Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
4 10 hours duh.

Taste buds in asshole or micro penis?
Taste Buds, then I would get them surgicaly removed.

I use to think 4 10's is nice I enjoy having a extra day to sleep in. Also if there is ot on Friday yo still get a 2 day weekend.

Keeping with the work theme.

Union or no?
At the moment? Union. If they lose my pension and my benefit premiums increase 400% after our current negotiations then fuck them, no unions.

Best candy bar ever?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
At the moment? Union. If they lose my pension and my benefit premiums increase 400% after our current negotiations then fuck them, no unions.

Best candy bar ever?
Simple answer, but Snickers. That whole "Hungry? Eat a Snickers" thing is pretty much true. I've been stupid hungry at work, no way to get anywhere for real food and pounded a bar from the vending machine and it honestly helped.

Has "Hair of the dog" ever helped you be alright for the rest of the day, or just postponed your hangover for a couple of hours?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Simple answer, but Snickers. That whole "Hungry? Eat a Snickers" thing is pretty much true. I've been stupid hungry at work, no way to get anywhere for real food and pounded a bar from the vending machine and it honestly helped.

Has "Hair of the dog" ever helped you be alright for the rest of the day, or just postponed your hangover for a couple of hours?
"Hair of the dog" is a myth. THe best helper is to remember to take a couple advil (or other NSAID anti-inflammatory) and drink a big ass glass of water BEFORE you go to sleep after drinking.

Better pet... Dog or Cat?

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dog cats only say hello unless there is no food
If you could set up a concert with 5 bands in their heyday who would it be and why?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Dog cats only say hello unless there is no food
If you could set up a concert with 5 bands in their heyday who would it be and why?
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Nirvana, and Something Corporate (when they were still willing to perform "Konstantine" live).

On the same vein, greatest concert you've ever seen? (APC opening for NIN here).

I was going to be an ass and say Lilith Faire, but it was the the LA Weekly Detour Festival. I was producing so I was on stage with Bloc Party, Mars Volta, Teddy Bears, Perry Farrell, Gogol Bordello, Queens of the Stone Age, Beck, Justice, etc. It was awesome.

You have to fuck, marry (If married, not your wife), and kill 3 people from your immediate family. Who are they and why?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I was going to be an ass and say Lilith Faire, but it was the the LA Weekly Detour Festival. I was producing so I was on stage with Bloc Party, Mars Volta, Teddy Bears, Perry Farrell, Gogol Bordello, Queens of the Stone Age, Beck, Justice, etc. It was awesome.

You have to fuck, marry (If married, not your wife), and kill 3 people from your immediate family. Who are they and why?
ANNNNND we're done here.

And I can't really determine in that question if I'm already married to a sibling they don't count, or you're trying to preserve the sanctity of marriage in your bizarre incest-homicide hypothetical.

For the sake of continuation, however suddenly painful: Caribbean Cruise or Alaskan Cruise?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
ANNNNND we're done here.

And I can't really determine in that question if I'm already married to a sibling they don't count, or you're trying to preserve the sanctity of marriage in your bizarre incest-homicide hypothetical.

For the sake of continuation, however suddenly painful: Caribbean Cruise or Alaskan Cruise?
Alaskan, I've done the beaches, sun and sand routine but my wife and I want to see whales and all that shit....

Question : Give up your biggest dream to be with the one you love, knowing you could only have one or the other?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Alaskan, I've done the beaches, sun and sand routine but my wife and I want to see whales and all that shit....

Question : Give up your biggest dream to be with the one you love, knowing you could only have one or the other?
Answer: Unable to answer without more supporting information. Do I have my biggest dream? Will I necessarily get it if I do give up one I love? Do I get to pick which love I give up or is it all of them, the one I love most, etc? As a generic answer if I had to give up someone for an ideal I'd do it.

Question: What exactly is going on when we hold in a poop?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
It depends on the person who has raised/trained the dog. If you have a shitty owner, chances are you're going to have a shitty dog that probably shouldn't be left around children.

Follow up question from Zehn's: How often do you poop?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
It depends on the person who has raised/trained the dog. If you have a shitty owner, chances are you're going to have a shitty dog that probably shouldn't be left around children.

Follow up question from Zehn's: How often do you poop?
Completely depends on recent diet. I've gone 3 days without doing it, then I've had like 4 full on movements in 1 hour.

Favorite sushi type?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Volcano Roll, but I'm supposed to stay away from sushi now.

If you could have the power of flight, but had to give up your legs, would you do it?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Volcano Roll, but I'm supposed to stay away from sushi now.

If you could have the power of flight, but had to give up your legs, would you do it?
No. I use my legs when I'm fucking and fucking > flying.

If you could kill one member of your immediate family and get away with it, who would it be and why?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No one, however if I could choose my ex step grandmother who we later found out abused my grandfather after he had multiple strokes, I would in a heartbeat.

If you won the lotto jackpot would you take the lump sum pay out which ends up being like just under half of the actual winnings or the 20 year monthly pay out where you end up getting most of it? (This is a real argument I have with friends lol)

Salshun_sl

shitlord
No one, however if I could choose my ex step grandmother who we later found out abused my grandfather after he had multiple strokes, I would in a heartbeat.

If you won the lotto jackpot would you take the lump sum pay out which ends up being like just under half of the actual winnings or the 20 year monthly pay out where you end up getting most of it? (This is a real argument I have with friends lol)
20 year payout. Properly invested, and if you didn't do stupid shit everyday, you could get a nice interest buildup. I would like to think I wouldn't turn into a baller overnight with that much money. My wants are simple. Nice house, nice car, make sure my kids never wanted for anything, etc.

Followup question: If you won the lottery, would you flaunt it, or go to great lengths to hide it (no one would ever know you won, you'd go through lawyers and accountants, your money could never be traced to you, it would look like your lawyer had won)?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
20 year payout. Properly invested, and if you didn't do stupid shit everyday, you could get a nice interest buildup. I would like to think I wouldn't turn into a baller overnight with that much money. My wants are simple. Nice house, nice car, make sure my kids never wanted for anything, etc.

Followup question: If you won the lottery, would you flaunt it, or go to great lengths to hide it (no one would ever know you won, you'd go through lawyers and accountants, your money could never be traced to you, it would look like your lawyer had won)?
My wife and I have actually discussed this very topic. We would opt for the stealth approach. And the saddest part is... it's because we know how our families would react.

How long is your list of people who would be dead if you didn't think you'd get caught killing them?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1. As mentioned above, my ex step grand mother. Then dump her body so she couldn't be buried next to my grandfather in the plot they bought together.

If you had to limit yourself to three foods for the rest of your life and magically those foods could sustain you in a healthy manner without tasting differently, what three foods would you pick?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Shrimp scampi, avocados, and my grammas asian coleslaw salad.

If you could only drink one of the three following beers for the rest of your life, which would you pick: Bud Light, Coor's Light, or Miller Lite