Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Cybsled

He does a lot of streamed D&D modules, so I am guessing it is that to act as a hook to sub.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Only available to subscribers. lol fuck that guy.

Yeah, he added that a while back when he started doing more shows with several people. Like the Dropped Frames show and all the DND shows he has with multiple people on them which he pays to set up (he has a patreon for them as well). I think the patreons for the DND shows also get the vods, so it'd be odd if you could just watch them for free as a vod without even being a subscriber.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hekotat Hekotat
WellShit.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
All I see is him punching the worst players I've ever seen in the face. His games must just be 65% of his stream snipers again. My final squad battles are dudes who decimate your asshole at any range then come in and peacekeeper you. The fact that dude didn't just bamboozle, side step, and mow him down is saddening.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pretty sure people have already hit peak performance in this game and my old ass can't kill anyone, it was fun while it lasted. Just too twitchy for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty sure people have already hit peak performance in this game and my old ass can't kill anyone, it was fun while it lasted. Just too twitchy for me.

I just turned 40, it's not that crazy like SC.

I added everybody I saw listing a gamer tag. I'm shit but also usually drinking so whatever.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

Welcome to the club. I used to be damned good at shooters too so it’s disappointing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm still good at shooters, but something is wonky about this game. I think it's the severe bullet drop per each gun. Some shit like Flatline can be single fired, but its bullets drop after like 60m as opposed to a Scout which drops at like 125m. Also my tracking is dogshit in this compared to say CoD or OW. I think I just need to keep lowering my sens. There's also a multiplier, not sure if I need to adjust that for full auto recoil like in PUBG or not.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Choco's team is fucking murdering. It really goes to show teamwork > pure aimers in this shit. Watch Choco play Bangalore vs Shroud play Bangalore. Choco smokes like 5x more per game and his team is better for it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
either i'm a retard or you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the brackets and standings on this smash site

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
really surprised how well doc and liriks team is doing, doc is garbage at this game. Assume he's getting carried hard. Also surprised that shrouds team isn't on top by a big margin

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ea needs to get a good tourny mode in asap, these formats are pretty stupid

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
JFC, Shroud has 20 kills, just got the last 6, 173k viewers, and has over 51k subs. He's not going anywhere.