Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jv5ex2st2nv71.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This could probably go in a couple of threads...any thoughts on the several massive towers supposedly on Mars? One of them is about 50,000 feet tall. It and another are monolith-shaped, then there are 3 other towers lined up like Orion's belt.

View attachment 476777
I think this is the 50,000 foot one but it might be one of the 15,000 foot towers.
its just blurry images. none of that stuff shows up in the later hi rez photos. is it a cover up? i guess, why though? and of course this doesnt belong here. this isnt even on earth.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
This could probably go in a couple of threads...any thoughts on the several massive towers supposedly on Mars? One of them is about 50,000 feet tall. It and another are monolith-shaped, then there are 3 other towers lined up like Orion's belt.

View attachment 476777
I think this is the 50,000 foot one but it might be one of the 15,000 foot towers.
Any link on that? I know of massive "towers" being seen on Mars, but they're gigantic cylindrical funnels of dust, not actual physical tower structures.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Some Nazis tried to start an alternate non Jewish story about the origins of humans. One was that humans came from another planet and found cave type people like jews, blacks, etc living on Earth. So, blonde spacemen fit into that story well. But, Humans are exactly like the animals on Earth, thus humans are from Earth.

Humans aren't exactly like animals on Earth though. We're similar yeah, maybe 97% similar in some cases, genetically. We also have a massive gulf between us and the intelligence levels of everything else though.

I'm very interested these days in the idea that advanced humans came here from somewhere else (Mars? Blown-up planet #5?) and formed a few specific pocket civilizations (Atlantis, Indus Valley, Egypt) where a lot of people lived in small condensed areas with advanced technology, while most of humanity lived outside of these areas in caves or, at best, huts. 12,000 years ago the great flood wiped everyone out and they all started from scratch (again).

Is the idea that all humans on Earth evolved from apes considered a "Jewish" idea?

Not that surprising that some Germans would come up with ideas of history that cast them as the superior arrivals though. Far as I can tell the actual superior arrivals were likely in Mauritania and India/Pakistan. Once Atlantis went tits-up (or even before that) a lot of them went to Egypt and it became the new power center for a few thousand years, until it also went tits-up a few times over. Then whatever was left of the genetic lines of the advanced people migrated north from there and eventually formed Greece, Rome, etc. Pretty sure the Atlanteans->Egyptians crossed around the Mediterranean and set up shop in Greece/Italy just to put a big space between them and the sub-saharans. All of the old myths about the "holy land" and various pilgrimages are probably somewhat rooted in the journey of the advanced people through modern Israel to get to where they eventually set up shop.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Humans aren't exactly like animals on Earth though. We're similar yeah, maybe 97% similar in some cases, genetically. We also have a massive gulf between us and the intelligence levels of everything else though.

I'm very interested these days in the idea that advanced humans came here from somewhere else (Mars? Blown-up planet #5?) and formed a few specific pocket civilizations (Atlantis, Indus Valley, Egypt) where a lot of people lived in small condensed areas with advanced technology, while most of humanity lived outside of these areas in caves or, at best, huts. 12,000 years ago the great flood wiped everyone out and they all started from scratch (again).

Is the idea that all humans on Earth evolved from apes considered a "Jewish" idea?

Not that surprising that some Germans would come up with ideas of history that cast them as the superior arrivals though. Far as I can tell the actual superior arrivals were likely in Mauritania and India/Pakistan. Once Atlantis went tits-up (or even before that) a lot of them went to Egypt and it became the new power center for a few thousand years, until it also went tits-up a few times over. Then whatever was left of the genetic lines of the advanced people migrated north from there and eventually formed Greece, Rome, etc. Pretty sure the Atlanteans->Egyptians crossed around the Mediterranean and set up shop in Greece/Italy just to put a big space between them and the sub-saharans. All of the old myths about the "holy land" and various pilgrimages are probably somewhat rooted in the journey of the advanced people through modern Israel to get to where they eventually set up shop.
the way history is being rediscovered, it looks like, not for sure, but it looks like civilization started in either the middle east or the mediterranean. which isnt really far from each other. then it spread east and west and then eventually all around the world. i think Atlantis, providing its in fact real, was an offshoot of a greek or roman civ and provided a trade route for gold and other minerals coming from perhaps across the Atlantic. . then the cataclysm happened and so whomebver survived went back to Greece to chill out on Crete..

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the way history is being rediscovered, it looks like, not for sure, but it looks like civilization started in either the middle east or the mediterranean. which isnt really far from each other. then it spread east and west and then eventually all around the world. i think Atlantis, providing its in fact real, was an offshoot of a greek or roman civ and provided a trade route for gold and other minerals coming from perhaps across the Atlantic. . then the cataclysm happened and so whomebver survived went back to Greece to chill out on Crete..

As much as I think Atlantis was in Mauritania, just crossed my mind that maybe it was in the Mediterranean at a time when it wasn't full of water. Would have been very fertile low-land terrain with streams and lakes if the Strait of Gibraltar were sealed up. Maybe the "great flood" was Gibraltar opening up and the Atlantic ocean flooding in, wiping out anyone who lived in the basin including the city of Atlantis. Just a thought.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Surviving ancient Greek historical records did detail that the Greeks knew that Northern Africa didn't used to be all desert like it has been during known recorded history.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As much as I think Atlantis was in Mauritania, just crossed my mind that maybe it was in the Mediterranean at a time when it wasn't full of water. Would have been very fertile low-land terrain with streams and lakes if the Strait of Gibraltar were sealed up. Maybe the "great flood" was Gibraltar opening up and the Atlantic ocean flooding in, wiping out anyone who lived in the basin including the city of Atlantis. Just a thought.
there was something that happened there. whether it was actually Atlantis or called something else, even if it wasnt anything. you can see from satellite maps, that a major event happened in that one spot. a wave of water from the mediterranean swept across the continent in a direct line into the Atlantic. washing away whatever was in its path.

satellite-view-of-africa-with-country-boundaries-this-image-was-compiled-GER0G9.jpg

C0134000-Mauritania,_satellite_image.jpg

iu

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
there was something that happened there. whether it was actually Atlantis or called something else, even if it wasnt anything. you can see from satellite maps, that a major event happened in that one spot. a wave of water from the mediterranean swept across the continent in a direct line into the Atlantic. washing away whatever was in its path.

iu

It's crazy to me that the site took so long for anyone to notice, and also crazy to me that there aren't archaeologists pouring all over it.

Probably some good reasons for that though. Apparently the government in that area (governments are...loosely-defined at best there) doesn't want anyone there, unless presumably they get paid fat stacks of money for it. And you've got Boko Haram in that whole area basically owning it. So any major archaeological mission would basically need military support and a large amount of financial support.

Looking at it, I kinda wonder if maybe it's a massive impact crater of some sort and not the remains of a city. It's quite massive. Then again, it isn't much bigger than say modern Madrid or Paris, which is also designed in a kind of circular fashion. What makes it interesting is the time period it existed in (17000-12000 years ago if I'm right) and the fact that it almost definitely pre-dates all recognized modern civilization. It's also quite an undertaking as far as the engineering goes and defies modern explanation, much like the pyramids do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's crazy to me that the site took so long for anyone to notice, and also crazy to me that there aren't archaeologists pouring all over it.

Probably some good reasons for that though. Apparently the government in that area (governments are...loosely-defined at best there) doesn't want anyone there, unless presumably they get paid fat stacks of money for it. And you've got Boko Haram in that whole area basically owning it. So any major archaeological mission would basically need military support and a large amount of financial support.

Looking at it, I kinda wonder if maybe it's a massive impact crater of some sort and not the remains of a city. It's quite massive. Then again, it isn't much bigger than say modern Madrid or Paris, which is also designed in a kind of circular fashion. What makes it interesting is the time period it existed in (17000-12000 years ago if I'm right) and the fact that it almost definitely pre-dates all recognized modern civilization. It's also quite an undertaking as far as the engineering goes and defies modern explanation, much like the pyramids do.

Theres nothing there.

Its just a rock formation with a bunch of artifacts from the stone age, because it was a site for making stone tools at one point. If this was the site of Atlantis, it would be covered with all kinds of artifacts you'd expect to see in a city, but there is nothing. Zero. Look at Egypt for example, even 100+ yeras since the beginning of Egyptology they are still finding hundreds of thousands of artifacts, mummies and tombs every year. But not a single artifact that could be related to Atlantis has been ever found.

Also there is no Boko Haram there. Boko Haram is on the other side of the Sahara.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

lots of weird shit going on with N Africa. the ruler straight line of green to desert is interesting too. something big happened there. and yeah , nobody messes with Mauritania because its a war zone. lots of gold to be found there. which is why it makes it a good candidate for Atlantis. great spot for trade.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
It's not from a meteorite impact

It was initially considered to be an impact structure (as is clearly the case with the other three), but a closer study in the 1950s to 1960s suggested that it might instead have been formed by terrestrial processes. After field and laboratory studies in the 1960s, no significant evidence was found for shock metamorphism or other deformation indicative of a hypervelocity extraterrestrial impact.[11] Coesite, an indicator of shock metamorphism, was initially reported as being present in rock samples from the structure, but a further analysis in 1969 concluded that barite had been misidentified as coesite.[12] Work on dating the structure was done in the 1990s.[13] A study of the formation of the structure by Matton, et al. (2005, 2008) concluded it was not an impact structure.[3][4]

1920px-Richat_Structure_-_SRTM.jpg

See: Upheaval Dome, formed by the same geological process, Utah. Same thing, they thought it was a meteorite impact due to the presence of shocked quartz (of which Richat has none)

Upheaval_Dome_air.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's not from a meteorite impact

It was initially considered to be an impact structure (as is clearly the case with the other three), but a closer study in the 1950s to 1960s suggested that it might instead have been formed by terrestrial processes. After field and laboratory studies in the 1960s, no significant evidence was found for shock metamorphism or other deformation indicative of a hypervelocity extraterrestrial impact.[11] Coesite, an indicator of shock metamorphism, was initially reported as being present in rock samples from the structure, but a further analysis in 1969 concluded that barite had been misidentified as coesite.[12] Work on dating the structure was done in the 1990s.[13] A study of the formation of the structure by Matton, et al. (2005, 2008) concluded it was not an impact structure.[3][4]

1920px-Richat_Structure_-_SRTM.jpg

See: Upheaval Dome, formed by the same geological process, Utah. Same thing, they thought it was a meteorite impact due to the presence of shocked quartz (of which Richat has none)

Upheaval_Dome_air.jpg
nobody is actually sure what that is. which is kind of scary. its a huge enigma, but if you even try to discuss it people just say a meteor hit it and shut up about it.