Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Jx3

Riddle me this...
lol where to start. tenure in the corporate world is basically built on ass kissing.

which famous/notable quote do you most disagree with, and why?
Good things come to those that wait. Fuck that, you want it? Take it,waiting is for those too scared to go for it.

If Canada and Austrailia got into a fight who would win?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I'd say the country that also doubles as a continent would win. Justin Bieber has sex with Nicole Kidman prompting Keith Urban to wrangle the world's deadliest snakes and an Aborigines Army and unleash them into the Canadian wildnerness during their warmest times of the year.

Whats the most terrible thing you've ever told someone?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
"You're getting an abortion." And she did. Broke up with me two days later and still absolutely hates me because of it. We had a good relationship up till then. I don't regret it one bit.

What's the worst ass kicking you've ever received. Part 2: did you deserve it?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Got involved in an altercation with a guy trying to protect my younger brother. I got hit in the head with a 2x4 and my jaw broken. Was kicked a few times while down and had 6 of my ribs broken. Did I deserve it? Yeah, I should learn the whole situation before trying to be a badass. Come to find out my brother fucked dudes wife in his own bed and then started talking shit.

What hobby do you spend way too much money/time on besides video games.

What hobby do you spend way too much money/time on besides video games.
Hockey for sure. My helmet was about $200, pads were another $500 or so, skates were $650, sticks alone are $200-$250 and I usually go through 2 or more a season and I am in no means a pro, or going to be anytime soon.

Biggest regret?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dogs. Fuck cats. They're nothing more than Satan's spawn, sent to steal your soul and torment you mercilessly. Fuck cats

Who was the last person you shouldn't have had sex with?

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dogs. Fuck cats. They're nothing more than Satan's spawn, sent to steal your soul and torment you mercilessly. Fuck cats

Who was the last person you shouldn't have had sex with?
No one. I have had sex with my first real girlfriend (at 15), my wife and then a female friend we were with together.

Road trip to your vacation or fly?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
No one. I have had sex with my first real girlfriend (at 15), my wife and then a female friend we were with together.

Road trip to your vacation or fly?
If I'm not in a hurry the scenery is beautiful, road trip.

When you're eating chips and salsa do you blindly man-handle every chip in the bag until you find a big and flat one or just take the first one you grab?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
When you're eating chips and salsa do you blindly man-handle every chip in the bag until you find a big and flat one or just take the first one you grab?
Neither. You strategically grab the chip that looks the most appropriate for the dip/salsa that you wish to have next. Blindly grabbing leaves too much chance, and manhandling every chip is just obnoxious.

What was your first MMORPG? And what memory stands out from it the most, good or bad?

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Neither. You strategically grab the chip that looks the most appropriate for the dip/salsa that you wish to have next. Blindly grabbing leaves too much chance, and manhandling every chip is just obnoxious.

What was your first MMORPG? And what memory stands out from it the most, good or bad?
First online game was The Realm by Sierra. I guess my first real MMORPG was Everquest and the memory that stands out was running from some random mob when I was very low level, asking for help, and no one doing anything.

Titties or beer?

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tool concert, hearing "Learn to Swim Learn to Swim Learn to Swim" while the crowd chanted along, blue strobes flickering and Maynard making wavy arms exploded the awesome gland in my teenage brain.

Roughly how many times a day do you touch your junk and then take a quick sniff?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tool concert, hearing "Learn to Swim Learn to Swim Learn to Swim" while the crowd chanted along, blue strobes flickering and Maynard making wavy arms exploded the awesome gland in my teenage brain.

Roughly how many times a day do you touch your junk and then take a quick sniff?
Never. Is that a thing?

Who is the greatest living actor?

Salshun_sl

shitlord

I know it's been answered but I have to chime in on it. Dyllin Starshine camp in EQ. Stared at a wall for 5 hours, finally couldn't hold my water anymore and ran to the bathroom. Came back to a guy killing him. It's both the best and worst memory from my first MMO.

Most food you've ever put down in one sitting.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I know it's been answered but I have to chime in on it. Dyllin Starshine camp in EQ. Stared at a wall for 5 hours, finally couldn't hold my water anymore and ran to the bathroom. Came back to a guy killing him. It's both the best and worst memory from my first MMO.

Most food you've ever put down in one sitting.
Hard to measure. I've had 6-8 plate buffet visits, but the biggest single thing i've put away is a dinner plate size cheeseburger, i think it was 5lbs.

If you could wipe one consumable substance (drugs, drink, food, etc..) off the earth for good, which would it be?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't drink cofee.

whats is the weirdest thing you have done in you're life?
When I was little I would jerk off out window in the top floor on my house and see how far I could shoot it.

What would you do if you never played video games