Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Cybsled

I think the thing that might help is using different characters to keep things interesting for a bit. Next month they are releasing new weapons and heroes, so that will help if they can keep up stuff. New map /w different mechanics could be cool, also.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've got to imagine he'll be done with the game soon. I can't imagine he's enjoying just shitting over everyone else.

Like, right now he's only using the Wingman just to see if he can. And he's...shitting all over everyone with it. Even from like 300 meters away. Where's the fun in that? And how much longer can he possibly do that before people get bored?
When he has near 100k subs and currently 115k viewers... and he has previously said he can't "compete" in FortNite (he's still better than 99.9%). I think Shroud would be dumb not to ride Apex. Otherwise his other legit option is back to PUBG? Yea... I doubt that's happening.

Quick Edit: Also, just looked at PUBG sitting at 9K viewers. Ding dong, its dead Jim.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Shroud said he would never get back to 50k subs; since Apex came out he went from 37k to almost 48k. It is fair to say he has found his new main game.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got to imagine he'll be done with the game soon. I can't imagine he's enjoying just shitting over everyone else.

Like, right now he's only using the Wingman just to see if he can. And he's...shitting all over everyone with it. Even from like 300 meters away. Where's the fun in that? And how much longer can he possibly do that before people get bored?

I mean wingman is one of the best guns so...

EDIT: Also does it seem like the head piercer hop up adds drop to the bullets or am I imagining this?

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh, past few days just so many crash to desktops. Sometimes game will freeze for a couple seconds then crash, other times it's just a smooth instant crash. I can be in the middle of a firefight, dropping from the ship or just sitting behind a rock doing nothing.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just had my first CTD. I also had a drop to main menu saying the party leader quit when the party leader was definitely still in the game.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna ride this game out as long as these Minecrafters and card game players are playing this game. 3 wins in a row tonight, 5 altogether in like 10 games.I almost never feel like there is bullshit shots happening and that I always have a chance in 1v1s.

FeelsGoodMan.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just had my first CTD. I also had a drop to main menu saying the party leader quit when the party leader was definitely still in the game.

"Party leader quit" is from a "stale" party. If some one is party leader plays a bunch of games with person B, then person B invites C, then A leaves and B and C are around it can bug out and pop people in game. Always do a fresh remake with 2+ people.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Downloaded and played for over 5 hours. Shit is fun. If they keep adding new heroes then they have something here.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shroud may be the best, but MoonMoon is 100% the most enjoyable to watch:

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm gonna ride this game out as long as these Minecrafters and card game players are playing this game. 3 wins in a row tonight, 5 altogether in like 10 games.I almost never feel like there is bullshit shots happening and that I always have a chance in 1v1s.

FeelsGoodMan.

This 100%. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing kids on consoles and I get wins. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing professional streamers and I get killed in .2 seconds.

Stave

Potato del Grande
This 100%. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing kids on consoles and I get wins. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing professional streamers and I get killed in .2 seconds.

From PUBG to Blackout, this is the first BR where I feel like I can hotdrop and actually do good/survive. I used to hate hotdropping in other BR games because I would always die right away and then have to sit in queue again. I don't know if it's the engine, or because I played a lot of Titanfall, or these f2p players are all noobs, or what. I can land, find a gun, and take out 1 or 2 other players right away before my teamates get there with weapons. I have even done a few entire squad wipes. I do jump around like a maniac while shooting at them, and movement seems to be better in this game, so maybe I am dodging better, I dunno. And when we do get in mid game engagements, usually it's easy for me to flank around or drop 2 of the 3 players. TTK feels great in this too, which might be part to do with it as well. If we are spotted, we aren't dead in 2 seconds. It becomes more like an actual shootout, with people taking cover, etc.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1549986615903.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users