Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My living room.

Rather win $10,000 for yourself or win $1,000,000 for a chartiy of your choice that didn't involve you setting up a charity for yourself.
tongue.png

My living room.

Rather win $10,000 for yourself or win $1,000,000 for a chartiy of your choice that didn't involve you setting up a charity for yourself.
tongue.png
$1mil for a charity and for a fat tax write-off. I'd do a lot of research and make sure it was a worthy charity. I don't even have one in mind yet. I do know that $10k is easy to make if you try hard enough.

Live in Star Wars or Star Trek universe?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Star Trek. I'd rather take the quasi-Utopia of Star Trek instead of war-torn shit and religion forced down your throat of Star Wars. Fuck midichlorians!

Lingerie or no lingerie?

Dedface_sl

shitlord
I've never squeezed a fake boob, but I imagine it would be hard and unpleasant. I prefer the shape and feel of real tits.

How much do you generally spend a week on groceries?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've never squeezed a fake boob, but I imagine it would be hard and unpleasant. I prefer the shape and feel of real tits.

How much do you generally spend a week on groceries?
Zero. Shopping for groceries is the wife's job.

Lasers or phasers?

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
phasers for sure! Probably because I watched all that star trek.

Were you a whore on vacation?(manwhores included)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
phasers for sure! Probably because I watched all that star trek.

Were you a whore on vacation?(manwhores included)
Never been on a vacation in a good place to be a manwhore, but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.

Have you ever regretted not killing someone when you had the chance?

Raign

Golden Squire
A: No, but I do regret not taking the opportunity to make one persons life miserable for a very very long time.

Q: Have you ever framed someone else for a mistake you have made?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
A: No, but I do regret not taking the opportunity to make one persons life miserable for a very very long time.

Q: Have you ever framed someone else for a mistake you have made?
No, it's either always been "no way could I pass this on to someone else and it would be believable" or "I fucked up, take your lickings".

If you have the ability to infinitely Butterfly Effect your past, would you do it, or just let the chips fall where they may? Keep in mind if you choose to take action, the results could be much worse than if you had not.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
A: If it is a one time thing? Let the chips fall where they may. If we're allowed multiple attempts for sure butterfly effect all over the place.

Q: Do you have a plan for if shit REALLY hits the fan in your home country? I.E. the government totally breaks down, chaos all over the place, near apocalyptic war, virtually zero law enforcement, etc.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Q: Do you have a plan for if shit REALLY hits the fan in your home country? I.E. the government totally breaks down, chaos all over the place, near apocalyptic war, virtually zero law enforcement, etc.
A: Yes. Have checked wind patterns in case of nuclear attack, depending on if it hits San Diego or LA, planned route.

Q: What is time?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
In terms of just the options above I would say both Mayo and Ketchup.

Staying on the topic of burgers; raw onions or grilled onions?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
In terms of just the options above I would say both Mayo and Ketchup.

Staying on the topic of burgers; raw onions or grilled onions?
Grilled. If i'm going to eat something healthy, I want it cooked.

Seeded or no seed bun?