The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
yeah, Aldrin, John Glen, a few other guys said they saw strange lights dancing around in space. maybe it was ice particles reflecting off the sun. nobody knows what exactly. the Moon has been theorized as a base for those pesky aliens. people have seen lights and other anomolies from the Moon as well.

If we found another interesting planet with life on it and decided to set up shop and observe it from as safe a distance as possible with our drones, where would WE set up shop? That's right: On the planet's perfectly geosynchronous moon, one side of which the planet's inhabitants can't even see.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 343838
On another topic, does anyone have any idea WTF the Black Knight Satellite is? Thing's been orbiting Scandinavia / the arctic for 12-13,000 years. Maybe it already got discussed here, don't know.
Chuk already answered you (I assume, I didn't watch it), and you seem to be new to this thread so I'll go easy, but this is why people like me don't take a fucking word of this UFO shit seriously. 12-13,000 years?? Aside from the fact that it would be impossible to know how long something was in orbit unless we had detailed written records of it (which we don't)...it hasn't even been in orbit much over 20 years. You know, when it got away from the astronauts. It is strange to me that it didn't exist before that date, yet somehow people believe that it existed for thousands of years because they read it on the internet. If it has been around that long, I'm sure any of us can find articles and books and papers and whatever else discussing it before 1998, right?

Welcome to the thread! UFOs are not aliens. Never have been, never will be. Others in this thread disagree, but at this point I have never been convinced that it isn't faulty instrumentation, people seeing what they want to see, drones/advanced terrestrial tech, or outright hoaxes perpetrated by people that either want notoriety or just enjoy fucking with people. Sure, some stuff none of us can explain definitively, but that doesn't prove whether or not it is or is not aliens, so we'll just have to all believe what we want until we know for certain.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Chuk already answered you (I assume, I didn't watch it), and you seem to be new to this thread so I'll go easy, but this is why people like me don't take a fucking word of this UFO shit seriously. 12-13,000 years?? Aside from the fact that it would be impossible to know how long something was in orbit unless we had detailed written records of it (which we don't)...it hasn't even been in orbit much over 20 years. You know, when it got away from the astronauts. It is strange to me that it didn't exist before that date, yet somehow people believe that it existed for thousands of years because they read it on the internet. If it has been around that long, I'm sure any of us can find articles and books and papers and whatever else discussing it before 1998, right?

Welcome to the thread! UFOs are not aliens. Never have been, never will be. Others in this thread disagree, but at this point I have never been convinced that it isn't faulty instrumentation, people seeing what they want to see, drones/advanced terrestrial tech, or outright hoaxes perpetrated by people that either want notoriety or just enjoy fucking with people. Sure, some stuff none of us can explain definitively, but that doesn't prove whether or not it is or is not aliens, so we'll just have to all believe what we want until we know for certain.

I believe the 12,000 to 13,000 number comes from people in Scandinavia etc passing down stories about it over the centuries, since it's visible from the ground there and has been in the same orbit for a long time. That said, passing down stories is one thing but I don't know how people came up with the 12,000-13,000 number either.

EDIT: This timeline and location is all bunk, ignore it.

As for UFOs, the main thing making it all believable for me now is the military's involvement. All of the videos from random citizens could well be waved off as falling into one of those categories you mentioned. However when you have the military (and not just ours, other militaries like Britain, Russia, Iran, etc) seeing very similar objects to one another, and in some cases recording footage of it, to the point where the Pentagon is commissioning departments for it, then something is up.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

that video is a full explanation of the "black knight" stuff. its a good video and trey has a good channel though he isnt perfect by any means. he plays the racism card where no racism seems to be present.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I believe the 12,000 to 13,000 number comes from people in Scandinavia etc passing down stories about it over the centuries, since it's visible from the ground there and has been in the same orbit for a long time. That said, passing down stories is one thing but I don't know how people came up with the 12,000-13,000 number either.

As for UFOs, the main thing making it all believable for me now is the military's involvement. All of the videos from random citizens could well be waved off as falling into one of those categories you mentioned. However when you have the military (and not just ours, other militaries like Britain, Russia, Iran, etc) seeing very similar objects to one another, and in some cases recording footage of it, to the point where the Pentagon is commissioning departments for it, then something is up.
Did you watch the video? It can't possibly have been passed down in stories for centuries, because it literally didn't exist before 1998!!!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 343838
On another topic, does anyone have any idea WTF the Black Knight Satellite is? Thing's been orbiting Scandinavia / the arctic for 12-13,000 years. Maybe it already got discussed here, don't know.
Black Knight has been debunked, it's a space blanket that was accidentally dropped from the international space station.

I've seen a video of it happening and it's the same shape/colour. I can't find it right now, the article has the mission and year as 1998 if you want to dig for the truth. I think that video is the same one those images have been taken from lol.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Black Knight has been debunked, it's a space blanket that was accidentally dropped from the international space station.

I've seen a video of it happening and it's the same shape/colour. I can't find it right now, the article has the mission and year as 1998 if you want to dig for the truth. I think that video is the same one those images have been taken from lol.
all that including the video of it is in the video i linked earlier.

• 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
I find it hard to believe that humans tens of thousands of years ago who were organized enough to have a standardized alphabet of some sort were able to spread it all over the world without boats.
The written language would have been developed wherever humanity arose then passed down as humanity spread out, changing as it went. There are differences in all those languages in the picture.

Just like what later happened with the Indo-European Language and Religion. The Indian version is very different from the Norse version, but similarities remain.

Another one is that they were able to finally translate Hittite (civ in Turkey at the time of Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia) because their word for water was... water.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Just finished the video. Welp, looks like I got this one 100% wrong! The escaped blanket is pretty conclusive proof. That's the Knight alright. Also the stuff I've read about it floating over Scandinavia for centuries wasn't right either, since it was off the coast of Africa. So basically this one has clearly been taken way off the reservation by the internet and we can conclusively label it debunked here.

My apologies for bringing it up. I still think we've got alien drones buzzing around though.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just finished the video. Welp, looks like I got this one 100% wrong! The escaped blanket is pretty conclusive proof. That's the Knight alright. Also the stuff I've read about it floating over Scandinavia for centuries wasn't right either, since it was off the coast of Africa. So basically this one has clearly been taken way off the reservation by the internet and we can conclusively label it debunked here.

My apologies for bringing it up. I still think we've got alien drones buzzing around though.
hey no worries, thats what this thread is for.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Also the stuff I've read about it floating over Scandinavia for centuries wasn't right either, since it was off the coast of Africa.
And since it didn't exist before 1998!
No need to apologize since you didn't know, and haven't read the entire thread.

As you can see, some of us have been through a lot of this already. I'm pretty sure I posted my non-belief on the very first page of this thread. You're entitled to your opinion and beliefs, and as long as you are open to discussion and disagreements, everything will be fine. And don't mind the faggot that will garbage every one of your posts, no matter what you say.

Just don't pull a MFF and randomly drop pics/videos of "UFOs" and then when people shit all over them say, "Yeah, I knew they were fake, I was just testing you guys!"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Clearly, it's China. Or someone else. Or our own military using secret tech on our own military.

Cake eaters? Definitely not. Can't be!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This one, honestly, sounds like China to me. Focusing on US military ships? China's naval development is currently geared entirely towards defeating the U.S. navy. They're super into spying. Sounds to me like they've developed some new tech and were testing it to see if those ships could detect/intercept it. Why the obsession with our navy? Because it's the main obstacle preventing them from expanding into their surrounding territories, aka Taiwan, South China Sea, etc. If they can rock/paper/scissors our navy when we try to get in their way, then they can hand us a resounding defeat that will likely deter us from trying anything further.

One of these years everyone is going to wake up and realize we've been passed-up militarily while we were doddering around with our thumbs up our asses.

• 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This one, honestly, sounds like China to me. Focusing on US military ships? China's naval development is currently geared entirely towards defeating the U.S. navy. They're super into spying. Sounds to me like they've developed some new tech and were testing it to see if those ships could detect/intercept it. Why the obsession with our navy? Because it's the main obstacle preventing them from expanding into their surrounding territories, aka Taiwan, South China Sea, etc. If they can rock/paper/scissors our navy when we try to get in their way, then they can hand us a resounding defeat that will likely deter us from trying anything further.

One of these years everyone is going to wake up and realize we've been passed-up militarily while we were doddering around with our thumbs up our asses.
Ya that's a nope on being passed technologically.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like