Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pegasus Cloak.

Would you rather have a Rubicite Breastplate, or a Fungi tunic? edit: In real life

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fungi Tunic, clearly. Work out/drink/get into fights. Fungi tunic back to full health in no time.

A wizard has turned you into a whale. Is this awesome?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Pegasus Cloak.

Would you rather have a Rubicite Breastplate, or a Fungi tunic? edit: In real life
Rubicite, no question. Although beyond those, manastone. I once was bitching about mana in a group and this party member flat out handed me his and goes "get it back, I'll heal you". The urge to just log was crazy strong, putting that kind of trust in a stranger still blows me away to this day.

Guess we can start a mild EQ derail: Your favorite soloing spot in the game, ever?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would you rather eat a bowl of ants, or drink a dixie cup of another guy's piss?
Bowl of ants. I'm sure at some point they could be turned/cooked into some form of a delicacy. Piss is just piss. No piss in my Cheerios please.

Is it wrong based solely on the end result? Or can good that happens along the way justify the end?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Your question sounds fucked up. I think you're asking if a bad result can be justified by other good stuff happening along the way? Of course. Life isn't a destination, it's a journey. I'd say in most of the things we do, the end result is the least important thing that happens.

Is America really and truly fucked, or will Gen Xers and millenials get their shit together and put the nation back on the right track? Do Millenials even know what the right track is?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
America is fucked. Millenials are full of self-entitlement. It will be like the division of rich/poor except it will be educated/uneducated, with the educated having the power, wealth and low-empathy. Eventually, we'll get invaded by Canada, and it will be the friendliest invasion ever.

What is your worst habit?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Smoking is my worst habit.

Would you suck Donald Trump's cock to save your mom's life?

dellorer_sl

shitlord
Fight Club because humanity isn't ready for daddy/daughter romances yet

Would you rather have and udder with dicks for teets or a sideways pussy for a mouth?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shitting dick nipples. I kinda use my mouth for useful things and besides that I'm sure I could figure out something fun to do with my 9+ cocks.

Clean and maintained Cthulu pussy or unshaven and unwashed attractive pussy?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I know what you mean by cthulu pussy, but I like it unshaven and unwashed anyway.

Is it weird to get a boner from watching a girl chewing on a pencil, and then steal that pencil and put it down your pants?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Yes that is weird - there is no connection to the pencil and your penile; therefor, it should not go down your pants.

Has anyone had good butt sex lately ? my woman does not let

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes that is weird - there is no connection to the pencil and your penile; therefor, it should not go down your pants.

Has anyone had good butt sex lately ? my woman does not let
not lately.tell her that after the 1st time,every woman loves it.

would you rather see a whole bunch of fedor's posts (even the spoilered ones) or read araysar talking about Prometheus again?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
would you rather see a whole bunch of fedor's posts (even the spoilered ones) or read araysar talking about Prometheus again?
I'll take Fedor's posts any day. I really enjoy the visual of him sitting there deciding what is post worthy and what is too much. Even the mangina/she-cock/gore is good for shock value, the way you can't look away from a train going off a cliff.

Weirdest place you've ever had sex (geographically, not anatomically)?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Behind a dumpster immediately followed by some shagging in the bushes.

Would you rather resurrect Kurt Cobain or Tupac?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Behind a dumpster immediately followed by some shagging in the bushes.

Would you rather resurrect Kurt Cobain or Tupac?
Damn good question. I gotta go with Pac. Kurt was ultimately a depressed drug addict and would have killed himself again.

If you could wake up tomorrow with the genitals of the opposite sex, would you do it?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you could wake up tomorrow with the genitals of the opposite sex, would you do it?
Not if the rest of me still looked like a dude. Nobody likes breasts on a guy, not even Fedor.

Who on these boards would you go Brokeback Mountain for?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Not if the rest of me still looked like a dude. Nobody likes breasts on a guy, not even Fedor.

Who on these boards would you go Brokeback Mountain for?
Porkchop. That tubby SOB is dreamy....

If you had the choice of staying home from work, or going because the place is being catered by like 4 different restaurants, what would you do? I honestly have this choice today.