Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Cybsled

They haven't done any balancing of characters yet, so saying "game balance is fuct forever" is kind of dumb.

The game doesn't need solo mode, you just need people to play with. Maybe you're just unlucky, but 90% of my public games are usually fine. Maybe 1 in 10 games someone DC's early/rages when you pick the character they want/are trolls, if that.

Plus solo mode is hacker paradise. Not to say hacking doesn't happen in groups, but hackers have to be much more careful if they are grouping with randoms and can't do full bullshit hackathons without being noticed/reported.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
. Maybe you're just unlucky, but 90% of my public games are usually fine.

This right here is truth. After a few hours of frustration with my buddies, I did just joined a game alone to play with pubs, won with 5 kills, 1400 dmg, other guys had 3 and 5 and also 1k-1500 dmg.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is melee so fucking buggy in this game. Or hit reg or something. Sometimes you'll just hit somebody, hear the hit sound and everything and it does 0 damage.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
So out of no where I grew to love the scout. In one game I had a 5 kill hot drop with it, and won a game using it close range.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why is melee so fucking buggy in this game. Or hit reg or something. Sometimes you'll just hit somebody, hear the hit sound and everything and it does 0 damage.
Hit reg has been fucking bad today.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least once a week I try out the Flatline again. At least once a week I troll myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Hemlock + Eva is my dream team.

Also lifeline has become my new favorite legend, such good abilities.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been playing Lifeline instead of Pathfinder/Bloodhound. This game is only balanced for 3 characters. If you're not Wraith/Lifeline/Bangalore you're at a sever disadvantage. ALMOST had the threepeat wins with my friend who was literally level 5 yesterday because I was on Lifeline just dicking everyone. She can't be hit and she heals faster? Fuck off.

Fix the hitboxes. I honestly care about this more than the Wingman.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried this today and the hitbox issue is an abomination.

Wouldnt play again.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Hemlock + Eva is my dream team.

I've started going double R45. with an extended mag, you just tear through people. And carrying two of them means you can empty 2 mags on the other guy before he even gets through one. don't get me wrong, I'm still shit. But I'm slightly less shit this way

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
R99 and Wingman. Wingman is deadly with Skull.