Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20230322_081400.jpg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, I was all ready to be skeptical about this, but then she described how she talked to them and they seemed to listen and understand, and now I'm a believer! And the person that reposted it has seen the exact same thing, so I'm doubly convinced!

We've done it FoH. We've proven that aliens exist. Let's wrap it up, show's over.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Man, I was all ready to be skeptical about this, but then she described how she talked to them and they seemed to listen and understand, and now I'm a believer! And the person that reposted it has seen the exact same thing, so I'm doubly convinced!

We've done it FoH. We've proven that aliens exist. Let's wrap it up, show's over.
When are you taking this standup routine on the road? And why do you keep saying aliens? It's clearly spacefaring interdimensional cake eating manatees.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I actually thought this was a great piece of video to show skeptics and discuss, then she started talking about telepathically getting them to put on light shows for her and I was like "....anyway"

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I actually thought this was a great piece of video to show skeptics and discuss, then she started talking about telepathically getting them to put on light shows for her and I was like "....anyway"
That's how the CE5 stuff works though.l that has brought us so many mass sighting events going back decades in the public sector. That's how they keep capturing all the orbs and massive UFOs out at Shasta and Adams here in the PNW and along the east coast USA is literally using meditation and "mental communication". I've been witness to the same thing.
My open invite for any of you to come here and view as a full blown skeptic still stands. Come explain what we're seeing in groups at night. Gotta be drink and drug free tho.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When are you taking this standup routine on the road? And why do you keep saying aliens? It's clearly spacefaring interdimensional cake eating manatees.

That's how the CE5 stuff works though.l that has brought us so many mass sighting events going back decades in the public sector. That's how they keep capturing all the orbs and massive UFOs out at Shasta and Adams here in the PNW and along the east coast USA is literally using meditation and "mental communication". I've been witness to the same thing.
My open invite for any of you to come here and view as a full blown skeptic still stands. Come explain what we're seeing in groups at night. Gotta be drink and drug free tho.
You keep posting videos like that and handing me lines like this, I just might have to make a comedy tour out of it. Despite it being physically painful for me to hold myself back, I only reply to like 1/10th or less of what I really want to.

GIF by LoveIndieFilms

• 1Double Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What if they did it by voice with large groups?
Are you speaking hypothetically, or specifically about the video where they clearly stated there were instruments located at specific spots and distances?

Either way, my answer is the same: they didn't lift any massive rocks with the combined power of music.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Are you speaking hypothetically, or specifically about the video where they clearly stated there were instruments located at specific spots and distances?

Either way, my answer is the same: they didn't lift any massive rocks with the combined power of music.
Hypothetically. I tend not to watch the videos in this thread, most of them induce brain rot.

What wavelength / frequency are we talking for these sound waves?

• 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You keep posting videos like that and handing me lines like this, I just might have to make a comedy tour out of it. Despite it being physically painful for me to hold myself back, I only reply to like 1/10th or less of what I really want to.

GIF by LoveIndieFilms
That's my boy!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

It's a shame people like you, her and all the other clowns you post wash so much bullshit into the actual interesting questionable stuff so it's basically impossible to talk about this shit without sounding like a clown, but...

The cut at exactly 30 seconds in I've seen before when I was a around a 12 year old kid. Clear night, waiting to be picked up after swim sitting on a curb looking up at the stars and a small orb comes down fast then changes course and goes back up out of site. Whole thing on an elliptical path. Assumed aliens, and when older figured probably some sort of ball lightning phenomenon. Happened and looked almost exactly the way it showed it in that clip.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hypothetically. I tend not to watch the videos in this thread, most of them induce brain rot.

What wavelength / frequency are we talking for these sound waves?
First, I can't fault that mentality. Watching shit from this thread is likely to bring your cancer back.

Second, you don't think anyone actually gives hard evidence, like frequencies, for this shit do you? If they did, someone could disprove it. Spoiler alert, the end of that video stated that the entire recording was "confiscated" by his employer or somesuch bullshit. jlawoksure.gif

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Eye roll all you want fellas. It's time to broaden your horizons to new frontiers as we are redefining science and our understanding of reality and conciousness. Or stay old and stupid. Your choice.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Why drink and drug free?

When you're as banged up as I am (on my third herniated disc!) you're always on something. Only question is how much.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why drink and drug free?

When you're as banged up as I am (on my third herniated disc!) you're always on something. Only question is how much.
When dealing with personally verifying unexplained shit, wouldn't it make sense to not be all fucked up so your hardcore skeptic buddies can't pull the "but you were wasted hank!" line? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eye roll all you want fellas. It's time to broaden your horizons to new frontiers as we are redefining science and our understanding of reality and conciousness. Or stay old and stupid. Your choice.

See, this is why I sometimes think this is all just a big troll on your part. You literally just posted some Twitter fags defining and justifying the use of "Woo" as a real term.

I really want to believe you aren't retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users