Ancient Civilizations

latheboy

Trakanon Raider

Says in the article they thick they "might" have found storage rooms for royal burial objects in hidden rooms..
I was under the impression that the pyramids were not burial sites, yes kings and queens chambers, but not a toooooom ....
Am I wrong with the burial site thing?
Or is this just more propaganda about the reason for the pyramids?
As far as I believe, fuck I have no idea.
Power station for spaceships or penis extension to show off, whatever...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Says in the article they thick they "might" have found storage rooms for royal burial objects in hidden rooms..
I was under the impression that the pyramids were not burial sites, yes kings and queens chambers, but not a toooooom ....
Am I wrong with the burial site thing?
Or is this just more propaganda about the reason for the pyramids?
As far as I believe, fuck I have no idea.
Power station for spaceships or penis extension to show off, whatever...
there is no known reason for the pyramids, supposedly they are tombs per the official mainstream theory, what they actually do is up for debate. they're 5000 year old structures or older. its always going to be a mystery as to what is their purpose. they're probably tombs, but serve other functions.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
there is no known reason for the pyramids, supposedly they are tombs per the official mainstream theory, what they actually do is up for debate. they're 5000 year old structures or older. its always going to be a mystery as to what is their purpose. they're probably tombs, but serve other functions.
They also might have been co-opted to be used as tombs by Egyptians, but some theory suggest they were built way the fuck before egyptians by some other now lost and forgotten civ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Goblin Doorways to the Astral Plane by Pharmakos.

There's your new story blog title, get to work.
**Goblin Doorways to the Astral Plane**
*by Pharmakos*

In the hushed corners of the internet, there exists a legend so curious, it's only whispered amongst the most seasoned of digital explorers. A tale that intertwines the realm of the metaphysical with the mischievous, those of goblins and the astral plane.

It was a chilly Thursday evening when I, your humble storyteller, first stumbled upon a forum titled, “Ethereal Passageways and Goblin Kin.” The page was a jumble of neon green text against a pitch-black background, the digital equivalent of a back-alley pawn shop. The users on this forum claimed to have experienced encounters with otherworldly beings after passing through mysterious doorways, found in the most unexpected of places.

There was an account by a user named “MysticMarvin42,” who claimed to have discovered a door behind his kitchen cupboard. Another user, “StarryEyes98,” wrote of an ornate wooden portal hidden beneath her grandmother's antique chaise lounge. But of all the stories, one stood out the most: The Goblin Gateway.

According to the legend, goblins - those mischievous and often malevolent creatures of folklore - were not of our world. They hailed from the astral plane, a dimension parallel to ours, and traversed between the realms using hidden doorways scattered throughout the world. But these were no ordinary doorways. They were carved with symbols older than time itself, symbols that shimmered and danced like trapped stars.

For years, countless individuals claimed to have sought these goblin gateways. Many had tried (and failed) to breach their threshold, and those who succeeded? Well, they were never heard from again. Except for one: “CelestialNomad.”

CelestialNomad, a self-proclaimed astral traveler, detailed his harrowing journey through a goblin doorway he'd found hidden behind an old, moth-eaten tapestry in his attic. On crossing the threshold, he was greeted by a vast, silvery expanse, an endless horizon that defied logic and understanding. Floating islands, cascading waterfalls that flowed upwards, and radiant beings gliding gracefully in the ether. It was beauty personified.

But beauty, as they say, can be deceiving. As CelestialNomad ventured deeper, he was ambushed by a horde of goblins. These weren't the small, green creatures of storybooks. They were twisted, ethereal entities, their forms shimmering like a mirage, their eyes pools of inky blackness. It soon became evident that they were the gatekeepers of the astral plane, and they didn't take kindly to intruders.

After what felt like eons, using his knowledge of astral projection, CelestialNomad managed to evade the goblin horde and return to our realm, forever scarred by the encounter.

Back in the “real” world, he shared his experience on the forum, urging others to avoid seeking the goblin doorways. Yet, as is the nature of humans, his tale only fueled the curiosity of many. It became a rite of passage for astral explorers, a challenge to be conquered.

As for me? I remain a mere observer, documenting the tales of brave souls who venture beyond the veil. But every so often, when the moon is but a silver sliver in the night sky, I find myself drawn to the old tapestries and shadowy corners of my home, wondering if I too might stumble upon a Goblin Doorway to the Astral Plane.

But for now, dear reader, I implore you: tread carefully, for not all doorways lead to places you'd wish to go.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
mayflower.jpg

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I saw some dudes talk about this on some podcast. They did some fancy light or laser scan or whatever and it came out to be nearly perfect like down to the thousandth of an inch. And mind you these pots are not cast, or molded from clay, they are fucking carved out of hard ass granite. Not only the perfect outside shape, but the inside as well. And this is coming form an ancient society that supposedly didnt even invent the wheel yet.

Another podcast later I guess some mathematician from europe did some calculations on this thing and it amazed him how these shapes basically followed the natures mathematics, shit like the golden proportions.

They seem to think that these were created by some lost civ way before the egypt we all know 5K years ago. Because you would see these things along with other pots that looked like the Egyptians tried to copy, and they were sloppy and not even close. They were made out of clay and they even had the little granite looking shapes painted on them. Problem with rocks and stones is you cannot date them.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I saw some dudes talk about this on some podcast. They did some fancy light or laser scan or whatever and it came out to be nearly perfect like down to the thousandth of an inch. And mind you these pots are not cast, or molded from clay, they are fucking carved out of hard ass granite. Not only the perfect outside shape, but the inside as well. And this is coming form an ancient society that supposedly didnt even invent the wheel yet.

Another podcast later I guess some mathematician from europe did some calculations on this thing and it amazed him how these shapes basically followed the natures mathematics, shit like the golden proportions.

They seem to think that these were created by some lost civ way before the egypt we all know 5K years ago. Because you would see these things along with other pots that looked like the Egyptians tried to copy, and they were sloppy and not even close. They were made out of clay and they even had the little granite looking shapes painted on them. Problem with rocks and stones is you cannot date them.
i watched that video and some of those pots have been estimated to be from 9000 BC. long before any known civs in the region. some arent even egyptian, one is from Czech. its fucking insane. nobody can figure out how its done and who made these. to recreate a pot like this now you need a computer and fine carving machines. and these arent even rare. museums have thousands of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I honestly dont even know if they could do it these days at those tolerances, and if they could it would cost a fucking fortune to do so, even with computers and the finest lathes available. But even so you have to imagine that these things were supposedly made by bronze age civilization? Preposterous.

• 3Like