Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Fadaar

That guy
Solo would only work if they removed the classes and do what Blackout did with the perks being pickups

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm gonna be sad mad if they shit out 3 new characters and don't make gas nazi actually playable.

Need a 3rd to drop with if anyone is playing solo add me zeromancer01 - game is completely overrun with literal children and you're better off just not playing that using a random filler.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm gonna be sad mad if they shit out 3 new characters and don't make gas nazi actually playable.

Need a 3rd to drop with if anyone is playing solo add me zeromancer01 - game is completely overrun with literal children and you're better off just not playing that using a random filler.

It's varied for me. Played solo all morning today, got a couple of wins and one of them was a wraith with 10+ kills and ~2k damage that I was just trying to keep up with. Don't think I barely did anything the whole game but smoke. And then yes other games where your partners are shit. For those ones I just go off on my own and work on some gun combos I've barely tried yet. Though speaking of that I'm finding that I prefer just using all light ammo weapons so far. 301/G7 and then R-99 or Alternator is my preferred. Though if I can get a decked out Spitfire early then I'll stick with that as it just rapes at medium to close range.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Randoms quit when they die is the main problem. I can usually rescue and recover but people just don't have any patience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
The hackers are already out in full force . I was teamed with at least 3 100% hackers yesterday just steamrolling squads not missing a shot, getting 20 kills dealing 3-4k damage. They need to put this to sleep asap

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just got robbed of what would have been my first 3000 damage game. Oh well at least I got the 2500 damage badge. 14 kills with it too which is kind of nice. The more I use Wraith the more I'm realizing she is by far my favorite character in the lineup. Bangalore/Bloodhound are close second though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I hope that they put legends on sale one in awhile; I don't want to buy any without knowing that policy for the future.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The hackers are already out in full force . I was teamed with at least 3 100% hackers yesterday just steamrolling squads not missing a shot, getting 20 kills dealing 3-4k damage. They need to put this to sleep asap

They just did a huge wave of bannings, I mean, what else can they do other than what they are?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I honestly don't know if I've died to a hacker. Probably just given how many games I play, but good people with the right gun can delete you as is, so I never really know. My teammates suspected some guy last night who Devotioned me from wind up at like 50m in .35 seconds at 175hp. We spectated him. Huge fucking potato. Even the terrible can get lucky.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m awful at this game and feel bad for randoms that get me, lol, but I have fun and I’m trying to get better.

• 1Like

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
They just did a huge wave of bannings, I mean, what else can they do other than what they are?

You could tie accounts to a cellular number and require SMS verification. Unfortunately when games are f2p cheaters can always just make another account, they can still get a burner but at a certain point its a hassle for most cheaters.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It takes 20 seconds to download a texting app that gives you a phone number to text from and you can swap them at anytime.

Verification that that would deter people not help things.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I get a constant micro-stutter whenever I'm jumpmaster. Made a post on Reddit but got no responses. It doesn't impact any of the rest of the game.

The problem is that it also impacts my team, but only for the jump. If anyone else is JM, no issues.

I've tried turning down a bunch of video settings and it doesn't help, and I've tried all 3 of the screen options.

Anyone else got this, or have any ideas?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I get a constant micro-stutter whenever I'm jumpmaster. Made a post on Reddit but got no responses. It doesn't impact any of the rest of the game.

The problem is that it also impacts my team, but only for the jump. If anyone else is JM, no issues.

I've tried turning down a bunch of video settings and it doesn't help, and I've tried all 3 of the screen options.

I do but I thought it was because of my WiFi. I haven’t played since I moved into the new place last night.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

That's gotta be a bandwidth issue.
Well, maybe not a bandwidth issue exactly, but something to do with how your home network is processing being spammed with too many packets. The packet captures for this game are an absolute horror show.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like I'd get it when someone else is jumpmaster though? And why is it then impacting people who jump with me when I'm jumpmaster?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like I'd get it when someone else is jumpmaster though? And why is it then impacting people who jump with me when I'm jumpmaster?

Try using a VPN and see if that helps at all. Probably won't but I'm just throwing shit seeing if it sticks.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone feel like sometimes when they get hit they get slowed and sometimes they don't get slowed?