Another Life

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
haha this is hilariously bad. Like it wraps around being so bad its actually pretty funny. THERE IS A FUCKING ASIAN LADY BOY AS PART OF THE CREW! You know, in case the aliens ever wonder what a chick with a dick is like in bed i guess

The science is so funny its crazy. "There's a cloud of dark matter, we have to go around it since we can't see whats inside". THATS NOT HOW DARK MATTER WORKS!!! It is not visible, hence... dark... It only bends gravity, you would see just fine through a "cloud" of dark matter. Probably tons and tons of dark matter is around you right now in fact. How the fuck are they communicating across light years instantly?

Its just insane. Its like a 12 year old boy pitched an idea for a show and was given $50m to make a season. The visuals are pretty good, although again sometimes it breaks down crazy bad. The engine room of a FTL SPACESHIP consists of copper pipes, SOOOO many VALVES (!!! WTF !!!) and electric fields. This is like a spaceship from 1930.

I'm gonna perservere to see the end but man this is a show where you can pretty much fast forward thru 90% of it, and every character is heart breakingly terrible.
I knew that fucking doctor was a diversity hire.

And the loud mouth, intolerable Orange is the New Black looking Hispanic bitch being pissed that her piece of shit dick supply got killed off in the first episode, even though literally everything he did didn't make any goddamn sense.

The premise of the show is stupid, too.

Can someone create a show where if they're pretending to mimic real life, people actually do things in response that's in any way realistic, or not dramatically stupid for "drama" purposes.

God, this show is what they should show in Acting 101 of what not to do, so much bullshit overacting it's goddamn offensive.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Also the poor girl with whatever degenerative disease she has that had that scene in that actually good comedy movie where she got a Prince Albert stuck in her throat but hadn't seen an acting job since... Ugh. Garbage.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Just seeing how far I get before I throw up. Starting episode 4.

Canis Majoris isn't a planet you fucking assholes. God, I hate knowing shit sometimes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
definitely fast forward liberally, like someone above mentioned a social media reporter or something and i was drawing a blank until i realized i fast forwarded anytime she (or discount haley joel osmont) was on screen. pretty sure i didn't miss a thing

velk

Trakanon Raider
Everything they needed to know about space, the writers learned from the revered historical documentary, Galaxy Quest.

"Is there AIR here ? Can we BREATHE ?!!? YOU DON'T KNOW !!!"

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I literally laughed out loud everytime they went to their 'deck-of-many-things' supply of backup characters. How many popsicles did they bring on this voyage?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Really funny to think about how Katee Sackhoff is married to Karl Urban IRL. They both were excited looking forward to their new shows coming out, then she releases this and he blows it out of the park with fucking THE BOYS. Gotta be some awkward envy dynamics going on in that relationship for sure.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This was so fucking horrible I want a Netflix refund for this month.

I haven't seen something this bad since Van Damn Cyborg in the 80's.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fuck it,

i joined in on seemingly the foh razzies award of the month and holy shit, i'm scared to try eps2

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
he blows it out of the park with fucking THE BOYS
You might want to rearrange some of the words there dude because i dont think it conveys what you want it to the way its written.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
eps4, i am surprised the AI doesn't jettison the millenials to perserve it's own life, the millenials are the invasive species, holy christ

this is a joke right? i mean you really can't expect anyone to believe that we'll send the fat guy from Lost, up in space

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You might want to rearrange some of the words there dude because i dont think it conveys what you want it to the way its written.

Like a gay midget, that there is a low blow!

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
eps4, i am surprised the AI doesn't jettison the millenials to perserve it's own life, the millenials are the invasive species, holy christ

this is a joke right? i mean you really can't expect anyone to believe that we'll send the fat guy from Lost, up in space
As if a gender dysmorphic fuck could pass the psych exam. Let alone any of these chaotic, mentally unsound idiots. Especially one who has already had to make a critical decision resulting in the death of half her crew. That shit is so fundamentally unsound it's ridiculous.

spronk

FPS noob
generic captain guy was also hilarious. "fuck... my incredibly bad decision which always worked on Star Trek has probably killed us all and doomed humanity. i better kill this bitch while i'm still alive"

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I thought for sure that whole plotline about what to do if the aliens are hostible was just an elaborate ruse they were playing on the enemy AI because they knew what was going down.

NOPE

They gave a Death Star superlaser to a ship crewed by moron 27 year olds. I figure they had at least a 30% chance that one of these self-absorbed fucks would just come back and blow up the Earth when they found out their boy/girl/itfriend had cheated on them while they were away.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users