Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel like you gave two half questions. As such I will answer with the letter "B" as I don't know what you're talking about.

Are there any conspiracy theories that you honestly believe in?

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
I feel like you gave two half questions. As such I will answer with the letter "B" as I don't know what you're talking about.

Are there any conspiracy theories that you honestly believe in?
call me crazy but the JFK getting shot by only one person incident is hard to believe.

Q: if you had to live in only one season for the rest of your life ( due to some weird planet orbit phenomenon) what season would it be would it be and why?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
call me crazy but the JFK getting shot by only one person incident is hard to believe.

Q: if you had to live in only one season for the rest of your life ( due to some weird planet orbit phenomenon) what season would it be would it be and why?
Spring in Texas. You get rain, sun, the occasional cool day.

BOnus answers for the funz!
If you could save one person's life in history (from an accident, maybe cure a sickness or stop an assassination), who would it be?
Alan Turing

How old is to old and how young is to young at your age?
Legal by definition of the laws of the state I am in at the moment until.. let's say 60. And my age is irrelevant to this conversation.

Q: If you had to choose between making phenomenal money or being happy at your job which would you take?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Q: If you had to choose between making phenomenal money or being happy at your job which would you take?
Happy at my job. I've already made this decision and I make hardly any money in my currently chosen profession, but I love it.

How much water do you drink a day?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
less than 8 ounces....
as we are nearing september 11th.....what are your feelings towards people of Arabic descent ?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
less than 8 ounces....
as we are nearing september 11th.....what are your feelings towards people of Arabic descent ?
I feel they can climb down any obstacle they wish.

Which country would you most like to visit, and why?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This changes every few years or so but at the moment China ranks at the top of my list. There's a lot of really awesome historical sites there that I'd love to walk through.

Ever been arrested? If so why,if multiple times what was the worst inncident and what was the result?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Ever been arrested? If so why,if multiple times what was the worst inncident and what was the result?
Nope, worst I ever got was an MIP because apparently your body is considered a container in the state of WA. Cost me $150 then it went away. Because I don't have a real answer to this question I will answer this one:

How old is to old and how young is to young at your age?
The rule is 1/2 your age +7. This rule works both ways.

Question: Is incarceration to help rehabilitate one to re-enter society or is it because they owe a debt to society? (explain your reasoning)

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does that rule work both ways? I'm 28, so 14+7 = 21. 21x2-7 = 35, so I'm within that threshold, but 28x2-7 = 49, 49/2+7 = 31.5 putting me outside of that persons threshold.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ohhh.

Answering your question: A mixture of both. Most prisons attempt to educate their prisoners to lead a better life when released, but you're not allowed your full rights while imprisoned.

Question: Paper or Plastic?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Paper

Do you ever wish you had the time back that you spent gaming?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
No, it was all good fun.

What came first, the egg or the chicken?
The egg as it was used as a reproductive means by reptiles long before birds, let alone chickens, evolved....

Would you feel bad profiting off the misery and suffering of others?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If I get to pick and choose and as long as it doesn't result in death sure. Otherwise no.

What's your most hated food?

asapCT_sl

shitlord
Durian. What's worse is that my family loves the stuff and I have a big family. During durian season I can smell it throughout the house and it would make me vomit.

Leftover pizza: cold or reheated?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Depends on the pizza, but if I reheat it it's always in the oven. I hate heating things in the microwave, things always taste like garbage when they come out and I'd rather just wait 10 minutes for it to taste better. I love me some cold pizza though.

Worst day, Friday where you work part of the day and can go out late because you don't work the next day? Or sunday where you can sleep in but can't go out late because you work the next day?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
"sunday where you can sleep in but can't go out late because you work the next day"

monday is shit and no need to make that worse by fucking up your sleeping routine.

Blow yourself up for Allah or fuck Jeantel for the rest of your life and nothing else?

rrr_img_38340.jpg

"sunday where you can sleep in but can't go out late because you work the next day"

monday is shit and no need to make that worse by fucking up your sleeping routine.

Blow yourself up for Allah or fuck Jeantel for the rest of your life and nothing else?

rrr_img_38340.jpg
I'd blow myself up for a bowl of diarrhea if I meant I didn't have to sleep with that monster.

Everything tastes like bananas for the rest of your life or everything smells like bananas for the rest of your life?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That's a hard one, since smell and taste are so closely linked, but I'd have to with smell the banana.

Where's the most public place you've ever jerked the gherkin?