Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
More then once, but I would use a rubber and tell her it was because of (insert bullshit)

What is your deepest darkest secret that you have never told anyone before.

What is your deepest darkest secret that you have never told anyone before.
so deep and dark that i can't even have it associated with my online persona

Why don't you eat Tofu? It tastes whatever you put it in, and if you buy Extra Firm the texture is like most protein.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because men shouldn't eat too much soy product. It increases the bodies production of estrogen. Why do you think there's a stereotype of a effeminate men eating shit like that?

Wait, that's not my question. My question is, how long was the biggest dick you've ever sucked?

Wait, that's not my question. My question is, how long was the biggest dick you've ever sucked?
well it was my own in a dream, so about 13 inches.

Do you even bother bugging your g/f-of-a-long-time or wife for facials or butt sex anymore?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fuck yeah I do, sometimes she's into it, sometimes not.

Worst anal experience? Lets assume you pitched.

Rime

<Donor>
My biological father broke my nose, split my lip, and knocked out my two front teeth when I was nine.

What is the most frightening dream you have ever had?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
My biological father broke my nose, split my lip, and knocked out my two front teeth when I was nine.

What is the most frightening dream you have ever had?
I grew up a Jehovah's witness so was used to going door to door (I am no longer a witness). I had a dream that I was going door to door with my mom and my little sister. An old man invited us in to talk about god and was very kind. As soon as we got inside the door shut and he explained that none of us would be leaving, that we would all die there for being gods messengers. His face morphed into a horrifying possessed shape as he explained that we would all fall asleep and when we did we would die. He sat down in a chair started laughing then fell asleep. In the dream we all suddenly became very tired and I tried furiously to keep my sister and mom awake. I feel asleep last after watching my mom and sister fall asleep and die. I woke up when I fell asleep in the dream.

I slept shitty for weeks after that, it was the most vivid dream I have ever had.

Do you read on the toilet?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I grew up a Jehovah's witness so was used to going door to door (I am no longer a witness). I had a dream that I was going door to door with my mom and my little sister. An old man invited us in to talk about god and was very kind. As soon as we got inside the door shut and he explained that none of us would be leaving, that we would all die there for being gods messengers. His face morphed into a horrifying possessed shape as he explained that we would all fall asleep and when we did we would die. He sat down in a chair started laughing then fell asleep. In the dream we all suddenly became very tired and I tried furiously to keep my sister and mom awake. I feel asleep last after watching my mom and sister fall asleep and die. I woke up when I fell asleep in the dream.

I slept shitty for weeks after that, it was the most vivid dream I have ever had.

Do you read on the toilet?
Yup especially if its a very good book.

Do you think we'll ever find a way to stop/slow aging?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
If the aging thing is solved , will be in on the ground floor of suicide parlor IPO's. Most people can't keep themselves entertained for a few hours , a few decades or even centuries will be far beyond the normal hairless ape's coping skills.

Do you ever send people you loathe too nature bats last .com , just to shit all over their reality ? )

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Uncle Buck. no contest.

What is the best city you've ever lived in/what made it so great?
Stockholm, Sweden. Fucking awesome public transportation, cosmopolitan atmosphere and hot chicks.

If EA Games were to buy out Valve and change all Steam accounts into Origin accounts, what would you do?

Rime

<Donor>
Stockholm, Sweden. Fucking awesome public transportation, cosmopolitan atmosphere and hot chicks.

If EA Games were to buy out Valve and change all Steam accounts into Origin accounts, what would you do?
Bitch and moan. Contemplate leaving the service, but ultimately stay because I have hundreds of games on my Steam account already.

What is your favorite holiday and why?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In the neighborhood of 100,000

At what point in your life did you most enjoy sitting in front of your computer, and what were you doing?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably when I was about 15 messaging my future wife through icq and pwning noobs in Ultima Online.

If you won the powerball, what would be the first thing you bought for yourself?

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'd be boring and pay off my house.

If you had to pick your execution being by guillotine, firing squad, or slow freezing, which would you pick?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
The dude who cut his own head off with a chainsaw.

Ideally, how would you prefer to die? Blaze of glory hookers and explosions in the middle of a gunfight under 4th of july fireworks car chase over the top scenario? In your sleep?