Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
First confirmed hacker today. Just classic ESP/aimbot. Unfortunately his teammate got the last hit on me so I couldn't spectate. He killed my teammate though who watched him attempt to shoot people through walls all the way to his 14 kill win. The dude was a Bangalore and would just smoke right on them and then laser everyone to death through the smoke. He did ALMOST die at the end to the last guy who got him to half 1/2 though!

pretty sure you can change the team mate you're spectating.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The wingman, lets talk about it. Some games I hit every shot and dominate, and other games I miss three clips worth and die.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The wingman, lets talk about it. Some games I hit every shot and dominate, and other games I miss three clips worth and die.
This is the skill ceiling vs skill floor debate. If they're going to include a gun that can dominate with high skill there needs to be other high skill plays to face it beyond "get your own wingman and be even better"

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wingman and R-301 both feel that way yea. The real FPS autismos just melt face with either and you'll lose every gun fight vs them any anything even close to equal footing.

The Peace Keeper is truly the gun of the people and the great equalizier!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
All the guns pretty much have their place. Except Flatline. Fuck that garbage. I had to single fire that shit the other day as my ranged weapon. Never again. I'll fucking P2020 over that garbage.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The evolution of my gameplay has been...
Land far away, loot up and die quickly 10 min later when loot quest is done (almost no kills)
Land in the most dangerous place I can and have insane brawl that not likely to survive (Kills almost every game but die early)
to now I try to find a balance between the two, I still want to be in a fight within the first 3 mins but I don't necessarily want to play who got a gun first whack a mole. I think the earlier you are in a fight the sooner you can see if you are with total potatoes who are just going to die with zero damage anyway so might as well get it over with quickly.

Of my champion matches it seems you need to beat 3 squads on average to win, the first early ill equipped fight, the second mid game fight hopefully engaging a group already fighting, and then the final I hope I peacemaker their best player before they out aim me fight.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Landed airport, both teammates die. Run to runoff to get some gear and use the balloon to fly back to their boxes. Rez them. Sandwich kill our way to some gear and then win the game. Felt pretty good.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I need to get better at picking up things that upgrade my current loadout over picking up everything I see.

Anyone playing on PS4? With Voice comms?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I need to get better at picking up things that upgrade my current loadout over picking up everything I see.

Anyone playing on PS4? With Voice comms?
I do, but it's usually mornings. I work mids

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Landed airport, both teammates die. Run to runoff to get some gear and use the balloon to fly back to their boxes. Rez them. Sandwich kill our way to some gear and then win the game. Felt pretty good.
Was that our win last night? It was a good one.

Cybsled

I’m thinking Shroud is right on Eva8 > Peacekeeper. I’ve been running that and it is much more forgiving in mobile fights at close range. I can get off multiple shots vs just 1.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I’m thinking Shroud is right on Eva8 > Peacekeeper. I’ve been running that and it is much more forgiving in mobile fights at close range. I can get off multiple shots vs just 1.
I have been on the EVA Train awhile now, it is like the full auto (or whatever the fuck it is called) in Fortnite.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
All the guns pretty much have their place. Except Flatline. Fuck that garbage. I had to single fire that shit the other day as my ranged weapon. Never again. I'll fucking P2020 over that garbage.
I feel ya, for some reason it kept being my go to AR every time i found it. Then i saw its spray pattern. Holy fuck its all over the damn place. It explained many losses i got...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea at least people know they're going to be fucked when they pick up a Mozambique. With the Flatline you actually think you have a chance, until you start firing. Worst gun in the game.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I actually like the Flatline. The only two weapons I consider garbage are the P2020 and the Mozambique.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I use peacekeeper for up close and had been using flatline as my mid to long, but I have also used 301 I have trouble liking either one really. Every fight I'm trying to close the distance and just use the shotgun.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't read up on guns but used the Eva8 a couple days ago and fell in love immediately. Definitely over peacekeeper