The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found some really interesting, open minded documentaries on HAARP and spacecraft. Some of the better ones I've seen that are completely insane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Found some really interesting, open minded documentaries on HAARP and spacecraft. Some of the better ones I've seen that are completely insane.

I haven't finished the vids so maybe he gets to it, but the stand up of the spaceforce means haarp's completion and data has funneled through the bureaucracy.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I haven't finished the vids so maybe he gets to it, but the stand up of the spaceforce means haarp's completion and data has funneled through the bureaucracy.

That's an interesting thought.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ancient-aliens-guy.png

Trump taps ‘Ancient Aliens’ guy as Secretary of Space Force

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These Pyramids are a meteor shelter/well/refridgerator theories are retarded. There's literally no evidence and why would you build such a thing out of solid rock? Wheres the room to put things inside...
because for close to a year now he's been working the theory that the great pyramids original purpose was used as a ram water pump to supply crops in the arid environment in pre-dynastic times. thousands of years later, the dynastic egyptians converted them to tombs, its why the ten year build dates for the pyramids say it took ten years. because all they did was modify the existing pyramids. he said that the fridge theory was just a guess, but if it was a pump, it would also work as a fridge, the shapes are similar . this is all conjecture and he's said as much many times. it makes for an interesting video and gives you stuff to think about.

Chris

Potato del Grande
because for close to a year now he's been working the theory that the great pyramids original purpose was used as a ram water pump to supply crops in the arid environment in pre-dynastic times. thousands of years later, the dynastic egyptians converted them to tombs, its why the ten year build dates for the pyramids say it took ten years. because all they did was modify the existing pyramids. he said that the fridge theory was just a guess, but if it was a pump, it would also work as a fridge, the shapes are similar . this is all conjecture and he's said as much many times. it makes for an interesting video and gives you stuff to think about.
Yeah I'm aware of all that. I don't understand how the thousands of tons of rock somehow pumps up water.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I'm aware of all that. I don't understand how the thousands of tons of rock somehow pumps up water.
A ram water pump is an ancient device. Like thousands of years old. The construction of the Giza pyramid is similar to the workings of a ram water pump. There is an entire video from him explaining how the pump works and how the design of the pyramid passages mirror it's design. I'm not home so I can't link it for you now, but I can later. It's a fun theory, but it has some challenges.

Chris

Potato del Grande
A ram water pump is an ancient device. Like thousands of years old. The construction of the Giza pyramid is similar to the workings of a ram water pump. There is an entire video from him explaining how the pump works and how the design of the pyramid passages mirror it's design. I'm not home so I can't link it for you now, but I can later. It's a fun theory, but it has some challenges.
Yes, the passages. What part of an ancient ram water pump requires THOUSANDS OF TONS OF ROCK to make it work?

The refridgerator video is hilarious because he kept showing HOLLOW buildings yet the Pyramids are solid so you can't fucking put anything in them!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
These Pyramids are a meteor shelter/well/refridgerator theories are retarded. There's literally no evidence and why would you build such a thing out of solid rock? Wheres the room to put things inside...

Agreed. It does what it says on the tin. These were built for a specific reason: To house the glorious dead. That said...

(Cpt Pedantic speaking) Civilization largely revolved around your ability to store food and have access to fresh water. People have known to build underground (cold) food storage long before the New Kingdom. Garde Manger is still taught in culinary schools. The idea Egyptians/New Kingdom were retarded and built them above ground is insulting.

Also we have found plenty of evidence of food and drink stored around the chambers. But unless there’s new info these were luxury goods and bribes, not mass storage. Homeboy just needed a couple sniffs of Crown Royale and some goat testicles before he dealt with Bast.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Agreed. It does what it says on the tin. These were built for a specific reason: To house the glorious dead. That said...

(Cpt Pedantic speaking) Civilization largely revolved around your ability to store food and have access to fresh water. People have known to build underground (cold) food storage long before the New Kingdom. Garde Manger is still taught in culinary schools. The idea Egyptians/New Kingdom were retarded and built them above ground is insulting.

Also we have found plenty of evidence of food and drink stored around the chambers. But unless there’s new info these were luxury goods and bribes, not mass storage. Homeboy just needed a couple sniffs of Crown Royale and some goat testicles before he dealt with Bast.

All that's fine, I just want Chuk to explain why the food and water storage has pyramid shaped insulation of a thickness which produced the largest building on earth for the next 4000 years so that they could pump a trickle of water in a location which already has a major water source or store a small room's worth of food up steep ramps.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The pyramids produced power until the ark was removed...

Here is one of the channels I throw on while losing repeatedly playing Hearthstone.
However, some forewarning.
The usage of "Highly Compelling" gets very annoying after 10 videos.
From time to time some of the real content of the video is to rip on Mainstream Academia for their short-sighted views/narrative and overall corruption and squashing of new data.

That said, they remain mostly unbiased in their presentations.
They hit such a large breadth of content I haven't even heard about before, consistently.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All that's fine, I just want Chuk to explain why the food and water storage has pyramid shaped insulation of a thickness which produced the largest building on earth for the next 4000 years so that they could pump a trickle of water in a location which already has a major water source or store a small room's worth of food up steep ramps.
get a youtube account if your country still allows you to use the internet on nonislamic sites, then log in and ask the content creator yourself.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users