The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What was rhe deal with Voynich?
Voynich manuscript was this strange book which had odd writing and even odder pictures which all the "experts" were baffled as to what it could be, some said it wasnt even a real language, but more of a satire book. then some rando on youtube deciphered the whole thing because it was written in an old form of bulgarian or something and all the odd pictures were explainable too. it was pretty funny because the so called experts had dismissed it when it was an actual thing, they just couldnt figure it out.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Voynich manuscript was this strange book which had odd writing and even odder pictures which all the "experts" were baffled as to what it could be, some said it wasnt even a real language, but more of a satire book. then some rando on youtube deciphered the whole thing because it was written in an old form of bulgarian or something and all the odd pictures were explainable too. it was pretty funny because the so called experts had dismissed it when it was an actual thing, they just couldnt figure it out.

No, im very familiar with what it is - i just want to know what was finally the solution

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, im very familiar with what it is - i just want to know what was finally the solution
the articles i found in 30 seconds of looking havent mentioned that, but whatever youtube video i saw a while back said it was something to do with botany. i dont remember anymore to be honest. Voynich Manuscript isnt my forte.

• 1Dislike

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I remember seeing this on some show a while back (maybe ancient aliens?). It weas said to have pictures or plants that didnt exist and written in language that never existed either, a total mystery. So I guess it got solved, ey?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
What was rhe deal with Voynich?
It's a Turkish Almanac. It was written phonetically in an old/rare dialect in a cursive latin alphabet with a poetry structure (like Shakespeare) which is why people couldn't figure it out.

Imagine that in 1600 someone with a heavy Scottish accent made a copy of a Shakespeare play and wrote it phonetically in arabic script with fancy handwriting.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We knew this already.
Well of course they are studying material from crashes. They want to know what country it came from, how it was made, etc. That is the extent of the FOIA response, nothing more.

The separate interview with the "former director of horseshit" is currently the only "proof" that alien materials are included in those studies. I'm SHOCKED that yet another former employee has released these supersekret infoz when so many other people are supposedly worried about being drone striked or black helicoptered or whatever other thing we're still clinging onto in order to explain why people like Lazar haven't shown us their hunk of Element 69-420. It seems other people are able to release info willy nilly without getting assassinated, why can't they?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that further FOIA requests and declassifications and releases and whatever by the military and/or government will never have any actual alien stuff. Because it doesn't exist.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well of course they are studying material from crashes. They want to know what country it came from, how it was made, etc. That is the extent of the FOIA response, nothing more.

The separate interview with the "former director of horseshit" is currently the only "proof" that alien materials are included in those studies. I'm SHOCKED that yet another former employee has released these supersekret infoz when so many other people are supposedly worried about being drone striked or black helicoptered or whatever other thing we're still clinging onto in order to explain why people like Lazar haven't shown us their hunk of Element 69-420. It seems other people are able to release info willy nilly without getting assassinated, why can't they?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that further FOIA requests and declassifications and releases and whatever by the military and/or government will never have any actual alien stuff. Because it doesn't exist.
of course it could be horseshit. even if they did have live space aliens in a kids in cages pod wrapped up like space burritos, i wouldnt believe one fucking word of what they said about anything. those so called UFOs should have been competently explained by now, but they keep pushing this "it might be aliens" bullshit. that makes me nervous on what shenanigans they are really up to that they use that UFO stuff as a smoke screen?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
that makes me nervous on what shenanigans they are really up to that they use that UFO stuff as a smoke screen?
That whole "Hillary was supposed to fake an alien attack and be the disclosure president" conspiracy suddenly doesn't look so crazy in the narrative they are presenting.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ez_x9a_WQAMkVAd.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The McDonalds Broken Ice Cream Machine Conspiracy!

i saw this the other day, its not even a conspiracy theory, Mcdonalds ice cream machines are known to be broken all the time. their soda machines break a lot too, thats what you get when you have your locations all over nogland. 13% of all Mcdee ice cream machines are broken at any time.

13%. hmmmmmmm

• 5Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users