Another Life

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I pride myself on being able to suffer through terrible television and movies, I am but a simple monkey and easily entertained. This first episode is just... god, nothing redeeming.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I pride myself on being able to suffer through terrible television and movies, I am but a simple monkey and easily entertained. This first episode is just... god, nothing redeeming.
this superpower is gained from years of leveling grinding and stupid spawn camping.

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The only scene I needed to see was Goku walking into the crystal thing and ending up in a brain simulation. Starbuck in that blonde wig is atrocious.

Why didn't the spaceship have any goddamn chairs in it. Every time I turned around there was a B-list Millenial Dawson's Creek lady/ladyman getting thrown around by spaceship turbulence.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only thing I've ever seen Sackoff in is Longmire, and she was terrible in that. She always looks angry and confused.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
She was DTF in Riddick, and it was written in such a way that would never fly in today's climate. Actually-Strong female character objectified by serial killer voyeurism and sit-on-my-face one liners? Let's have more of that. Not with Sackoff though, she's starting to show her mileage.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just watched Oculus last weekend, I like her from Battlestar and jerkoff fantasies throughout the years but she just wasn't very good in that movie, until the turn. She does a good feral, crazed animal but not so much a believable mom.

spronk

FPS noob
there is a brief scene in this show where sackoff shows her butt but otherwise there really isn't any sex or nudity. There is a devils threesome and a guy/tranny scene, no lesbians or titties or ass other than 3 second sackhoff

most of the women do stroll around in basically underwear for a lot of shots so thats pretty nice

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh God it hurts....

That music when the underground bugs attacked was just so out of place.

Now this dance party we’re all stoned scene.

Fuck me there’s 10 episodes. Was really hoping it was only 8.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Im like a deer caught in headlights... I don't want me watching this to convince Netflix to make more.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Im like a deer caught in headlights... I don't want me watching this to convince Netflix to make more.

i'm actually sitting here thinking I may actually have to check this out after reading how much of a train wreck it is

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
i'm actually sitting here thinking I may actually have to check this out after reading how much of a train wreck it is

There’s about 25 minutes of passable content across 10 episodes. And most of that is in the final episode which aaacccctttuuaalllyyy kind of makes me interested in a second season. But knowing they won’t learn anything from the reviews that are out there, not really.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There’s about 25 minutes of passable content across 10 episodes. And most of that is in the final episode which aaacccctttuuaalllyyy kind of makes me interested in a second season. But knowing they won’t learn anything from the reviews that are out there, not really.

So Westworld season 2.

Got it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm four or so episodes in and it's good drama. Has me gripped to watch the next episode after next. It tastes of deadend bullshit (Lost/Heroes/Battlestar) but I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts. No time wasted

Oldbased

> Than U
I let this entire series run as I harvested rock in Atlas. 10/10. Would use to illuminate my keyboard again.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
don't sleep on The Boys btw, you do need amazon prime (or torrent) for it but its ridiculously good, especially compared to this

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
If you are going to make a near omnipotent and omniscient AI you naturally make sure that he is completely oblivious to 90% of the things that go down on the ship.

Also -- I hate myself but after the finale I kinda wanna see what happens next. This is despite, and maybe even because of, all of the melodrama.

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
One horrifically redeeming quality of the show is the prediction that 'news networks' become functionally replaced by some "social media influencer" with 250 million followers. I fear that is very close to where we are now.

Rime

<Donor>
This is such a steaming pile of garbage. Another loop in the noose for Netflix.