The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Still, I think it's hubris to consider ourselves even worthy of study by some advanced species. I don't study the ants in my back yard, they aren't any more interesting than the ones in the neighbour's yard.

But someone studied ants.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Terrible.
Ants don't perceive things like that.
I mean at all.
Not even in a way you could hypothesize.

There has been plenty of evidence to conclude that at least 90% of all UFO sightings and encounters are us, using antigrav tech that has been kept hush hush for decades.

There are some great videos out there of UFO's that aren't from our modern world.

Aliens? I still put my doubts on this, but I'm sure we have been visited by now.

Past earth civilizations? This would be more likely.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's weird.
The second sphinx's site is just across the road from the Plateau, if you believe the stories, anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's weird.
The second sphinx's site is just across the road from the Plateau, if you believe the stories, anyway.
Its supposed to be across the dry river bed, but they say there is nothing there. there is also a large unexcavated spot nearby.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Giants from the sunken continent Mu.
I know how that sounds. Listen to the stories passed down by the original inhabitants. Easter Island being the highlands of what was the old continent.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
New viral ufo sighting.
Hovering above a lake in NC.
Broad daylight, from a distance.
Super shakey cam, but you can see the object.
Wish this was an HD cam and a competant cameraman.

More and more often, since the AATIP/UFO stories broke, these things are being spotted, uncloaked.
Its gotta be US Space Force exotic aerial vehicles.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
New viral ufo sighting.

More and more often, since the AATIP/UFO stories broke, these things are being spotted, uncloaked.

Fuckin redneck doing more to discredit the subject than help with that stupid video.

Giant UFO a couple miles away and dude just simply says thats all the time he has, lol. What a joke.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
New viral ufo sighting.

#fakeufo

dude is intentionally shaking that camera

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

if you were to argue the pro side for ancient giants, i'd say the argument that the stairs are sized for normal sized humans is pretty weak since they could have been changed/recarved sometime after the younger dryas event

that said, the lack of any actual physical evidence puts the nail in the giants theory for me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you were to argue the pro side for ancient giants, i'd say the argument that the stairs are sized for normal sized humans is pretty weak since they could have been changed/recarved sometime after the younger dryas event

that said, the lack of any actual physical evidence puts the nail in the giants theory for me.
there technically were giants,
gigantopithecus
01gigantopithecus.ngsversion.1452028937029.adapt.1900.1.jpg

but those were just big apes that went extinct 100k years ago. my theory is they just made shit big because they wanted to give the impression they had giants or gods chilling out in those places and therefore they looked badass to any foreigners passing through and less likely to be attacked.

Last edited: