Andor

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
;ASLH;ahjsd;iopJAHUJ ;HJENKL;;

Yeah, no doubt.

Just wondering how they actually will get the number of boots to get passed the red floors. Hey! These guys stole some boots! ZAP! Everyone down for the count.
in a real prison somebody would have already butt-pocketed a tool and turned wall panels into snow cleats

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
cassian was messing with some pipes in the bathroom, he may be figuring out a way to knock out/kill all the guards with some sort of gas but maybe he has to get to a point through one level so knowing they would have to quietly take out 12 guards first to let them get knock em all out.

thats the cool thing about these kind of heist shows, cassian did a bunch of stuff this episode which doesn't seem to make much sense but I am 100% sure it'll come into play next episode when we see what he was working on. talking to the guy about the elevator, the toilet stuff he was doing, all the cross level talking, its building up to something.

one funny thing about Syril the incel, his mom means well but treats him like shit and you can tell he is seething and resentful of her, but he immediately embraces Daedra as "work mommy" telling her he believes in her cause and that she gave him the inspiration to keep living (wtf bro, no fucking woman wants to hear that stalker/killer vibe lol). That dude has some serious mommy issues.

be interesting to see social media hot takes on daedra by the end of the season, the ones around Alicent/Rhaenyra in HOTD were sometimes nuts

Is her mouth really a permanent frown?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't realize that Denise Gough is the voice of Yennefer in witcher 3.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I didn't realize that Denise Gough is the voice of Yennefer in witcher 3.
1667518062269.jpeg

Would bang at funerals any day.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
one thing that didn't make much sense to me is how the empire re-inserts prisoners without the prisoner telling everyone and starting a riot anyways? do they have some sort of memory erase tool? otherwise over time you'd essentially have the entire prison rioting as more and more people confirm no one is ever leaving.

data seems a bit wonky but i'd take any good news on numbers/audience

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I assumed them not getting out started when they did the crackdown after the heist so it was the first or maybe second time that it happened.(possible I missed something tho)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I assumed them not getting out started when they did the crackdown after the heist so it was the first or maybe second time that it happened.(possible I missed something tho)
This was my assumption as well

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember they had just passed that security act so yea I think the conversion to full blown slave labor with no release didn't start until a little before Andor got there.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
He says "they made a mistake" so I took it that they typically put them back into a different facility entirely or in a separate wing or something like that. I suppose they could scramble their memories or something like that, but its clear that they knew it was a big nono hence why they killed everyone on that level to keep it quiet.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We're cheaper than droids, and easier to replace!

Reminds me of the book I read in the EU where the commander held back a bomb disposal droid, and just sends in stormtroopers in to trigger all the traps because they are easier and cheaper to replace.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
He says "they made a mistake" so I took it that they typically put them back into a different facility entirely or in a separate wing or something like that. I suppose they could scramble their memories or something like that, but its clear that they knew it was a big nono hence why they killed everyone on that level to keep it quiet.
that's what I thought, I assume most of the people leaving are worse off than when they started, so they probably go to a lower impact labor facility, or a more dangerous one. So I thought whoever got let go was discharged, then resorted back to the same place like Cassian was when he started his prison sentence.

But it could also just be some memory torture fuckery to reinsert them.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The whole bit with the Dizonites was an interesting bit of world building back story. That the Imperials simply committed genocide against a sentient species rather than change or modify their plans for a refueling depot is fairly chilling.

This is just 14 years after the end of the Clone Wars and there are clearly lots of people who are A-okay with such casual use of such tactics. It wouldnt even be noteworthy were it not for the weaponization of the dying screams of their children...

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're cheaper than droids, and easier to replace!

Reminds me of the book I read in the EU where the commander held back a bomb disposal droid, and just sends in stormtroopers in to trigger all the traps because they are easier and cheaper to replace.
That is what the Russians did to clear mine fields in WWII. Essentially, the soldiers that found themselves in the penal units were as good as dead. They had near unlimited man-power and short on all other resources.

Jive Turkey

Karen
This show is fucking wicked. I hope it has word-of-mouth legs and finds a bigger audience. it deserves it and I want more of this kind of thing

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Another fucking incredible episode. Even as (one of the few) Star Wars apologists around here, i'll admit this series is blowing the fucking doors off everything else in the Star Wars world. Totally next level excellence every single week without a single clunker.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Never seen an episode, was lukewarm on Mandalorian. Is this worth watching?

• 1Edgelord

velk

Trakanon Raider
Never seen an episode, was lukewarm on Mandalorian. Is this worth watching?

Yes.

The Star Wars franchise doesn't deserve this level of quality. It's a bit slow to start is about the biggest criticism I could level.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users