Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Odd, I just had what I'd describe as a client exit. Where the game just quit instead of crashing. First time I've seen that in my 400 + games.

Kinda painful after waiting 10 minutes for a match.

That is the only type of crash I have ever experienced. A few times every day I play I will just be at my desktop with Apex closed. Real shitty bug.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Odd, I just had what I'd describe as a client exit. Where the game just quit instead of crashing. First time I've seen that in my 400 + games.

Kinda painful after waiting 10 minutes for a match.
That's the only kind of crash I ever had in this game. Happened once. That's called a CTD. If it happens a lot it's usually because your RAM overclock is bad. If it happens rarely it's just something you have to deal with.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is the only type of crash I have ever experienced. A few times every day I play I will just be at my desktop with Apex closed. Real shitty bug.

Ditto. I never get an error or the game locking up and I have to end task. It just closes instantly and I am back at desktop. Probably does it smoother then if I tried to close the game myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Queue now at a standstill. 9700+ 10 min ago and 9600+ in queue now.

They shit fucked up.

Edit: I R dumb, it is not telling me my place in queue, just the total queue.

EVERYTHING IS FINE

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Queue now at a standstill. 9700+ 10 min ago and 9600+ in queue now.

They shit fucked up.

Edit: I R dumb, it is not telling me my place in queue, just the total queue.

EVERYTHING IS FINE
Is this supposed to be the Anthem thread?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No the play button in Apex starting showing queue numbers for some reason after the last patch. Far as I can tell they don't mean anything though?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
No the play button in Apex starting showing queue numbers for some reason after the last patch. Far as I can tell they don't mean anything though?

May not mean anything but until today games launched in less than 2 min and today it has been 10+.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Choco was practicing before the tourney and said he waited "ready" for 20ish minutes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I normally get an error box, null pointer + a small offset usually. In days of yore I'd have stepped into it with a debugger but now everyone has some kind of cheat prevention. This one has the little blue pedobear that Empyrion also uses. I thought it was a unity thing but guess not.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just ran into somebody with 3k kills and 650k damage. To be young and put that many hours into the game fills me with loathing envy. In my old age my fucking back hurts if I sit in this chair for more then 2-3 hours. I once got up after a long 4 hour session and literally thought I had broken my ass.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Never crashed weirdly. My teammates crash 1-3 times in a 4-hour play session though. Pretty sure it has to do with newer video cards. I have a shitty 970 and everyone else has a 10x or 20x and they keep crashing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Borderless Window crashes a lot less often. My teammates switched to that and almost never crash when they were crashing very frequently before.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Borderless Window crashes a lot less often. My teammates switched to that and almost never crash when they were crashing very frequently before.
I switched to borderless window the first day because I read something about it helping stutter. I've never crashed.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For having added all the tags, some of you are failing at it.

FoH_Sludig. Save me from these pubs.