Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Porkchop. That tubby SOB is dreamy....

If you had the choice of staying home from work, or going because the place is being catered by like 4 different restaurants, what would you do? I honestly have this choice today.
If I got to stay home all day in bed with you, I would never pass that up.

If you could only eat one type of meat for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pork

Do you believe those with terminal illness should be able to get help to end their lives on their own terms?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, but only if their terms are badass, like flipping their 'vette on Deadman's Curve.

Do you believe in a god, and which one?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yes, but only if their terms are badass, like flipping their 'vette on Deadman's Curve.

Do you believe in a god, and which one?
The God-Emperor.

Would you rather have a Alligator or a Tiger as a pet.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The God-Emperor.

Would you rather have a Alligator or a Tiger as a pet.
If it was completely trained and loyal, the tiger, easily. It'd be easier to get a way from an alligator, a tiger you wouldn't have to chance if I pointed at you and commanded him to bring me your balls.

When you wipe your ass do you go one knuckle deep to make sure you're 100% clean?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I like my whole fist up in there. No poop particle is safe from a good ole' fistin.

Would you rather explode Taylor Swift's or Miley Cyrus' cervix like its fucking Alderaan?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Middle (leaning right): I dislike the fact the right side wants to restrict who can and cannot get married, and feels the need to regulate birth control and abortion. They get far too involved in a lot of personal freedom. On the other hand the shit-libs think by taxing the rich that everything will be unicorns and rainbows while throwing a bunch of cash at horseshit welfare/social programs that will never work or are for people who don't want to help them selves. TLDR Political Stance: Leave people the fuck alone and spend the money you rob me of wisely.

What is one thing about yourself that you could change that could drastically improve your life?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Transition. Obviously. All the cool posters are doing it.

You reincarnate into an animal of your choice. Which do you go with?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I think an eagle of some kind would be sweet. Of course, my luck, I'd get sucked into a jet engine, and reincarnated again as a swamp donkey.

You reincarnate into the celebrity of your choice. Entertainment, sports, etc. Which is your choice?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Because the large majority of the population is fucking dumb.

Would you rather live ON the equator, or as far as possible from it?

Because the large majority of the population is fucking dumb.

Would you rather live ON the equator, or as far as possible from it?
On if I don't have to live in a fucking shanty town.

Where is the most fun place you've ever visited on vacation?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Where is the most fun place you've ever visited on vacation?
Probably New Zealand. That place and seemingly everyone in it is all about having a good time.

Who would you rather read you bed time stories? Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, or Laurence Fishburne?

Malice_sl

shitlord
Probably New Zealand. That place and seemingly everyone in it is all about having a good time.

Who would you rather read you bed time stories? Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, or Laurence Fishburne?
James Earl Jones without a second thought.

Why did the other 8 planets bully Pluto so bad he got demoted?