Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I to believe that this super secret technology is being tested in broad daylight over a populated area? For 15+ minutes? And if it "got away" from them, there's no scrambling of choppers or jets or anything to blow it out of the sky before it floats over to China and they steal our tech?

That's clearly a balloon or similar as Kiroy suggested. And again, just to be clear, I realize that you could "it's a balloon" just about everything, but is it really more likely that it's super sekret anti-grav tech?

If you were being sarcastic, I wasn't able to catch it, so my apologies if so. I honestly don't know what you guys do or don't believe anymore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Am I to believe that this super secret technology is being tested in broad daylight over a populated area? For 15+ minutes? And if it "got away" from them, there's no scrambling of choppers or jets or anything to blow it out of the sky before it floats over to China and they steal our tech?

That's clearly a balloon or similar as Kiroy suggested. And again, just to be clear, I realize that you could "it's a balloon" just about everything, but is it really more likely that it's super sekret anti-grav tech?

If you were being sarcastic, I wasn't able to catch it, so my apologies if so. I honestly don't know what you guys do or don't believe anymore.
it gets really frustrating, because you got people who think everything is a UFO without using common sense and then you have the other side which believes there could be UFOs but it needs extreme verification. the latter gets lumped in with the former and so now the entire possibility of UFOs is laughed at because they think its all just Cletus popping photos of an errant Party City balloon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it gets really frustrating, because you got people who think everything is a UFO without using common sense and then you have the other side which believes there could be UFOs but it needs extreme verification. the latter gets lumped in with the former and so now the entire possibility of UFOs is laughed at because they think its all just Cletus popping photos of an errant Party City balloon.

the last good ufo vid posted in here was that one where the military plane tracked it with it's camera from land to ocean and it appeared to disappear into the water

I had a hard time coming up with any decent explanation in my head for that one

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the last good ufo vid posted in here was that one where the military plane tracked it with it's camera from land to ocean and it appeared to disappear into the water

I had a hard time coming up with any decent explanation in my head for that one
this?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
no, this one

now that I see this again probably was just a drone that got out of range and got locked into a direction and just kept going out to sea and it's 'entering the water' is actually just the grey scale coming together as the object gets further away

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ya probably

I want a non-potato quality ufo vid that shows high speed/g maneuvers which would be impossible for human tech to survive, like an instant very high speed 120 degree turn or something
if its an ET then its a really shitty one. its moving at earthly speed and looks delta shaped, like a model airplane. traditional UFO descriptions are little roundy/cigar things which one second are there and the next are way the fuck over to someplace else.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Remarkable footage.
Video does a zoom in.
Birds? Doesnt look like birds.
Drones? Maybe.
Balloons? Go get stuffed.
Secret Space Program? Doubtful.
United States Space Force?

• 1Like