Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
When was the moment the weight of everything finally hit you and you said to yourself, “This is my life....”? How did it affect you?

It was the moment... and I got all the way into my early 30's before it hit me... that I really realized that death was something that's going to happen to me. That one day I'm just going to be... over. It really made me take stock of my life.

What terrible underhanded things have you done to get laid?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lied, cheated and stole generally all three at the same time and when I had no conscious (18 -25ish) and did these things I learned all of them from women doing them to me or friends.
If you were assured one extra month of life for your dog/cat/pet of choice but it required you to spend 1 hour every day of devotion in some manner(meaning during that hour you had to do everything for the pet and nothing else for yourself or otherwise no disctractions, phone, tv etc) would you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
It was the moment... and I got all the way into my early 30's before it hit me... that I really realized that death was something that's going to happen to me. That one day I'm just going to be... over. It really made me take stock of my life.

What terrible underhanded things have you done to get laid?

Successfully? None. When I was still dating any time I was thirsty enough to try a ploy it never worked.

Unsuccessfully? I once pretended to be an undersexed gay man who was having such a dry spell I was willing to 'lose my straight virginity' just to see if I liked it. This was a sham I kept up with a girl for about 6 weeks. It 110% did not work and I hang my head in shame when I think of it.

What's the number one thing you would change about your spouse/partner that you wouldn't be willing to admit to them?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Lied, cheated and stole generally all three at the same time and when I had no conscious (18 -25ish) and did these things I learned all of them from women doing them to me or friends.
If you were assured one extra month of life for your dog/cat/pet of choice but it required you to spend 1 hour every day of devotion in some manner(meaning during that hour you had to do everything for the pet and nothing else for yourself or otherwise no disctractions, phone, tv etc) would you?
I would not.

Is Thanos a hero?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen that POS movie. But from the memes of him killing all the super faggots, he's doing us all a favour. I'll go with hero.

Got a personal experience story about a conman, charlatan or liar?
Yeah, my buddies got taken by these two guys who "needed help", but had to hold our money so they could trust us. I said no way and watched the dumbshits get robbed, voluntarily.

Would you swindle someone if you could?

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, my buddies got taken by these two guys who "needed help", but had to hold our money so they could trust us. I said no way and watched the dumbshits get robbed, voluntarily.
you swindle someone if you could?

I would routinely negate charges for clients (veterinary ER clinic) or discount treatments if I knew that a client was financially struggling. Wasn't coming out of my pocket and the clinic was too dumb to password lock or realize the discounts.

What's the most illegal thing you've done?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would routinely negate charges for clients (veterinary ER clinic) or discount treatments if I knew that a client was financially struggling. Wasn't coming out of my pocket and the clinic was too dumb to password lock or realize the discounts.

What's the most illegal thing you've done?

Hit and run on a vehicle or getaway driver from a robbery.

Have you ever fisted a girl?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
You block them.

How do you un-see a 20ton train locomotive meeting (body-metal contact) a 6th grader at decreasing speed of 12km/h?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
liquor or hypnotism.

What's the most embarassing thing that ever turned you on? Like, dark shit you won't admit to anyone you know in RL.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
If he paid enough.

Whats the biggest thing you have ever shoved up your ass?

Personally...my pinky. Just in the shower to clean. My proctologist during a hemorrhoid banding...some 12" silver tube that allowed a tiny camera to go up my ass so far I felt him poke my stomach.

Should fighting remain in hockey?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Personally...my pinky. Just in the shower to clean. My proctologist during a hemorrhoid banding...some 12" silver tube that allowed a tiny camera to go up my ass so far I felt him poke my stomach.

Should fighting remain in hockey?

No, fighting is not part of the game. You mad? Get into finishing your hard checks, and play the body legally. Fighting is stupid. Not cool in any other sport, or anywhere else in life, get rid of it. It's a physical enough game as it is, we don't need punching.

If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

• 1Dislike

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
No, fighting is not part of the game. You mad? Get into finishing your hard checks, and play the body legally. Fighting is stupid. Not cool in any other sport, or anywhere else in life, get rid of it. It's a physical enough game as it is, we don't need punching.

If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?
Hell no, do you know what is in those things?

Would you never see any of your friends for $10 million?

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Surrounded by family having lived a life that was worthwhile enough to engender such relationships.

If you could kill a person once a year of your choice with no repercussions besides to your own psyche would you?(Yes they could be anyone you wanted pedophiles, rapists etc...)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
No way. That question almost hits the literal heart of all of my philosophy. Good question.

Better to die alone and rich or surrounded by family and poor?

Poor, provided it isn't a level of poverty that you're legitimately suffering from.

Would you be willing to give up your friends in return for large sums of money you could give to them to enrich their lives well above what they could manage on their own?

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Poor, provided it isn't a level of poverty that you're legitimately suffering from.

Would you be willing to give up your friends in return for large sums of money you could give to them to enrich their lives well above what they could manage on their own?

Even better question.

I think I might ask them, if it's possible. "I can give you $15 million dollars, but you are never allowed to see me again. What say you?"

If it's not that simple, and it's a choice I have to make in secret to myself and revealed only to myself.. then perhaps no. I think I would not want to lie to them even to their benefit. Because I don't actually think it would be to their benefit in the bigger picture. I have this strange idea that honesty and intelligence are somehow the same words, usually.

Would you be willing to step over a homeless man on your way to work?

• 1Like