Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Even better question.

I think I might ask them, if it's possible. "I can give you $15 million dollars, but you are never allowed to see me again. What say you?"

If it's not that simple, and it's a choice I have to make in secret to myself and revealed only to myself.. then perhaps no. I think I would not want to lie to them even to their benefit. Because I don't actually think it would be to their benefit in the bigger picture. I have this strange idea that honesty and intelligence are somehow the same words, usually.

Would you be willing to step over a homeless man on your way to work?

Step over homeless people every day. They are just shitty speed bumps here.

Save your dog from drowning or random fat person who didn’t learn to swim?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Flight by far, way more useful

Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?[/QUOTE said:
Girl I was fucking and riding cowgirl style threw up and came back and finished riding.

You ever use a whole roll of toilet paper and then decided to just take a shower to finish up?

• 1Worf

Brad2770

Anything between bread or cooked on the grill. Combine those two and it’s bliss.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i like guitar too much, so a toe it is.

perfect bra cup size on a woman?

• 1Harrow

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No, it would be difficult.

what is the pettiest thing that you've ever stolen?

My buddy's girlfriend. Very pretty. Did this thing with her tongue. Mucho win.

If you woke up in bed with a used xondom in your ass and this face staring at you, equally in shock, what would you say?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
No, I don't need to check. I always know I have to wait a few minutes before I can pee.

How many different MMOs have you played in your life? How many of them have you spent money on (subs, or other things if F2P)?

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
How many different MMOs have you played in your life? How many of them have you spent money on (subs, or other things if F2P)?

Probably around a dozen, but only DAoC seriously. I've spent varying amounts on all of them, even if F2P.

Speaking of DAoC, what's the most unique mechanic of an older generation game you'd like to see come back to modern games? MMO, shooters, RPG, doesn't matter.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jade Cocoon's monster breeding? Hard question.

What's the longest you've gone without changing your underwear?

• 1Harrow