Andor

spronk

FPS noob
I know we aren't supposed to enjoy any part of Obi-Wan, but them retconning the story to 'Of course everyone knows who the Jedi are, but the Empire thought policed anyone who mentioned them / engaged in mass propaganda to discredit them' makes way more sense than any former part of the Republic not remembering the occasional visits and constant mentions in the education system / equivalent of 'pop culture' of Jedi for thousands of years.

i mean, is it really that hard to believe you can rapidly turn a population into morons in a generation or two...

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
$13 for you people with Star Wars kids or people who are still kids when it comes to Star Wars.
1674500056587.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
When was the war of 1812... "Oh, that was in the 80s".

mind-blown-icegif-3.gif
Who was buried in Grant's Tomb? Lol

Yeah people have always been morons. The internet highlights the stupidest of the stupid. Videos like the above aren't really evidence of much.

Juvarisx

Florida
Friendly bump to say this show still rules.

Oh here is a season 2 trailer leak

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah at the panel they said they are currently filming s2 (showed a few bits for in person only) until August, then expect 8-10 months of post production CGI with a release sometime around August 2024 depending on what D+ is doing schedule wise with other stuff.

The show was always set as 2 seasons, the next season will end literally moments into Rogue One - probably the opening scene where Cassian is meeting an operative on the planet. Its a bummer its not successful #s wise but maybe when 2 seasons are done and Mando shits the bed fans will go back and tell everyone to watch, like how Farscape, Babylon 5, etc all got cult fan status.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The main reason I didn't want to watch this at first is because you think you know everything that's going to happen going into it. I feel like a lot of other people were probably the same way. If they did, say, The Old Republic stuff in a similar style, I bet more people would watch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
The main reason I didn't want to watch this at first is because you think you know everything that's going to happen going into it. I feel like a lot of other people were probably the same way. If they did, say, The Old Republic stuff in a similar style, I bet more people would watch.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was a non starter for me too. like we already know the ending, ultimately everything they did means absolutely nothing other than "the plans " . the plans mean dick without Luke riding the gauntlet like a boss. everyone else failed. the Death Star was going to wtfpwn everything otherwise.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they expanded on the various rebel factions that would help, but we know what happens to the featured one from Rogue One same as Cassian. Closed loops tying off backstory is fine and all but why did the series not happen before the movie then

joz123

Potato del Grande
I would have preferred just Andor with like the final 3 episodes being Rogue One or something instead of a movie and tv show.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you apply that logic Chuk no-one would ever watch pr0n.
i hope you arent jacking it to Star Wars, my friend. cuz thats weird. Pr0n, you know the ending, but you really arent supposed to wait to the ending. you're supposed find the best part to do your duty and maybe hit the slider to the end to see where the chick gets the money shot.

spronk

FPS noob

Based on that scene, it was reasonable to assume that Kino’s story had ended and that Andor would find new comrades in the galactic struggle. But Andor creator Tony Gilroy recently assured fans that there was more to Kino’s story. “Well, he didn’t die,” Gilroy said flatly, speaking with Entertainment Tonight. But Gilroy doesn’t spill anymore, partially because he has nothing to spill. “I don’t know what happened, but he didn’t die,” the director admitted. “We never see him die”

kino (andy serkis) survived andor
snope was played by andy serkis
kino became snope

• 2Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users