Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Rime

<Donor>
Before High School? English teachers. They helped foster a love for reading. In High School, it was more about the language itself. In High School? World History. I had three really awesome History teachers who were greatly into the subject matter that they taught.

Who is the one person you regret walking away from/letting leave your life on bad terms?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
One of my groomsmen called me one day needing to borrow money. I wasn't flush with cash at the time, and thought he'd made some bad decisions, so I told him no. He was distraught, and I didn't hear from him for a couple years. I ran into him, and he had some more kids, but was on track. He just doesn't want much to do with me, and I've apologized and offered to be there for him whenever he wants. Now I wish I'd just given him the money, because having his friendship for those years would have been more than worth it. [/feels]

On all of rerolled, is there a Sex Thread?

Rime

<Donor>
On all of rerolled, is there a Sex Thread?
All threads are about sex if you think about it long enough.

If you are straight, which same-gender celebrity would you consider having sex with? If you are homosexual, which other-gender celebrity would you consider having sex with?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I'm straight. But if I had to, I would man-fuck Chris Evans. Chris Evans is man-fuckable. He's the sort of man a man wants when a man wants a man.

If the cops could read your mind and know all the crimes you've committed, what would that list look like? (ex. "Statutory. Credit card fraud. Underage pics of Blazenfury. etc.")

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I'm straight. But if I had to, I would man-fuck Chris Evans. Chris Evans is man-fuckable. He's the sort of man a man wants when a man wants a man.

If the cops could read your mind and know all the crimes you've committed, what would that list look like? (ex. "Statutory. Credit card fraud. Underage pics of Blazenfury. etc.")

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly speeding (though not far above the limit). The biggest crime I suppose is having spent some time on 4chan back around 2006-7 when you could see some really seedy shit if you spent enough time there. It still boggles my mind that that site hasn't been shut down yet.

Your boss offers you a choice: work the same hours you work now, but get paid 20% more, or work 20% fewer hours but get paid the same you do now. Which would you choose?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly speeding (though not far above the limit). The biggest crime I suppose is having spent some time on 4chan back around 2006-7 when you could see some really seedy shit if you spent enough time there. It still boggles my mind that that site hasn't been shut down yet.

Your boss offers you a choice: work the same hours you work now, but get paid 20% more, or work 20% fewer hours but get paid the same you do now. Which would you choose?
Depends on if u want money or quality of life. Probably money.

Have u ever thought bout raping someone.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Spending most of the weekend away from the computer for some strange reason, but I got the tail end of it. Get it... tail end...
frown.png

Did you actually masturbate to any of the leaked pics or vids from The Fappening?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Spending most of the weekend away from the computer for some strange reason, but I got the tail end of it. Get it... tail end...
frown.png

Did you actually masturbate to any of the leaked pics or vids from The Fappening?
No.

Did you poop today?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes and it was glorious.

Super Bowl contenders this year?
49ers and Packers.

Do you think a vigilante secular law system that includes cutting off hands and balls should be implemented in response to the growing threat of extremism?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
OK let's resurrect this bad boy that Malakriss Malakriss 's question killed.

No, I prefer a rule of law, not that that exists any more though.

Do you think some form of intelligent life (apart from humans) has, does or will ever exist in the entire universe?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any that's easy to scoop up and doesn't require twirling around a fork or other timewasting/messy handling.

What life event has turned out to be a blessing in disguise for you?

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Dropping out of college to pursue my dream.

Would you go back to your one of your ex if such opportunity could arise.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
absolutely not. i didn't realize how emotionally unhealthy she was until after she left me. she had me convinced it was me the whole time.

if you could redo one life experience, which would it be and how?

• 1Like

Brad2770

absolutely not. i didn't realize how emotionally unhealthy she was until after she left me. she had me convinced it was me the whole time.

if you could redo one life experience, which would it be and how?

Knowing how things turned out for me now, the one I think I would redo is choosing Jennifer over my ex-wife.

When I lived in Georgia, my sister had a friend that fawned over me. I thought she was the same age as my sister (14) so paid her no mind. I find out, years later, she was just about to turn 18. I was 21.

I think if I could do it over, I would stay in Georgia in see how things went with her instead of moving back to Texas.

When was the moment the weight of everything finally hit you and you said to yourself, “This is my life....”? How did it affect you?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users