Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I was little I would jerk off out window in the top floor on my house and see how far I could shoot it.

What would you do if you never played video games
Probably be some type of Athlete. Instead of playing Counter strike all day every day when I got home from High School I most likely would have done something worth while. Ya know, got some scholarships for college or something.

A zombie apocalypse breaks out, you and your best friend in the whole world have lasted for 15 years killing zombies, surviving and sustaining yourself. It was your best friends turn to do a parameter check. Unfortunately for you, due to a small stupid mistake, you forgot to completely lock up the side barn door. A zombie out of the blue, reaches into the door and bites your best friend. It's always been you two. You haven't seen anybody else for years. What do you do?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Shoot him, he never gives a reach around anyways.

President Ronnie has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to save Ronnie?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The name Ronnie makes me think he's black so no.

Sex in front of you and the girls? best 5 friends watching or a sex tape of you 2 goes online with faces blurred out?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never. Is that a thing?

Who is the greatest living actor?
This got skipped cause salshun is an ass. Alec bladwin. When he's in a show, I never think once about what a salshun he is in real life.

Sex in front of you and the girls? best 5 friends watching or a sex tape of you 2 goes online with faces blurred out?
I don't know what you mean by "you and the girls". But i'd take the tape. In fact, I got one i could release. Her name isn't blurred, but she's just sucking my dick, so my face isn't even in it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never. Is that a thing?

Who is the greatest living actor?
This got skipped cause salshun is an ass. Alec bladwin. When he's in a show, I never think once about what a salshun he is in real life.

I don't know what you mean by "you and the girls". But i'd take the tape. In fact, I got one i could release. Her name isn't blurred, but she's just sucking my dick, so my face isn't even in it.

CeNo65_sl

shitlord
Shoot him, he never gives a reach around anyways.

President Ronnie has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to save Ronnie?
"Im bad"

If you had to choose one and eat all of it; 2 pounds of peanuts or 2 pounds of jelly belly jelly beans?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
"Im bad"

If you had to choose one and eat all of it; 2 pounds of peanuts or 2 pounds of jelly belly jelly beans?
I'm pretty sure I've eaten two pounds of jelly belly jelly beans before, so I'd take that.

Q: If you could only keep one item currently in your place of residence and everything else would be destroyed, what would you choose to keep?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty sure I've eaten two pounds of jelly belly jelly beans before, so I'd take that.

Q: If you could only keep one item currently in your place of residence and everything else would be destroyed, what would you choose to keep?
I would definitely save my 2 pounds of jelly belly's.

If you had to lose your dominant hand, how long do you think it would take you to get back to your current masturbation speed with your offhand?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
If you had to lose your dominant hand, how long do you think it would take you to get back to your current masturbation speed with your offhand?
With lube, no time at all (I go off-handed all the time). Without lube, probably a month.

Another fill in the blank style (story required): My body and ______ don't mix?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Ummm....if pets count, my dog. I can't think of anything else that can't be replaced.

With lube, no time at all (I go off-handed all the time). Without lube, probably a month.

Another fill in the blank style (story required): My body and ______ don't mix?
Jaeger. Literally every time I have drank jaeger I've puked. Last time was when the saints won the superbowl. When Tracey Porter returned the interception for a touchdown my friends and I all did jaeger shots. Puked and went in to work late the next morning. So I swore never again and have stuck to that.

What is the most wasted you have ever been?

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What is the most wasted you have ever been?
I went out drinking with my brother once and got totally hammered.

I ended up falling down the stairs and knocking myself out. When I came to apparently I walked into the kitchen and took a shit in the middle of the floor, then pulled up my trousers, walked upstairs to the bathroom and washed my hands.

Why do livestock owners often put large trampolines in the fields where they're kept?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Trendy, yuppie-scum coffee (Starbucks, Klatsch... yep, I'm one of those sometimes).

If you were trapped on a desert island for a year with only one person of the same sex, who would it be and why?
A: The Professor from Gilligan's Island. He'd have us watching TV, driving bamboo cars, and living the good life in no time.

Which EQ classic item would you like to wear in real life & have function as it did in the game?
Circlet of Shadows, pre nerf.

Q: What is your favorite kind of cheese, and why?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Ofcourse he is.

Would you rather live forever in a vegas strip hotel or downtown NY hotel for the rest of your life?
I live in Vegas, so NY would be a welcome change of pace.

Do you have a song so loved you only rarely listen to it, to keep it special?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda

If you could make an MMO out of any movie, live action or animated, what would it be?