Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Alright you fucks, here it is, judgement time. No backing out, if you're reading this thread, you're in to play. Answer the question above you honestly, and then leave a question for the next reader. Don't be stupid and ask for contact info or anything overly incriminating, but it can be whatever the fuck you want.

Would you fuck a Tranny?

Alright you fucks, here it is, judgement time. No backing out, if you're reading this thread, you're in to play. Answer the question above you honestly, and then leave a question for the next reader. Don't be stupid and ask for contact info or anything overly incriminating, but it can be whatever the fuck you want.

Would you fuck a Tranny?
I've thought about it honestly. If they were hot enough I think I might, but it would have to be in the moment. Like I would have gone on a few dates with this girl already and really liked her and she was hella fucking cute AND THEN I took her home and found out she had a weiner, but she still had a functioning vagina too. I think if I could just slide the penis to the side then I could work around that whole dilemma. So I guess my answer is yes.

My question now:

Have you ever done or considered doing webcam modeling?

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
Magic Ball

What is your favorite video game and why?
Out of order!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diet Mountain Dew, im a diabetic.

Fuck your sister or your mother?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The cheapest shit I can find. Fold 3 squares of any kind of paper length wise and it's invincible.

Do you ever regret how many countless hours you spent on mmos when you were younger?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The cheapest shit I can find. Fold 3 squares of any kind of paper length wise and it's invincible.

Do you ever regret how many countless hours you spent on mmos when you were younger?
No, didnt have anything more important going on at the time.

Who would you rather fuck? Post-op Goliath or Shelly?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Goliath. Shelly is a beast.

Can God make a rock so heavy that even He can't lift it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dhameon

N00b
An hour ago when my wife put down our baby.

If society fell apart/shit hit the fan, what would be the first thing you would do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user