Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Coors Light

Would you rather have to drink Miller Lite for the rest of your life, or lose a pinky?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Lose a pinky, without a doubt.
Who would you choose right now to take over as President of the United States?
Myself, easily... Then after a flurry of insane executive orders, questionable presidential pardons, and looting the white house I would find some patsy to stick with it.

If you could make one major modification/rule change to any professional sport what and why?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Yes those shows are complete bullshit

What age were you the first time you masturbated?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Yes those shows are complete bullshit

What age were you the first time you masturbated?
Fuck if I know, but the first time I ever got wood was when I looked at The Childlike Empress when I was about 10.

Besides the obvious answer of Goonies, what is your favorite childhood movie?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ghostbusters, Princess Bride, and the Sandlot. They're too good to pick just one.

Why were you fired?

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
I've never been fired.

Which is the true "Return"? "of the Jedi"? or "of the King"?
Both. There were Jedi and Kings but they have both been absent until... they came back.
tongue.png

What is your most terrifying dream that you can recall?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Both. There were Jedi and Kings but they have both been absent until... they came back.
tongue.png

What is your most terrifying dream that you can recall?
i had a dream ET and Donkey kong were after me when i was a kid.

Q: when was the last time you had D?j? vu and what happened?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Driving home from vacation 10 days ago. My wife wanted mt to stop tot ake pictures along the Lake Michigan coast line and while standing there waiting for her it hit me really hard.

You're going to die at this time tomorrow. What's your 24 hour bucket list?

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think I would spend the day with just myself and my dog on my fathers farm. I wouldn't want to spend that last day with people sad that I was dying. I would want to just be utterly relaxed the entire day. Then at the end, take my dog to my mothers house and give him to her and say my last goodbyes over the phone.

If you could save one person's life in history (from an accident, maybe cure a sickness or stop an assassination), who would it be?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Driving home from vacation 10 days ago. My wife wanted mt to stop tot ake pictures along the Lake Michigan coast line and while standing there waiting for her it hit me really hard.

I'd love to say this super awesome list about running, gunning, and fucking but truth is spend it camping with my entire family, with my primary focus my kids.

Most embarrassing moment ever? (I have to tell mine. When I was 21 or 22, and knew nothing of clubs, I went to my first. I didn't know the DJ wasn't there to take requests. Don't bother him. I kept shouting at him to play Orbital and he was ignoring me/couldn't hear me. Finally, he stopped the music, in front of 500 people and screamed "What motherfucker, what do you want to hear!?". I was in my car 10 seconds later).

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Most embarrassing moment ever?
The other day I was walking down a crowded street and I realized I was going the wrong direction.

If you could save one person's life in history (from an accident, maybe cure a sickness or stop an assassination), who would it be?
I'd save Franz Ferdinand.

If it were socially acceptable (i.e good-looking women would still fuck you) to be super fat, would you eat everything in sight and accept the health consequences or try to keep in shape nonetheless?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I think I would spend the day with just myself and my dog on my fathers farm. I wouldn't want to spend that last day with people sad that I was dying. I would want to just be utterly relaxed the entire day. Then at the end, take my dog to my mothers house and give him to her and say my last goodbyes over the phone.

I guess i could save someone super important to the history of mankind, but i'm going with my dad. Died when i was 2 years old, i guess i'd like a do over on that one

Edit: got beat by a few seconds. I'd keep in shape. Got fat once, never again.

Picard, Sisko, Janeway or Kirk?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I guess i could save someone super important to the history of mankind, but i'm going with my dad. Died when i was 2 years old, i guess i'd like a do over on that one

Edit: got beat by a few seconds. I'd keep in shape. Got fat once, never again.

Picard, Cisko, Janeway or Kirk?
Sisko, you mean...and him. I love me some Picard but Ben Sisko turned into a much deeper character you could relate too.

Do you ever give money to homeless people?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, I pay taxes in a socio-liberal country in Europe.

How many mods does it take to stop a troll in a GUS thread?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Favorite color is Blonde ~ ;D

How old is to old and how young is to young at your age?