Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't turn down either, but I prefer to do oral one at a time.

How much should McDonald's employees make per hour?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Around here? Maybe a buck fitty. Realistically, whatever is minimum wage. It pisses me off hearing people bitch and moan they can't raise their family on their mcdonald's paycheck. Bitch, it aint supposed to! They won't even give you anywhere near full time hours, do you really expect to be able to raise a family on a part time minimum wage job?

What is the worst fast food service you have ever gotten and what did you do about it?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Around here? Maybe a buck fitty. Realistically, whatever is minimum wage. It pisses me off hearing people bitch and moan they can't raise their family on their mcdonald's paycheck. Bitch, it aint supposed to! They won't even give you anywhere near full time hours, do you really expect to be able to raise a family on a part time minimum wage job?

What is the worst fast food service you have ever gotten and what did you do about it?
Caterpiller frozen in an ice cube. I never went back.

Why do people who own livestock buy giant trampolines to put in their fields?

wut?!

and why people keep asking that?
i dunno, but enjoy

watch

Which racial/religious/etc stereotypes are the most accurate to you?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That Christians are happy people.

Who or what was the last thing you jerked off to?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Beef ribs or pork ribs? Dry rub or wet? Are you smoking them? What sort of chips are you using if so? Your question is seriously lacking details.

Why would you leave out such important details when discussing something as important as ribs?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Efukt.com

Would you eat the moon if it were made out of ribs? Its not rocket science, just answer yes and we will move on.
You're damn skippy.

If you hosted a science discussion channel, would you try to get Albert Einstein on your show, even knowing he died 42 years ago?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Beef ribs or pork ribs? Dry rub or wet? Are you smoking them? What sort of chips are you using if so? Your question is seriously lacking details.

Why would you leave out such important details when discussing something as important as ribs?
You're damn skippy.

If you hosted a science discussion channel, would you try to get Albert Einstein on your show, even knowing he died 42 years ago?
1) Some people don't understand the glory that is ribs. Luckily my town has a ribfest which I plan going to.
2) everyone knows the only science expert you need on your channel is Lumie, occasionally Hodj if the show is running short.

Q) Who sells the best smoker? Ole' daddy needs to make him some brisket for NFL Sunday next weekend.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1) Some people don't understand the glory that is ribs. Luckily my town has a ribfest which I plan going to.
2) everyone knows the only science expert you need on your channel is Lumie, occasionally Hodj if the show is running short.

Q) Who sells the best smoker? Ole' daddy needs to make him some brisket for NFL Sunday next weekend.
I understand it more than most, however not all ribs are created equal.

A)http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...-smoker-chubby-- I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

Q) Would you care if your son/daughter turned out to be gay?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Not at all.the important thing is his/her happiness

what would you do if xenomorphs attacked your city (not thinking about that AVPR bullcrap)?
I wrote in Yeast Bomb Zergling for 2012's election. I'd buy all the little xenos a beer who face raped a feminist before you know, they turn on me and face rape me too.

Lifetime supply of booze or an extra 90 minutes of sleep a night?

Rime

<Donor>
Assuming it is only as much booze as I can drink and not as much as I want (open a bar), then I will take the extra 90 minutes. Assuming that hour and a half does not come out of the rest of the day.

Give up the sense of taste or the ability to orgasm (You still get excited/worked up, just no satisfaction)?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Assuming it is only as much booze as I can drink and not as much as I want (open a bar), then I will take the extra 90 minutes. Assuming that hour and a half does not come out of the rest of the day.

Give up the sense of taste or the ability to orgasm (You still get excited/worked up, just no satisfaction)?
A: sense of taste, no question. It's even simpler when you add that you can still get worked up. What the fuck kind of life would that be?

Q: Do you write "would of" or "would have"?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yes, I do. Maybe rub it a little? It doesn't need much maintenance after I've picked it. (Yeah, I knew whatcha meant)

Have you ever seen a chick so unbelievably hot, that it physically hurt to look at her, but you couldn't stop?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No, because I'd lie

Which teacher did you spank your monkey to the most?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ms. Ausmus, science teacher, she was covered in freckles and had giant tits.

If you were dating a 10 and found out you had AIDS, would you tell her right away or fuck her one more time?