The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
if you were to argue the pro side for ancient giants, i'd say the argument that the stairs are sized for normal sized humans is pretty weak since they could have been changed/recarved sometime after the younger dryas event

that said, the lack of any actual physical evidence puts the nail in the giants theory for me.

When I get time in front of the home box, I'll gladly show you the physical evidence bro.
And there is quite a lot of it.
If you feel like google fu, look up the one of a kind giant fingers hidden in a dudes collection.
Or the weapons and chopped boulders in Japan, or the bodies they keep digging up in China.
Or Siberia.

Or the...I think the count is 6 or 7, giant fossilized footprints around the world.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
When I get time in front of the home box, I'll gladly show you the physical evidence bro.
And there is quite a lot of it.
If you feel like google fu, look up the one of a kind giant fingers hidden in a dudes collection.
Or the weapons and chopped boulders in Japan, or the bodies they keep digging up in China.
Or Siberia.

Or the...I think the count is 6 or 7, giant fossilized footprints around the world.

I know the finger, it's interesting and fun but give us zero physical evidence even though the disposition of the owner and finger is mysterious.

The footprints can almost all be explained as falling into the possibility of natural phenomenon

"chopped" boulders isn't direct physical evidence

i'd be interesting in hearing about china bodies for sure but seems so hoaxy to me

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
china has a history of hoaxing dinosaur bone discoveries, i wouldnt believe a damned thing from them.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This thread frustrates me to no end, because I can't sit here at work and watch/listen to countless videos. You faggots need to discuss stuff, with your words!

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This thread frustrates me to no end, because I can't sit here at work and watch/listen to countless videos. You faggots need to discuss stuff, with your words!
besides me and MFF posting videos, nobody else bothers with this thread except to shit on everything. at this point i do it only when i see interesting videos i know some here will enjoy watching. any discussion is always welcome.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Okay okay.
Since the giants topic popped up, I've been deep diving again. I deep dove into this topic 2 years back.
Ive seen the evidence for the footprints all over the world, and check out as many sources as I could. Shit takes a lot of time.

One of the main things I can attest to is the pure control in our modern day and age, going back to the mid-1800s, that "modern-day academia" and various forces in some of the governments in the world, have been destroying physical evidence.
A remarkable amount of physical evidence has been found right here in the USA, but subsequently, the Smithsonian took all samples from the field and destroyed them. I'll go into that at another date.
However, this is a terrible map of all know Giant sites across America in the last 150 years.
Figure-1.jpg

As for fossilized footprints, 80% of the print casts are huge, much bigger than anything we have physical evidence of. I won't go into the foot casts and locations right now either.

When we think of giants, we think of humans that are of insane height and dimensions.
But what we have available physically, would place the last generation of giants that we find bones and tools of into a "distant cousins" category.
This race of huge humans stood roughly 8 to 14 foot tall. The numbers vary due to the lack of complete skeletons that have been found and not destroyed.

That said, 90% of the physical evidence is very much under lock and key, but there is one piece that you can, given you have the right credentials and they invite you to view it, look at and touch.
Down in South Africa, there is a giant femur. Compared side by side with a human, it's easily 3 times as big.

Regardless if your view of Michael Tellingers sanity, he did get a small group of colleagues into a viewing, with a camera.

There is a YouTube video of the viewing.
It was recovered deep in a mine in Nambia.
Skip to 4 mins in.

There are other bones you can find, but
it's a bitch sorting through the fakes.

I'll post more as I keep going.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Also, this next video blew my mind yesterday, blew. my. mind...., I never knew there were people who elongated their skulls from a young age, and even more amazing that there were even people with naturally elongated skulls, complete with unique skull features found nowhere else on earth. Namely, the skull plates are different (impossible according to modern doctors) and have 2 tiny holes in the top back of their skull, similar to how normal people have a tiny holes on their lower jaw bone to allow blood to feed the skin down there. (start at 36:00 for the skull features).

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm

It took me about 30 seconds to figure how to make that jar by putting 2 different sized bowls inside of there, surrounded by a larger uninform jar. The water goes in and hits the larger bowl. When turned right side up, the water falls into a smaller bowl but still can't fall out unless tipped towards the spout.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It took me about 30 seconds to figure how to make that jar by putting 2 different sized bowls inside of there, surrounded by a larger uninform jar. The water goes in and hits the larger bowl. When turned right side up, the water falls into a smaller bowl but still can't fall out unless tipped towards the spout.
yes, that was shown in the same video. glad you liked it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hah, sorry I had to stop watching when he claimed it was proof of magical pixies or something. I guess I missed the joke.
its all good, many youtubers use clickbait titles and dont explain themselves properly until you watch the video. Tim Pool does this now and its pissing me off. though i think in this video, the dude was more impressed that 300 year old pottery employed such advancements in technology simply to astound people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Break Break
It's pretty cool that they were literally trying to replicate thier "gods" by deforming themselves.

You should be able to find images of the only known fossils of this true elongated skull race in Peru, tho they were removed from public eye decades ago.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Break Break
It's pretty cool that they were literally trying to replicate thier "gods" by deforming themselves.

You should be able to find images of the only known fossils of this true elongated skull race in Peru, tho they were removed from public eye decades ago.
Helluva God to worship.

393642.jpg

• 2Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
besides me and MFF posting videos, nobody else bothers with this thread except to shit on everything. at this point i do it only when i see interesting videos i know some here will enjoy watching. any discussion is always welcome.

I want to believe!

I am being serious. I read this thread and I enjoy it.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Also, this next video blew my mind yesterday, blew. my. mind...., I never knew there were people who elongated their skulls from a young age, and even more amazing that there were even people with naturally elongated skulls, complete with unique skull features found nowhere else on earth. Namely, the skull plates are different (impossible according to modern doctors) and have 2 tiny holes in the top back of their skull, similar to how normal people have a tiny holes on their lower jaw bone to allow blood to feed the skin down there. (start at 36:00 for the skull features).

aliens.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf