Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is just a bads-stomping contest, they need to get em all in the same match.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is just a bads-stomping contest, they need to get em all in the same match.

ya this truly is a retarded format, tons of rng, not really that fun to watch as far as the 'tournament' part

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Feels like the crashes are getting worse.

I still haven't had any mid-game crashes thankfully. I have had some as I've started up and alt-tabbed to do something. And today I did have a REALLY slow loading up. usually it's instant. but got huge frame drops and the loading icon in the bottom right for 3 minutes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they were able to get the top 20 teams in this contest into a real tourney where they play like 10-15 games vs. each other, that would be fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This kinda shows a need for some sort of anti-hiding system when down to the last 2 teams.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If they were able to get the top 20 teams in this contest into a real tourney where they play like 10-15 games vs. each other, that would be fun.

I mean, this really isn't a tournament, it's just let streamers splurge out for four hours and pay who ever got luckiest

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I still haven't had any mid-game crashes thankfully. I have had some as I've started up and alt-tabbed to do something. And today I did have a REALLY slow loading up. usually it's instant. but got huge frame drops and the loading icon in the bottom right for 3 minutes.
I've only had 1 but the people I'm playing with are crashing a lot.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like the crashes are getting worse.

I had no issues first few days. Then last few days tons of CTDs with no errors. I was getting frustrated. I actually DL'd new GPU drivers on the 8th(like 418.81 version), which is about around when I started getting issues. I rolled back to my previous drivers today and no CTDs yet. Will have to see if trend continues or just some weird coincidence.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Getting the gunplay and Pathfinder movements down. Feels good. Also my new sensitivty (2.0, I think) helped a TON:

Region lock is perhaps NOT in effect:

Pathfinder jukes feels realllll good!

.....but I learned from the BEST:

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That dizzy kid is unreal. Watched his tournament stream for a bit...he just runs off on his own and 1v3s everyone else.

Cybsled

Watch Seagull play Pathfinder as well. He puts those Overwatch Hammond skills to use.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Best game this morning. 3 kills and liberal use of Bangalores smoke made me a much better teammate.

Also, shout out to Xevy Xevy , I lowered my sensitivity from 4 to 2 and many more shots were hitting. It is night and day.