Antiperspirant/Deodorant discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Had a solid test yesterday, because it was the first day I wore long-sleeves to work (only good thing left about California), but they had the heat all borked up so I was sweating my balls off all day. Even had my fan blowing on me to cool off. Constant trickle of sweat down my back and under my arms it felt like (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point). But no smell at all, even when I got home that night and took a really good whiff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Old Spice Fiji deodorant only for years now. I get rash if I use anti presperant so I don't bother. I'm not an arm pit sweater, and like dirk, even after sweating I don't stink. Wife confirmed.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Yo these crystals are making me itch, and I'm in Japan now, gonna have to buy even more weird ass jap stick
Apparently Japs ain't never hear of no deodorant, I have to buy some cosmetic shisedo shit, tho it seems my armpits have gotten used to being crystal raped, wife hasn't complained about the crystals yet, and I've been dragging luggage up mountains to go-to remote onsens.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got this stuff in the mail earlier this week and I'm now a believer. As long as I put it on right after showering is key. I bike commute to work most days so I'd usually have to reapply deodorant after getting to work and wiping down but not anymore. I fucked up monday because I applied it in the morning when I woke up, not after showering the night before. Slight B.O. at the end of the day. Tuesday I applied it before I went to bed and no B.O. at the end of the next day. And since I was off work today I spent the morning cleaning then did a 1 hour ride this afternoon. No B.O. after the ride and that was 14-15 hours after application. Good stuff. I'm sold.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I stink like shit easily and have worked long and hard to get sweat and odor under control.

I have a pretty comprehensive deal. Kiehls body wash exfoliating armpits but balls and feet with brush at least every 3 days. I do regular showers one to two times a day depending on if I worked out that day.

A big mistake people make is applying their deodorant right after they get out of shower while pits are still wet. A big trick to increase. Success is to wait until they are dry after shower. The dryer the better, little to no moisture

I shave brush teeth and apply my products after I get out of the shower and gold bond feet plus nuts/ass and deodorant are the last thing I do so I am as dry as possible by then.

If I’m in a rush I use a blow dryer to help dry it out.

I use this deodorant and it’s absolutely badass.

I just recently shitlorded this weekend and didn’t start smelling noticeably until the third day with no shower, and my wife still wanted to have sex with me. Achievement unlocked.

97DFDE3D-5660-4DAE-BF57-BE6A42D00D90.jpeg

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I stink like shit easily and have worked long and hard to get sweat and odor under control.

I have a pretty comprehensive deal. Kiehls body wash exfoliating armpits but balls and feet with brush at least every 3 days. I do regular showers one to two times a day depending on if I worked out that day.

A big mistake people make is applying their deodorant right after they get out of shower while pits are still wet. A big trick to increase. Success is to wait until they are dry after shower. The dryer the better, little to no moisture

I shave brush teeth and apply my products after I get out of the shower and gold bond feet plus nuts/ass and deodorant are the last thing I do so I am as dry as possible by then.

If I’m in a rush I use a blow dryer to help dry it out.

I use this deodorant and it’s absolutely badass.

I just recently shitlorded this weekend and didn’t start smelling noticeably until the third day with no shower, and my wife still wanted to have sex with me. Achievement unlocked.

View attachment 187984
i just got one of those khiels gift box, hows that working out for you?

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
i just got one of those khiels gift box, hows that working out for you?

I love kiehls. I use their stuff almost exclusively. I feel way fresher walking into the office after a nice shower. if you read ceo from kiehls skincare advice he says the biggest thing you can do is add an spf moisturizer to your daily routine (ie a facial sunscreen). I use the kiehls and es great

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the antiperspirant makes me break out in a red rash camp, hurts like a mother fucker too. I figure you are supposed to sweat for a reason. Pretty much used old spice deodorant for the last decade or so.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in the antiperspirant makes me break out in a red rash camp, hurts like a mother fucker too. I figure you are supposed to sweat for a reason. Pretty much used old spice deodorant for the last decade or so.
Same here man, my skin turns red and starts kinda rotting if I use an antiperspirant. Old spice pure sport is pretty much the only thing I can use without my armpits looking like rotting beef.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I was out all day on NYE. Left my house at 10am and didn't get back until 4:30am on the 1st. Long ass day. Anyway, my salt deodorant stopped working at some point. I noticed a slight musky smell, but not full fledged stink. I was near a McD's, so I went in and grabbed a single salt packet of iodized salt and went into the restroom. Lifted my shirt and wiped my pits with water, then melted some salt onto my fingers and wiped it into my pits. This actually kept me free of all stink until I arrived home and was able to take a shower before completely shutting down. I know it isn't completely the same, but damnit, it worked!

• 1Committed
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So I was out all day on NYE. Left my house at 10am and didn't get back until 4:30am on the 1st. Long ass day. Anyway, my salt deodorant stopped working at some point. I noticed a slight musky smell, but not full fledged stink. I was near a McD's, so I went in and grabbed a single salt packet of iodized salt and went into the restroom. Lifted my shirt and wiped my pits with water, then melted some salt onto my fingers and wiped it into my pits. This actually kept me free of all stink until I arrived home and was able to take a shower before completely shutting down. I know it isn't completely the same, but damnit, it worked!

74D9932B-9235-4E5F-ABD3-FE617F1D0CAB.gif

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I stopped wearing deodorant because I enjoy the smell of my ripe pits. Only wear it when I'm at work since my arms are consistently over patient's heads, lol.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
This salt thing is making me laugh. I’ll have to try it sometime.

I take the nuclear approach to body odor though because my smell can get wierd quickly.

Anything less than total odor genocide is a no go for me. Future Alzheimers be damned.

Craziest shit I ever saw “deodorant” wise was in Brazil. Me and my buddies thought it would be a good idea to go to a strip club. Bad idea, hint: they are all brothels. You walk in and the “strip club” portion is suspiciously empty. That’s because you aren’t meant to stay very long. Long story short we found some “ladies” to hang out with for a while and drink with. It became quickly apparent that they were going for the close but we slowed them down and hung out, i got decently drunk.

It started getting on and they were pushing a little harder and she showed me her panties that had a little bar of something that looked like soap hanging there, and I knew it was time to run. These “strippers” didn’t know how to pole dance, had some questionable tactics, but god bless that booty. I’ll never know exactly what type of febreeze system she was running down there nor do I ever care to find out.

My friend and i game planned our exit (none of them spoke English) and acted like we were going to the restroom and did the ole dash. We of course were paid up with the friendly bartender that was charging us 20/drink (the price to hang with the ladies alone I suppose) lmao.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you ever get smelly pits don't use salt. Wtf.

Just put hand sanitizer in your arm pits. It kills the odor causing bacteria. Saved me at work once or twice when I forgot to put on deodorant

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yo, i gave up on those crystals, tried them again, since i travelled to ny (cuz it was the travel size in my toiltry bag), man those crystals just fail on plane trips or something that traps moisture/sweat (i had a bubble jacket and tshirt on, when i took the bubble jacket off, it was like release "eau de lockerroom")