Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Probably The West Wing, because it has everything in it, is very good and is very long! So by the time you see the last episode you are about ready to see the first one again!

What book/movie/game/whatever never got a sequel despite your hopes and prayers for one?
Turn in your man card for not saying monday night football.

The Fellowship of the Ring. Just seems like after all that walking they should've ended up up somewhere. Pity they never continued the story. I was always hoping they'd do something cool with that.
Gave me a good laugh

Q: What have you stolen from your best friend?
Nothing. Can't even think of anything i've wanted to steal from a close friend.
I like how pheonix's question was skipped.

If you could pass or change one law what would it be? It can be to fix the country, or whatever you think is the most pressing problem in your country. Oh and tell us what country you're from too.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you could pass or change one law what would it be? It can be to fix the country, or whatever you think is the most pressing problem in your country. Oh and tell us what country you're from too.
I would legalize rape. They be asking for it in those short shorts anyway.

Having read my response, do you think more or less of me as a man?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
R3X0i.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I would legalize rape. They be asking for it in those short shorts anyway.

Having read my response, do you think more or less of me as a man?
I haven't regarded you yet as human, let alone assigned any sexual orientation.

Can time exist without humans to 'measure' it?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
a zero relationship with father because he is half way around the world and haven't been in contact since the break up.

when was the last time you fucked another person.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
when was the last time you fucked another person.
If blowjobs count, Sunday afternoon. If they don't, last Sunday afternoon.

How many dollars in unemployment insurance benefits were paid out improperly due to agency error in Delaware in 2012?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't care because I don't live in Delaware.

Will humanity die out or kill themselves on earth before we're able to successfully maintain and establish self sufficient colonies on other planets or moons?

Will humanity die out or kill themselves on earth before we're able to successfully maintain and establish self sufficient colonies on other planets or moons?[/QUOTE]

We will be gone long before colonies are established. Our shared space station is a joke and we have no real plans for any moon or planet.

Who would decide who would be included in a colony group and who would they be?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Neither. A good man had his life turned upside down over a punk who was about to use those things to make some purple drank.

How old were you the last time you saw your mom naked?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
How old were you the last time you saw your mom naked?
28. Walked into the backyard and both my parents were nude sunbathing. Never show up unannounced, never.

(Fill in the blank style) It's a little embarrassing, but I'm the last person I know to experience ______?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it has been me...probably someone else though since I don't come here often.

Speaking of coming. Have you ever came so hard that your urethra made your dick feel like death for 2-3 hours after?