The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
See, this is why I sometimes think this is all just a big troll on your part. You literally just posted some Twitter fags defining and justifying the use of "Woo" as a real term.

I really want to believe you aren't retarded.
It's literally a scientist that works for the Gov explaining without breaking NDA that the work they've been doing literally goes straight into the "woo" after confirming it isn't just nuts and bolts at play. But yeah, retarded. Whatever you say old man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's literally a scientist that works for the Gov explaining without breaking NDA that the work they've been doing literally goes straight into the "woo" after confirming it isn't just nuts and bolts at play. But yeah, retarded. Whatever you say old man.
How much longer do I have to wait for this "woo?" I've been waiting decades, and people waited even longer before I was born. I could post the exact same shit you have posted that promises how any day now the truth will be revealed, and I could post it from 20, 30, 40 and more years ago. To this date there is exactly zero credible evidence of any of this, so just tell me WHEN will I finally get the money shot? My balls are so fucking blue right now.

And if you guys can mentally summon this shit or whatever crazy talk you posted earlier, why aren't we seeing dozens of videos taken by you? You say any one of us can come up and see for ourselves, indicating we wouldn't have to wait very long at all. So set up some fucking cameras and record this shit. Seriously, if I were seeing it all the time like you say, I'd have recorded hours and hours of it and sold it to gullible people on the internet long ago.

You keep pointing out how old I am. Well hurry the fuck up with some tangible evidence before I croak. I'd hate to go to my death bed being so wrong about UAPs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How much longer do I have to wait for this "woo?" I've been waiting decades, and people waited even longer before I was born. I could post the exact same shit you have posted that promises how any day now the truth will be revealed, and I could post it from 20, 30, 40 and more years ago. To this date there is exactly zero credible evidence of any of this, so just tell me WHEN will I finally get the money shot? My balls are so fucking blue right now.

And if you guys can mentally summon this shit or whatever crazy talk you posted earlier, why aren't we seeing dozens of videos taken by you? You say any one of us can come up and see for ourselves, indicating we wouldn't have to wait very long at all. So set up some fucking cameras and record this shit. Seriously, if I were seeing it all the time like you say, I'd have recorded hours and hours of it and sold it to gullible people on the internet long ago.

You keep pointing out how old I am. Well hurry the fuck up with some tangible evidence before I croak. I'd hate to go to my death bed being so wrong about UAPs.
it is odd that only UFO nutcases spot UFOs. as if normal joe schmoe is too stupid or unqualified to know that the saucer shaped spacecraft hovering in the air isnt an ice cream truck.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Lol be real, you don't view a single source, be it private, government, academic, military, religious, or public as credible.

200.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lol be real, you don't view a single source, be it private, government, academic, military, religious, or public as credible.

200.gif
Until they actually produce some tangible evidence and not just "I don't want to break NDA" or "I'd tell you but the govt. will kill me" or whatever bullshit excuse they are using this week, why would I?

I could make hundreds of the exact same videos that you've linked here, and you'd have no idea I was lying because I don't have to provide a single iota of evidence for people like you to eat it up. Not a single thing that you have ever linked here has ever actually proven anything. And so I'm clear, I'm not attacking you specifically, because everything that everyone has ever provided as "evidence" for this stuff has never amounted to an ounce of proof, so you're just a drop in the ocean that I happen to consider something of a bro. Which is why it is doubly frustrating for me.

You could go ahead and let the rest of us plebes know when the big "woo" is gonna drop so we can finally get some release.

Or go ahead and call me an old man some more. Because it is totally the fact that I'm older than you that makes me think this is all bullshit, not the fact that this is the second biggest scam in history, right behind "politicians are looking out for the people."

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I can't decide if all this modern UFO/UAP talk in the mainstream news is:

A) The government is really being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, but really can't explain it either, and is working on it, and will show us proof when they have it

B) The government is being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, because acting like they're being transparent still obfuscates the fact that they have a crashed ship and have had it for decades reverse-engineering it

C) It's a psy-op and they have nothing / know nothing about what these phenomena are but have chosen NOW to really make it a huge story to distract from all of the other things going on.

I'm leaning C. Which doesn't discount the existence of the actual UFOs. Just that they're finally latching onto aerial phenomena as a useful tool to get everyone all riled up / distracted from the Accelerated Frog Boil.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
D) Social media has made it so every nutburger now has more access to like-minded nutburgers (see Trannies for a prime example) so they think it is really a thing now, and the govt. realized they've been handed a perfect distraction without them even trying, so why not feed it a little bit by "legitimizing" the field with new terms like UAP, releasing ambiguous videos, making committees that are "looking into it," and similar pointless exercises that never actually produce any results?

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
D) Social media has made it so every nutburger now has more access to like-minded nutburgers (see Trannies for a prime example) so they think it is really a thing now, and the govt. realized they've been handed a perfect distraction without them even trying, so why not feed it a little bit by "legitimizing" the field with new terms like UAP, releasing ambiguous videos, making committees that are "looking into it," and similar pointless exercises that never actually produce any results?
So the hundreds of military pilots that have died to UFOs and related phenomena and their families that weren't given any compensation are all just bogus?

You Go To Far Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't decide if all this modern UFO/UAP talk in the mainstream news is:

A) The government is really being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, but really can't explain it either, and is working on it, and will show us proof when they have it

B) The government is being more open on the subject and the history of sightings, because acting like they're being transparent still obfuscates the fact that they have a crashed ship and have had it for decades reverse-engineering it

C) It's a psy-op and they have nothing / know nothing about what these phenomena are but have chosen NOW to really make it a huge story to distract from all of the other things going on.

I'm leaning C. Which doesn't discount the existence of the actual UFOs. Just that they're finally latching onto aerial phenomena as a useful tool to get everyone all riled up / distracted from the Accelerated Frog Boil.
you just have to realize that the government is not our friend and that revealing any unknown asset they can exploit for their own gain would never be discussed so openly. if any of this bullshit was true, then it would be the highest possible security clearance to discuss it. no congress shit would ever happen.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So the hundreds of military pilots that have died to UFOs and related phenomena and their families that weren't given any compensation are all just bogus?

You Go To Far Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF
Hundreds? I'd really question that number.

Why are they not given compensation, for that matter? If you die in the military, your family gets the standard (whatever that is) no matter how you died pretty much, right? I suppose if they were proven to be maliciously fucking around or something that might be different, but in general, you die in the line of duty, it doesn't have some caveat about it not counting if a UFO does it, right? That seems to be what you're saying, so I'd need to see proof of that.

I'd need to see proof of any of that, honestly. You say it like it is common knowledge, yet somehow I doubt it is exactly as you are saying it. Unless your definition of "UFOs and related phenomena" and "no compensation" are different than mine.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cool story bro. So I'm old, and he's a Facebook wop. Certainly stellar rebuttals there.
Omg. Sorry I called you old. Didn't realize you had an old man trigger button. And @stro knows I'm just ribbing him. Goddamnit kids.
I Love You Hearts GIF by da sachin

Both.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hundreds? I'd really question that number.

Why are they not given compensation, for that matter? If you die in the military, your family gets the standard (whatever that is) no matter how you died pretty much, right? I suppose if they were proven to be maliciously fucking around or something that might be different, but in general, you die in the line of duty, it doesn't have some caveat about it not counting if a UFO does it, right? That seems to be what you're saying, so I'd need to see proof of that.

I'd need to see proof of any of that, honestly. You say it like it is common knowledge, yet somehow I doubt it is exactly as you are saying it. Unless your definition of "UFOs and related phenomena" and "no compensation" are different than mine.
you cant give compensation for a made up event pertaining to made up people.
Cool story bro. So I'm old, and he's a Facebook wop. Certainly stellar rebuttals there.
we are whatever doodoo and poopoo he can throw at us for spoiling his hopium UFO dreams. its a shame MFF cant understand that this grift has been going on for 80 years and that "the truth is about to come out" never actually comes out because then the gravy train stops. nobody wants the gravy train to stop on either side.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
you cant give compensation for a made up event pertaining to made up people.

we are whatever doodoo and poopoo he can throw at us for spoiling his hopium UFO dreams. its a shame MFF cant understand that this grift has been going on for 80 years and that "the truth is about to come out" never actually comes out because then the gravy train stops. nobody wants the gravy train to stop on either side.
You're not wrong on all points, save for your assessment of my perception. Typical @stro.