Andor

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Gary has the benefit of having died before cable news and the internet existed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
After the complete disappointment that Obi Wan was, I've just lost faith they could make a good story. Just not worth getting expectations up anymore

Boba Fett was tripe as well thanks to F&F interpretation of the character.

• 1Edgelord

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Nobody got offended about them mentioning Trump. We just know what shows/movies are like when they make them about contemporary social issues. Its going to be shit, a big steaming pile of woke shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never said Trump was a Nazi smart guy. Youre getting senile in your old age Chuk. Get those reading glasses checked.
you said sith/empire was based on nazis, then you said using Trump now for the same group of people is relevent. i should grow a thicker skin. its all good man. nazis and trump. same thing, right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
jesus fuck the soldiers were called stormtroopers and palpatine was the chancellor (granted yes this was a prequel addition but whatever), there's no arguing against the empire = nazi germany. i dont even know who im arguing with at this point but i hate you all.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
jesus fuck the soldiers were called stormtroopers and palpatine was the chancellor (granted yes this was a prequel addition but whatever), there's no arguing against the empire = nazi germany. i dont even know who im arguing with at this point but i hate you all.
He originally said the Sith.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
they may be mad that they are injecting modern american politics in a movie that is set long ago in a galaxy far far away.
The politics of power are always the same.

Seriously, watch old movies. Read old books. Then read older books. Then read the oldest books.

It's all the fucking same. It's always the same.

1659569903550.png

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the makeup of the Empire's leadership wasn't 100% white Englishmen.

For real? Shit, i always thought darth vader sounded black. I know his skin was kinda pale the couple times we saw him, but so was Michael Jackson's.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If anyone is representing Trump in this universe, it's saw gurerra. As with any art, it doesn't really matter what the artist intended, all that matters is how the audience takes it.

spronk

FPS noob
If anyone is representing Trump in this universe, it's saw gurerra. As with any art, it doesn't really matter what the artist intended, all that matters is how the audience takes it.

Trump is black?!?! shit i guess it all adds up now, he has 5 kids from 3 wives, has a lot of bling and puts ketchup on well done steaks

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Trump is black?!?! shit i guess it all adds up now, he has 5 kids from 3 wives, has a lot of bling and puts ketchup on well done steaks

he's orange. It's the only skin color we're allowed to repress these days.

• 1Edgelord

spronk

FPS noob
doubt.gif

"The last 3 episodes from season 2 happens 5 days before the beginning of Rogue One, according to Tony Gilroy."

from other comments the entire show covers 5 years over 2 seasons and it seems like it will definitely end at season 2.