The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is why i stick to my Ancient Civ stuff, at least the ancient civs are there and you can foster your own opinions on them. even the ancient civ grifters tell you that what they say are just their opinions. they dont just invent shit that isnt there with manipulated or staged images

• 3Like
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this is why i stick to my Ancient Civ stuff, at least the ancient civs are there and you can foster your own opinions on them. even the ancient civ grifters tell you that what they say are just their opinions. they dont just invent shit that isnt there with manipulated or staged images
My same thoughts exactly. The Aliens stuff is just Hollywood in my mind. Even if they were really out there, why the fuck would they give two shits about the Planet Earth, or its inhabitants, if it can literally travel to different star systems at a whim. Personally, I think we'll run into an Alien Artificial Intelligence one day - which may or may not be scary af.

The only part about ancient civs that annoys the ever living piss out of me, is when someone will adamantly claims that such and such did or did not happen. As if they were there, or the white plastic bucket that was the only thing they could date from that time somehow proves their theory is the only correct one. Im not even religious, but know that a lot of the major events that happened in the Bible very likely hold some truth to them. I have some strong doubts that there was a real life Wakanda in the past, but Im not going to outright dismiss the idea either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
One of the few non scrubbed articles on the net and easily the most infamous regarding servicemen being fucked over. I've read plenty of other names over the years but did not catalog them. There's others but I just don't have the time to hunt them down right now.

Here's the original paper declassified via FOIA.
  • Forensic neuroimaging expert Christopher Green says he has dealt with 'hundreds of patients' who were injured or died after interacting with UFOs
  • 'I'm the go-to physician in the Department of Defense for unexplained morbidity and mortality,' he told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview
  • 'I do look at injuries and mortality from unidentified UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena),' he added
  • Green, a professor at the Wayne State School of Medicine in Detroit, was in 2010 commissioned to write a paper by a secret $22M defense program
  • He described symptoms of multiple sclerosis, brain damage, and burns among patients from '[Close Encounters of the Third and Fourth Kind] events'
  • He said symptoms of many of the cases were similar to 'Havana Syndrome' - a mysterious illness affecting diplomats and US officials in embassies around the world
  • Green said many of his patients experienced burns and brain damage and that around one in ten died within seven years of their reported encounter

I hate posting a vice article, but you work with what you got. Remember this guy that you dismissed a few days ago? This was an article from 2021. I haven't confirmed if Green and Nolan worked together or if they were independent of each other's work. Compared to where he is now, it's clear that his stance has changed some in just a few years.

Maybe someone else has google/duck-fu better than mine and you can find other articles. Maybe on archive.org or the way back machine if regular searches don't give you many results past page 1.

And again, it isn't Aliens.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
you just have to realize that the government is not our friend and that revealing any unknown asset they can exploit for their own gain would never be discussed so openly. if any of this bullshit was true, then it would be the highest possible security clearance to discuss it. no congress shit would ever happen.

"realize" "the government is not our friend"

lol

Maybe it WAS highest clearance and is now being opened up a bit due to congressional prying. Hell if I know.

I hope more people start recognizing that congress isn't the government, and is in fact a lower power compared to the Deep State and the unelected lifers that make all the major decisions. Presidents aren't the be-all-end-all people used to think either. They're just a frontman at best and a cog at worst, there to give the people the illusion of choice, then be tossed aside or destroyed if they don't do the bidding of the right puppet masters and start the right wars.

JFK Jr wasn't ever gonna get to run in 2000 or 2004, and in both of those we ended up getting a pair of establishment puppets to choose from after all of the actual good candidates got filtered out in the primary process.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"realize" "the government is not our friend"

lol

Maybe it WAS highest clearance and is now being opened up a bit due to congressional prying. Hell if I know.

I hope more people start recognizing that congress isn't the government, and is in fact a lower power compared to the Deep State and the unelected lifers that make all the major decisions. Presidents aren't the be-all-end-all people used to think either. They're just a frontman at best and a cog at worst, there to give the people the illusion of choice, then be tossed aside or destroyed if they don't do the bidding of the right puppet masters and start the right wars.

JFK Jr wasn't ever gonna get to run in 2000 or 2004, and in both of those we ended up getting a pair of establishment puppets to choose from after all of the actual good candidates got filtered out in the primary process.
something got in Johnny's way. gravity, he was favored to beat Hilldawg in the NY senate race. and yes, something as high clearance as an otherworldly entity is not going to be discussed by bumfuck jackasses in Washington DC. its just pie in the sky nonsense while the real shit is going on behind thrice locked doors. I'm not saying there is some UFO shit, i'm saying if there really was then none of this nonsense would just "leak" out. it would be locked up tight and anyone with possession of sensitive footage would not be around to talk about it. thats also how you know somebody like Bob Lazar is complete bullshit or just a 1970s psyop. he would be disappeared in a second. he wouldnt still be around today peddling the same grift.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't decide if all this modern UFO/UAP talk in the mainstream news is:

A) The government is really being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, but really can't explain it either, and is working on it, and will show us proof when they have it

B) The government is being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, because acting like they're being transparent still obfuscates the fact that they have a crashed ship and have had it for decades reverse-engineering it

C) It's a psy-op and they have nothing / know nothing about what these phenomena are but have chosen NOW to really make it a huge story to distract from all of the other things going on.

I'm leaning C. Which doesn't discount the existence of the actual UFOs. Just that they're finally latching onto aerial phenomena as a useful tool to get everyone all riled up / distracted from the Accelerated Frog Boil.
UFOs have always been a cover story to either discredit people seeing experimental aircraft, or to falsely explain what they are.

I've mentioned before how the UFOs of each era match the latest military tech of the next - cigar and triangle shapes for spyplanes and stealth planes - saucers are the odd one out as that tech didn't work well, but regular aircraft do look like saucers from the front.

I think it got a bit too schizo to be of use so the UAP stuff is an attempt to get people believing in it again.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
One of the few non scrubbed articles on the net and easily the most infamous regarding servicemen being fucked over. I've read plenty of other names over the years but did not catalog them. There's others but I just don't have the time to hunt them down right now.

Here's the original paper declassified via FOIA.
  • Forensic neuroimaging expert Christopher Green says he has dealt with 'hundreds of patients' who were injured or died after interacting with UFOs
  • 'I'm the go-to physician in the Department of Defense for unexplained morbidity and mortality,' he told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview
  • 'I do look at injuries and mortality from unidentified UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena),' he added
  • Green, a professor at the Wayne State School of Medicine in Detroit, was in 2010 commissioned to write a paper by a secret $22M defense program
  • He described symptoms of multiple sclerosis, brain damage, and burns among patients from '[Close Encounters of the Third and Fourth Kind] events'
  • He said symptoms of many of the cases were similar to 'Havana Syndrome' - a mysterious illness affecting diplomats and US officials in embassies around the world
  • Green said many of his patients experienced burns and brain damage and that around one in ten died within seven years of their reported encounter

I hate posting a vice article, but you work with what you got. Remember this guy that you dismissed a few days ago? This was an article from 2021. I haven't confirmed if Green and Nolan worked together or if they were independent of each other's work. Compared to where he is now, it's clear that his stance has changed some in just a few years.

Maybe someone else has google/duck-fu better than mine and you can find other articles. Maybe on archive.org or the way back machine if regular searches don't give you many results past page 1.

And again, it isn't Aliens.
I clicked on those and read them over, since you took the time to post them. Let's say I take all of that at face value and accept it without exception (clearly I don't, but let's assume so for now). I'm still missing the part where the families aren't given any "compensation" for the deaths. That was a key component of your chastisement of me claiming it was all bullshit, so I assumed that would be a prominent part of those articles. The sad reality is that people die for various (sometimes even stupid) reasons far too often in the military. It would actually be counterproductive to target those that died to "[Close Encounters of the Third and Fourth Kind] events" and not give them the same death benefits as everyone else, because it would call more attention to them. So just from that perspective it makes no sense.

I also like the use of brackets for the Close Encounters point, since brackets literally mean something was omitted and the author put something in that is supposed to be the same thing, but we just have to trust them on that.

While we're on the topic though, aren't you one of those that doesn't believe a plane full of people hit the Pentagon? Perhaps all of these servicemen and women are alive and well on the same secluded island as all the 9/11 passengers that weren't really on all those planes?

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I clicked on those and read them over, since you took the time to post them. Let's say I take all of that at face value and accept it without exception (clearly I don't, but let's assume so for now). I'm still missing the part where the families aren't given any "compensation" for the deaths. That was a key component of your chastisement of me claiming it was all bullshit, so I assumed that would be a prominent part of those articles. The sad reality is that people die for various (sometimes even stupid) reasons far too often in the military. It would actually be counterproductive to target those that died to "[Close Encounters of the Third and Fourth Kind] events" and not give them the same death benefits as everyone else, because it would call more attention to them. So just from that perspective it makes no sense.

I also like the use of brackets for the Close Encounters point, since brackets literally mean something was omitted and the author put something in that is supposed to be the same thing, but we just have to trust them on that.

While we're on the topic though, aren't you one of those that doesn't believe a plane full of people hit the Pentagon? Perhaps all of these servicemen and women are alive and well on the same secluded island as all the 9/11 passengers that weren't really on all those planes?
Lol garbage take as expected.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lol garbage take as expected.
So no proof of anything but an 80 year old case and what one doctor is saying in interviews that totally don't garner him any notoriety, someone that should be under all kinds of NDAs no less. And no proof that all these people's families are destitute and poor on the streets because the evil military has a clause that says if you get waxed by anything they can classify as "unknown" they don't have to pay out any benefits.

And I'm the one that has a garbage take. Where are all your videos of all the UAPs you guys are mentally manifesting every night?

• 1Pants on Fire!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So no proof of anything but an 80 year old case and what one doctor is saying in interviews that totally don't garner him any notoriety, someone that should be under all kinds of NDAs no less. And no proof that all these people's families are destitute and poor on the streets because the evil military has a clause that says if you get waxed by anything they can classify as "unknown" they don't have to pay out any benefits.

And I'm the one that has a garbage take. Where are all your videos of all the UAPs you guys are mentally manifesting every night?
Lmao you're such a special person. I can't even. Keep spinning your spin kid.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
something got in Johnny's way. gravity, he was favored to beat Hilldawg in the NY senate race.

I'm actually really interested in this particular subject. Cause in 98 there were rumors JFK Jr might do a White House run in 2000, and if that happened, no Gore or Bush.

However the indications seemed to be that he was going to instead run for senate. Which means he beats Hillary for the senate seat, then potentially beats the WEF/Neocon frontmen in 2004. Talk about rolling snake eyes on "getting to live".

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm actually really interested in this particular subject. Cause in 98 there were rumors JFK Jr might do a White House run in 2000, and if that happened, no Gore or Bush.

However the indications seemed to be that he was going to instead run for senate. Which means he beats Hillary for the senate seat, then potentially beats the WEF/Neocon frontmen in 2004. Talk about rolling snake eyes on "getting to live".
yeah, funny how that kind of shit happens around certain people who keep having people die around them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, funny how that kind of shit happens around certain people who keep having people die around them.
Clintons are untouchable. You can only have so many pieces of the puzzle in front of you before you figure it out, and if you dont - you're just a gullible moron. Which appears to be a lot of fucking people. Like.. these people will actually kill your ass if you get in their way. Not some foreign entity, citizens on US soil. When you're dealing with Hundreds of Millions of dollars or more - do people really think there wouldnt be a mobster mentality with a lot of these people?

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Clintons are untouchable. You can only have so many pieces of the puzzle in front of you before you figure it out, and if you dont - you're just a gullible moron. Which appears to be a lot of fucking people. Like.. these people will actually kill your ass if you get in their way. Not some foreign entity, citizens on US soil. When you're dealing with Hundreds of Millions of dollars or more - do people really think there wouldnt be a mobster mentality with a lot of these people?
they dont call it "Arkancide" for nothing. the Clintons have been bumping people off since the 80s, they never catch the fixer and they never will. Trump is the only one who took on the Clintons and lived. Bernie tried and got his ass beat.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think 2001-2008 was always penciled in by some very powerful people as a time when lots and lots of blood money was gonna be made. 9/11 was the kickoff, and the financial crash was their last "fuck you" going out the door. Every so often we have these kinds of "blood money orgy" timeframes where truth becomes very secondary and the media has a wool-pulling job to do.

Unfortunately I get the strong feeling 2021-2028 is penciled in as a similar period of "rape and pillage the peasant class". Then it'll ease up for 8-12 years before the next, and maybe last, pummeling of the American people.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
010101010101.jpg

This got posted in an EQ thread (for some reason) but it's pretty interesting due to the timeline involved going from top to bottom. Anyone have a higher-res version of it that's actually readable?