The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, I'll admit that there is zero chance that I'm going to believe most of the "out there" stuff, as evidenced by my post at the very start of this thread, but I'm open to things like new theories on how the pyramids were built, for example. Unless aliens actually land and tell us they are responsible for all this shit, I'm never going to believe that they helped build pyramids all over the world, or are giving us technology even now, etc. Let alone that there has ever been a single alien visitor to Earth, more specifically when humans existed. But I have no problem with people figuring out new "old" ways of accomplishing some of these marvelous feats.

As an example, the giants thing, I appreciate MFF typing things out, but it would take a lot more than a few pics and YouTube videos to convince me that there is some sort of conspiracy going on to hide this knowledge. Much of what I want to know you said you'd get into later, but my immediate first question is, why? Why is this something to cover up? I mean, assuming it is real of course, which I don't believe. But if it is, why do the powers that be feel the need to hide it? What global perception is going to be destroyed by finding out that there were giants at one point in history? Aside from the fact that they lied about it, which people would justifiably be outraged over...what is there to freak out about? Since they clearly aren't aliens, who cares if a strain of hominids got really big, and then died out for whatever reason?

Those are the things that I care about, but I can also see where that is fairly adversarial, so I can understand any reluctance to engage in that end of things. On top of that, I'm gonna freely admit that I'm not going to do much research to debunk things, as I think common sense is my best tool here, but again, I see that I'm not really fully engaging in debate, I'm more poo-pooing it, and that's probably not any fun for the other side either. I've had to shut up around my coworkers about so many topics because even I can see that I appear to be eager to shoot them down and prove them wrong. I still think they are insane, but I have to work with them, and I'd rather know they are insane than have everyone think that I'm just a dick. Weird as that may sound, but I know I'll never convince them they are wrong either, so all that is left is me being prickish, to their eyes.

TL;DR Even if I am rolling my eyes in disbelief the whole time, I do actually read any written arguments/opinions and appreciate them. I just don't reply a lot because of the reasons above.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's cool Void Void . I'm in the same boat about many of the weirder out there stuff, like giants.
I enjoy the research.
The net has opened all of these fringe and strange finding and occurances to the masses.
I find it interesting that they are so many similar stories and legends spread across the world about all of these subjects.
I may not sound like it, due to the effort I put in to deep diving subject matter, but I am rather skeptical about most matters(like aliens, bigfoot, giants, etc).
I really want tangible proof.

That said,
I am all for ensuring that even the most ridiculous claims have thier day in the sun.

There is so much suppression of data. So much dismissal on the part of scientists around the world about anything that doesnt fit into main stream academias perfect little explanation of the world.
The major scientists of the world are only concerned with keeping thier Grant money flowing.

If it's all just bullshit and tall tales, then have multiple teams of scientists get the work done and stop the insanity. We have the net broadcasting this stuff to every corner of the globe. There is zero reason why these things cant be researched and investigated on a mass scale by trained scientists instead of one or two dudes living out of a van.
Yet when suggestions like that are even brought up, its automatically dismissed. No debate, no work to unbiasedly figure things out.
Its ridiculous.

You'll notice I try my best to find scientific conclusions for explaining what people are finding or experiencing.

Yet that kind of information is hard to come by, even on the net.

For instance, bigfoot and the study of them.
Some scientists have tried to state that it's just crazy talk.
Mass delusions.

Yet some fringe hunters and survivalists go hunting for them anyways. Find foot casts, tufts of fur, impossibly bent tree monuments.
Yet modern day academia doesnt look into it at all.
With our technology today, I would think that proving or disproving thier existence once and for all would be easily accomplished.
But nada.
The only company in the world that I can think of, who has looked into all of these weird subjects has been Bigelow Aerospace

Throw in the constant sightings by the thousands every year and it makes me question why the hell haven't they(modern day academia) gotten on the subject seriously.

What is there to lose? Money is all I keep coming back to.

I'm all for questioning the status quo and getting some real work done on these subjects. How else are we as a species supposed to move on from the fantastical and back to real life. And if there really is something more to it, I'm sure that collectively, we can handle the data.

It's not enough to just Believe in something. We need more evidence. Until some real work goes into thus stuff, it will still be debated and ridiculed until were all dead in the ground.

Im rambling. Gonna stop for now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks like he came from another race that died out judging by that snozz. Or perhaps he's Jewish.
he actually looks like an american indian, the different tribes all had their own distinctive features. the Maya knew how to build shit. i cant take that away from them. of course there are much much older civilizations going back at least 10,000 years when there was still an ice bridge. so you got asian looking indians along with a host of others, including indians with Caucasian features.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
f8ef1b27ce7a2aba21a840d50276639f88e14863d0aa0896333f3c2a87641ca9.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
of course there are much much older civilizations going back at least 10,000 years when there was still an ice bridge.
Technically, those are cultures, not civilizations. The root of the word is based on the concept of cities (and citizens), so you don't have a civilization until you have a settled permanent "state".
so you got asian looking indians along with a host of others, including indians with Caucasian features.
Indians are basically Siberians cousins. They're descended from a basal population that was northern Eurasiatic. The population migrated both east (toward the Bering Land Bridge and colonizing all of Americas) and west, where they intermingled with central Europeans of the time and produced... the Norse!

(yes, genetically speaking, the closest match to indians outside of the americas is found in the nordic countries. The modern siberians aren't much related to the basal version, they're mainly descended from central eurasians)

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks like he came from another race that died out judging by that snozz. Or perhaps he's Jewish.
Yeah clearly they had photorealistic carving back then so he must have looked exactly like that!

Ancient Egyptain statues also appear to show they were ruled by an alien race.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah clearly they had photorealistic carving back then so he must have looked exactly like that!

I guess ya got me there.

hb_1999.484.3.jpg
hb_02.18.309.jpg
hb_1999.484.1a,b.jpg
9 - Maya maize god statue.jpg
hb_1979.206.1047.jpg

I guess they didnt have any skills when it came to working with stone and carvings and high end intricate details.
A near perfect facial representation of thier emperor is WAY beyond thier skill level.
Whatever was I thinking?
Must have been a shoop.
Thanks again Chris Chris !

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

why would you say this when you know its not true

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is clearly a model of an ancient alien spaceship, the ones who built the Incan cities, since their skill was in carving photorealistic statues of their alien leaders and not stacking bricks and dirt on top of each other.

It needed to be rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise so that the nacelle is underneath. I also flipped the image just so the circlular sensor array would be facing right for personal preference. I added some helpful labels too.

There's no way they could know about this stuff back then unless they saw it in the sky.

Untitled.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is clearly a model of an ancient alien spaceship, the ones who built the Incan cities, since their skill was in carving photorealistic statues of their alien leaders and not stacking bricks and dirt on top of each other.

It needed to be rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise so that the nacelle is underneath. I also flipped the image just so the circlular sensor array would be facing right for personal preference. I added some helpful labels too.

There's no way they could know about this stuff back then unless they saw it in the sky.

View attachment 174758

LMAO
Less ancient aliens bro!
Much less!
And perhaps less Startrek!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Have a listen. From 2014.
6eaf3e52-26d2-462f-a825-fb1097b2740f.jpg

Former NASA consultant and science adviser to CBS News and Walter Cronkite, Richard C. Hoagland revealed "history-changing" results of the recent four-month-old Chinese Chang'e-3 unmanned landing on the Moon. He presented --with startling Chinese government lunar images-- "what the Chinese have reallydiscovered on the Moon." Using photo-processing with the official Chinese photos, he "equalized" (turned up the grain) darker areas, which then showed evidence for the ruins of "tall, glass crystalline skyscrapers" that may be miles high.

The Chang'e-3 images, which first appeared on the official Chinese Army website, are part of a plan to challenge the West (which has been protecting secrets about the moon), and "blow the doors off," he asserted. When you compare the Chinese imagery of these "ancient crystalline domes" with the Apollo images, including Ken Johnston's print, "the geometry is identical," he stated. "The whole moon appears to have been kind of remodeled on the surface," and the extent of these ruins goes on for hundreds of miles, Hoagland continued. For more on this lunar landing imagery, see the Enterprise Mission's new paper.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 174809

Former NASA consultant and science adviser to CBS News and Walter Cronkite, Richard C. Hoagland revealed "history-changing" results of the recent four-month-old Chinese Chang'e-3 unmanned landing on the Moon. He presented --with startling Chinese government lunar images-- "what the Chinese have reallydiscovered on the Moon." Using photo-processing with the official Chinese photos, he "equalized" (turned up the grain) darker areas, which then showed evidence for the ruins of "tall, glass crystalline skyscrapers" that may be miles high.

The Chang'e-3 images, which first appeared on the official Chinese Army website, are part of a plan to challenge the West (which has been protecting secrets about the moon), and "blow the doors off," he asserted. When you compare the Chinese imagery of these "ancient crystalline domes" with the Apollo images, including Ken Johnston's print, "the geometry is identical," he stated. "The whole moon appears to have been kind of remodeled on the surface," and the extent of these ruins goes on for hundreds of miles, Hoagland continued. For more on this lunar landing imagery, see the Enterprise Mission's new paper.

Are you fucking kidding?

If you put an image on the moon through a photoshop filter, you can see noise on the photo which must be a giant dome.

REALLY!?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Are you fucking kidding?

If you put an image on the moon through a photoshop filter, you can see noise on the photo which must be a giant dome.

REALLY!?

trump-laughing.jpg

Did you listen to it?
The most interesting part of that interview is in the first 15 mins where he is talking about his super genius colleagues car mod. Converting water to hydrogen and the hydrogen to electricity.
Pretty cool shit.
The old scientists with nothing but cash to burn and time to fuck around are entertaining folks.

Shame the chinese left footprints on thier stage.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 174809

Where is Lumie when I need him to validate this riveting set of new moon information.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's cool Void Void . I'm in the same boat about many of the weirder out there stuff, like giants.
I enjoy the research.
The net has opened all of these fringe and strange finding and occurances to the masses.
I find it interesting that they are so many similar stories and legends spread across the world about all of these subjects.
I may not sound like it, due to the effort I put in to deep diving subject matter, but I am rather skeptical about most matters(like aliens, bigfoot, giants, etc).
I really want tangible proof.

That said,
I am all for ensuring that even the most ridiculous claims have thier day in the sun.

There is so much suppression of data. So much dismissal on the part of scientists around the world about anything that doesnt fit into main stream academias perfect little explanation of the world.
The major scientists of the world are only concerned with keeping thier Grant money flowing.

If it's all just bullshit and tall tales, then have multiple teams of scientists get the work done and stop the insanity. We have the net broadcasting this stuff to every corner of the globe. There is zero reason why these things cant be researched and investigated on a mass scale by trained scientists instead of one or two dudes living out of a van.
Yet when suggestions like that are even brought up, its automatically dismissed. No debate, no work to unbiasedly figure things out.
Its ridiculous.

You'll notice I try my best to find scientific conclusions for explaining what people are finding or experiencing.

Yet that kind of information is hard to come by, even on the net.

For instance, bigfoot and the study of them.
Some scientists have tried to state that it's just crazy talk.
Mass delusions.

Yet some fringe hunters and survivalists go hunting for them anyways. Find foot casts, tufts of fur, impossibly bent tree monuments.
Yet modern day academia doesnt look into it at all.
With our technology today, I would think that proving or disproving thier existence once and for all would be easily accomplished.
But nada.
The only company in the world that I can think of, who has looked into all of these weird subjects has been Bigelow Aerospace

Throw in the constant sightings by the thousands every year and it makes me question why the hell haven't they(modern day academia) gotten on the subject seriously.

What is there to lose? Money is all I keep coming back to.

I'm all for questioning the status quo and getting some real work done on these subjects. How else are we as a species supposed to move on from the fantastical and back to real life. And if there really is something more to it, I'm sure that collectively, we can handle the data.

It's not enough to just Believe in something. We need more evidence. Until some real work goes into thus stuff, it will still be debated and ridiculed until were all dead in the ground.

Im rambling. Gonna stop for now.
Thank you for the reply. Like I said, I know it isn't exactly fun to engage with someone that pretty much says up front they aren't going to believe anything, so I appreciate you taking the time. I'll try to give it the same attention, and as I typically do, I'm sure this post will be way too long as a result.

In response to some of that, my first comment is that there is probably a very simple explanation as to why no one "definitively debunks" something like Bigfoot. Well, maybe a couple of reasons. First, that's probably something akin to career suicide if you want to be taken seriously in whatever your field is. Or company suicide, if a particular company foots the bill. And God forbid the government actually pays for it. The outrage over spending tax money on something like that would ruin some careers, I'm sure. But realistically, what would happen if, say, Elon Musk decided to put up $100 million to finally lay this topic to rest? They'd say he's just an eccentric billionaire with more money than sense. On top of that, I doubt that $100m is even enough to "prove" something doesn't exist. On the off-chance it does exist, sure maybe that's enough, but if it doesn't, how much money are you willing to invest in it?

Which leads to my second point. No matter how much money and time and manpower you throw into this, do you honestly believe it will convince anyone that already believes? People believe *despite* the lack of any actual evidence right now, what good is a bunch of "We ain't found shit!" going to do? No amount of "negative evidence" is going to prove it doesn't exist, especially to true believers. We see it in everything around us already. UFOs, aliens, chupacabras, chemtrails, Russian collusion, moon landing, 9/11, you name it. No amount of evidence, or lack of evidence, changes more than a handful of minds. People dig in with their beliefs at times, regardless of logic or common sense. So even a massive coordinated assault on Bigfoot with billions of dollars behind it, that turns up nothing, isn't going to convince anyone. Even if it went and debunked EVERY SINGLE claim known, it still won't matter. People will still insist that it exists. People will still make and watch completely made up shows like Squatch Hunters. Even worse, many of them will insist that the whole point of mounting such an investigation is to cover it up, so people don't know "the truth". You know I'm right about this. And that's just something relatively harmless like Bigfoot. Now flip that around and make it about aliens, or chemtrails, and you'll just convince people they were right all along, and the government is desperate to keep them down.

Now on a personal note, and this isn't meant to be any kind of attack or derision, but to me, common sense rules in the majority of these things. If thousands upon thousands of sightings and tufts of fur and footprints have not turned up any actual proof, common sense tells me that one of a couple things must be happening: people are mistaken and/or imagining what they saw (we all know the mind likes to see patterns, and often that pattern takes the shape of something familiar), or people are lying, whether to gain celebrity or money or whatever. Particularly in this age of cell phones with cameras, it is practically impossible to believe that someone can't get a better shot if Bigfoot really exists. Bigfoot is not a ninja with preternatural senses. I mean fuck, my coworker knows what I think about this, and still told me about a show he watched on the Travel/History/Discovery/whatever channel the other night where guys went out into the forest with high-tech audio equipment at night. They heard all kinds of crazy shit surrounding their camp, got scared and jumped in there truck and drove miles away. Pulled over, omg they were surrounded again! I looked at him and asked him which thing he believed: that there were so many squatches in the area that there were enough to surround them at both locations (despite never once being caught on film or by hunters, etc.), or that the squatches were so fast that they were able to match the speed of the truck and follow them. Then when he had no response to that, I asked him why, if they had access to such "high-tech" audio gear, not a single fucking one of them thought that it might be a good idea to bring high-tech fucking video gear with thermal imaging?? Oh, right, because that would ruin the narrative by showing that it was all fake and there weren't actually dozens of squatches hooting and hollering around them at both locations.

That's an extreme case, obviously, and I'm not saying you or anyone here actually believes those shitty shows. But you see my point. To me, every one of those conspiracy theories has a more likely logical explanation. If something like Bigfoot was never thought up, people might still believe that they saw weird shit in the woods, but they wouldn't know what it was and perhaps chalk it up to the wind or an animal or their imagination. But pretty much every American at least has heard of fucking Bigfoot, just like everyone near Loch Ness has heard of the Monster. So now anything slightly weird is given a name, which explains the "mass delusion" for lack of a better term. Once these things get into the public zeitgeist, it picks up steam and becomes pretty much unstoppable, and it would be impossible to ever prove it doesn't exist completely enough for every single person to stop believing in it. And that's what is so frustrating to me when I deal with people in real life. The internet, eh, no big deal, we can all think what we want. I can say I have a huge cock and you have no evidence to disprove me, even though it isn't true. But the majority of the people I work with seem to believe in one thing or another, and that usually correlates to them believing in all these multi-level marketing schemes like essential oils and shit, which is another completely bullshit (to my mind) thing that I will never convince them doesn't actually work the way they think it does. So at times I get almost irrationally angry about it, which bothers me and I try to let it go. But some of the bigger stuff, like 9/11 conspiracies, I just can't let them go in my personal life. That's a whole other rant, and this is way too long so I better end it here. Hopefully this makes sense.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the only reason why i cant definitively say there is no bigfoot is that every culture around the world has some form of ape man legend going back hundreds or thousands of years. they arent all big hair monsters either. ranging in height from 12 foot to no more than 2 foot tall. wtf is that about? there must be some unknown species of marsupial or primate thats extremely rare or maybe its just skinny bears doing strange shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
the only reason why i cant definitively say there is no bigfoot is that every culture around the world has some form of ape man legend going back hundreds or thousands of years. they arent all big hair monsters either. ranging in height from 12 foot to no more than 2 foot tall. wtf is that about? there must be some unknown species of marsupial or primate thats extremely rare or maybe its just skinny bears doing strange shit.
I'm of the opinion that every one of those are species we are 100% aware of, but people don't recognize them as such when they glimpse them at a distance or out of the corner of their eye, or at night. Thus, a new mystery species is born, and can never be found because when they find it, it is something they already know about, so that can't be the mystery one.