined
yeah, they look very similar. that area was likely an ancient human settlement. maybe not as old as the wall structure, but those cup marks and other items look man made. i bet there are other things to be found there.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, they look very similar. that area was likely an ancient human settlement. maybe not as old as the wall structure, but those cup marks and other items look man made. i bet there are other things to be found there.

cup marks are nothing - all over the world spanning multiple cultures. They’re for grinding down grain, acorns ect. Ive seen em myself in the tahoe area of CA.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cup marks are nothing - all over the world spanning multiple cultures. They’re for grinding down grain, acorns ect. Ive seen em myself in the tahoe area of CA.
yep. guys like Aquachigger on Youtube finds them all the time. there will also be petroglyphs to go with the cup marks.those are always interesting. probably lots of flints too, used for knapping spear and arrowheads.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've had this idea for a while that Atlantis was this one consolidated area inhabited by an advanced civilization (that could have been from somewhere else, or not). It didn't make much sense that an advanced civilization would only inhabit one city, unless their numbers were super-low.

Then I realized something, that's basically the Tower of Babel legend. This one consolidated structure where all of the (relevant) humans congregated and lived, and wanted to reach for the skies to challenge the powers that be (reach the level of their predecessors who traveled here to begin with). That was ended with the Flood, and Atlantis people scattering to the four winds was not unlike God dividing the Tower of Babel inhabitants up and making them all speak different languages.

So what I'm saying is the Atlantis inhabitants who survived the Flood ended up all over the place, having to speak different languages to get by, and divided from reaching their former glory or reaching for the stars again. They brought their superior DNA and technical know-how with them, at least until time diluted those things. Egypt got the most, due to proximity, resulting in it being the next particularly advanced civilization (talking 6000 BC here or so, not the Egypt most people think of from like, 200 BC, which probably couldn't make sense of the older Egyptian architecture either).

Indus Valley...not sure. I don't know if they were advanced like Atlantis (kinda doubt it) but I do think they pre-dated it by quite a bit and are another situation that would up-end modern understanding of human development if it were studied adequately.

This is a really interesting twitter post. I like this part:

Let's imagine a scenario where a sudden polar shift occurs, and only a small fraction of the population survives. In the 12,000 years following the event, the next advanced civilization may debate whether the faces of Mount Rushmore are man-made or simply pareidolia.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I've had this idea for a while that Atlantis was this one consolidated area inhabited by an advanced civilization (that could have been from somewhere else, or not). It didn't make much sense that an advanced civilization would only inhabit one city, unless their numbers were super-low.

Then I realized something, that's basically the Tower of Babel legend. This one consolidated structure where all of the (relevant) humans congregated and lived, and wanted to reach for the skies to challenge the powers that be (reach the level of their predecessors who traveled here to begin with). That was ended with the Flood, and Atlantis people scattering to the four winds was not unlike God dividing the Tower of Babel inhabitants up and making them all speak different languages.

So what I'm saying is the Atlantis inhabitants who survived the Flood ended up all over the place, having to speak different languages to get by, and divided from reaching their former glory or reaching for the stars again. They brought their superior DNA and technical know-how with them, at least until time diluted those things. Egypt got the most, due to proximity, resulting in it being the next particularly advanced civilization (talking 6000 BC here or so, not the Egypt most people think of from like, 200 BC, which probably couldn't make sense of the older Egyptian architecture either).

Indus Valley...not sure. I don't know if they were advanced like Atlantis (kinda doubt it) but I do think they pre-dated it by quite a bit and are another situation that would up-end modern understanding of human development if it were studied adequately.

This is a really interesting twitter post. I like this part:

Let's imagine a scenario where a sudden polar shift occurs, and only a small fraction of the population survives. In the 12,000 years following the event, the next advanced civilization may debate whether the faces of Mount Rushmore are man-made or simply pareidolia.
Well you could use a program to age the hill 12k years and post the photo on a relevant forum asking them about the mountain you found in Turkey (or anywhere) and see where the speculation goes.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This could probably go in a couple of threads...any thoughts on the several massive towers supposedly on Mars? One of them is about 50,000 feet tall. It and another are monolith-shaped, then there are 3 other towers lined up like Orion's belt.

1686028619168.png

I think this is the 50,000 foot one but it might be one of the 15,000 foot towers.