Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
You can tag me, I’m an upgrade from PuG but not much.

I like to deal my life in damage before I die, that’s my goal

Deathbrite

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Jesus the fortnite kids and potatoes are in the game now, in mass lol.

FoH_Epicsmooth

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Just ran into somebody with 3k kills and 650k damage. To be young and put that many hours into the game fills me with loathing envy. In my old age my fucking back hurts if I sit in this chair for more then 2-3 hours. I once got up after a long 4 hour session and literally thought I had broken my ass.
i used to get massive back pain while gaming. I started working out, and doing 30 min a day on the heavy bag right when i wake up and some light weights, now i have no problems with back pain while gaming. Im 42. it helped a fuckton.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Woke up and decided to play my first ever match with rando's. Got my first win.

Feels weird. 43 hours in with my normal crew and we get top 3 a lot, but never won.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me and my buddy just got teamed in the last circle with 2 other squads. These guys wouldn't shoot each other but they were going for us. Pathetically for them they still lost.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I suck but I'm slowly getting better. I pulled off an insane slide on some dude chasing me, 180 slide spun right around and Flatlined him to the face from full to zero.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just big FYI, sliding while hip firing is basically 100% accuracy. So sliding at people with 301s or SMG's or a Spitfire is pretty much the best way to fight. Kind of dumb, but whatever. There's some great clips of people sliding down the mega hill by Cascades and just destroying multiple people while continually sliding.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is way to stingy on boxes. I only get a box once every 3 levels now. I wonder if it keeps going up too as you level. I mean I guess they gotta sell boxes, but I don't know. The boxes I do get are always 2 grays and a blue anyway. Don't think I've gotten a lego since 10 and a purple since around there too. I'm 55. Not a huge deal, I'm interested to see what they do with battle pass. Right now I don't feel any draw to spend money. Probably helps that their character design is garbage.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They've got to do something about death boxes:

...or maybe not. Sometimes it's pretty funny. Until you walk out of your Gib bubble to throw an airstrike and a fucking box knocks you back in and you airstrike yourself. That's a feels bad moment.

Cybsled

I love how a grave for the BFV BR was already dug and ready

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I played this last night for a couple hours and was really enjoying it, but I'm crashing like crazy. Crashed every other game I played.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rumor is 6 man Squads are coming. Ohhhh boy! That shit will be chaos. One of each legend, the rando salt over losing their "main" would be ridiculous. The fucking battles will be Ult spams like OW pro games. Not sure it's the way to go, but I'll definitely try it.

Gonna laff at all the "NO I WANT BANGALORE!" nerds.

Cybsled

You occasionally get that anyways with the current 3 squads. Besides, Shroud mentioned they are releasing more legends next month, so the pool of picks will be much larger than it is now by the time they go with 6 squad.

Honestly they need to keep this a squad only game. Solos wouldn't work in this without massive reworks to the game mechanics, to the point where it wouldnt even feel like the same game anymore.