Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Really loving solo play. I hope they see the numbers for the next week and keep it around for way way longer. I much rather it be me vs the world instead of 3 man squads.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Clsssic retards playing a FREE game. "They hyped up the skins and they cost too much". This isnt call of duty where you pay 60-120 bucks for a game for it to be gated.

If you want a FREE battle royal kill stuff and do things type of game, download this and have fun!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Clsssic retards playing a FREE game. "They hyped up the skins and they cost too much". This isnt call of duty where you pay 60-120 bucks for a game for it to be gated.

If you want a FREE battle royal kill stuff and do things type of game, download this and have fun!

I think it is a tad bit different when your paying customers are saying they cost too much. He bitches a ton, but I think he has a point in that these companies price themselves out of a ton of casual purchases by not making them cheaper. They go for the extreme whales instead of even trying to get 1000 people to buy at quarter of the price.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well solos is awful! It's all about luck. Being in the right place and the right guy to attack everyone last. Maps way too small for that many people. I guess it's applying to the "always drop school" type people from PUBG. They just want to see if they can kill 4 people at the beginning then somehow win the end. It's all just a big crapshoot. If they dropped it to 40ish people or less it'd be much more reasonable. I wasn't exactly enjoying fighting 4+ people at once while in the omega-fast gas.

Think duos would've been way more fun. That way the rez mechanics would still work and that is one of the defining features of the game. A shame. They've also added in more bugs. Silent characters (Pathfinder, Octane) are now audible but other characters are now silent (bloodhound, lifeline)! Hurray!

Oh and this bug:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
That bug has been around, at least the few times I have seen it happen.. usually happens in 'cornered' area's where it falls through the map. Not sure if its a known bug, but I have seen it for awhile now since my friend is a caus main. I can't say i've seen it happen inside a building, but I have seen it a number of times on the cliff faces.

I've been enjoying solo's, the only problem I find is getting teamed by friends who queue. Usually when i'm queuing my friends; we are hunting each other and trying to boast who is better.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Duos would have been interesting, but it would have been all Lifeline + Gibralter or Caustic.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Twitch Rivals solo tourney is right now. You can see how it plays. Just random assfuckery (and not in the cool way) and then the actual gameplay and skill is shown late situations where it's less than 10 people, but getting there is almost all RNG.

I expected a million GIBS and Caustics in solos. I played for 3-4 hours I think and I remember 2 Caustics and I don't remember 1 Gib. It was always Pathfinders/Mirages/Wraiths. Pathfinder makes sense, Mirage is because people are retarded and think he's good, and Wraiths are because they all jerkoff to Dizzy.

Personally in Duo I'd go Lifeline/Pathfinder or Lifeline/Bang but I'd definitely go Lifeline.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Twitch Rivals solo tourney is right now. You can see how it plays. Just random assfuckery (and not in the cool way) and then the actual gameplay and skill is shown late situations where it's less than 10 people, but getting there is almost all RNG.

I expected a million GIBS and Caustics in solos. I played for 3-4 hours I think and I remember 2 Caustics and I don't remember 1 Gib. It was always Pathfinders/Mirages/Wraiths. Pathfinder makes sense, Mirage is because people are retarded and think he's good, and Wraiths are because they all jerkoff to Dizzy.

Personally in Duo I'd go Lifeline/Pathfinder or Lifeline/Bang but I'd definitely go Lifeline.
I told you it would be Pathfinder. Grapple is way better for joining and escaping fights than almost any ability. Wraith too. Mirage is so bad against anyone who isn't an idiot.

I would have also expected some Octanes because he can just get around the map faster than anyone else when he's all by himself.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah played some solo. Got my ass kicked for no other reason than pure chance. Only way I survived to top 10 was a lucky shield and also got a beefed up triple take so I just camped around areas hiding and not engaging. Killed two people including the champion just camping. Then I got circle fucked and died outside that anyway.

Other than that anytime I want to play any strategic way what so ever it doesn’t work. It’s all luck.

Map is too small. Ring comes in too quick. Ring damage is very harsh passed the first ring. It just isn’t balanced at all for solo mode and this whole thing, especially the prices of iron cosmetics and crates (fucking kidding me with those prices???). Leads me to think they didn’t give a shit, they obviously didn’t put any thought behind it, and EA is pumping out a cash grab here.

Xevy

Log Wizard

I was robbed of one. Ended winning that game by sitting on a roof in the end circle as Caustic/Watson/Wraith while two helpless teams below us just had to try and hide. Felt like ranked.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone still play this? didnt give it much time on release was kinda burned out on BRs, but been playing the last 2 days on solo and it seems fun, finding 2 others to roll with though would be dope, post here or PM me here and well get eachother added up

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
anyone still play this? didnt give it much time on release was kinda burned out on BRs, but been playing the last 2 days on solo and it seems fun, finding 2 others to roll with though would be dope, post here or PM me here and well get eachother added up

Bunch of people play but it kinda depends on your playtime! Xevy Xevy is pretty much top #100 so he wont play with the plebs.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
im east coast so anything after 4pm im down for, its not my first BR i just havent put any time into it yet, im solid on comms n callouts and all that good stuff, if you wouldent mind taking me under your wing, my biggest thing now is just re learning how all the guns work again, and what my ideal setup would be.

AsleepdanZzz

Is my origin feel free to add me, been playing quite a bit the last 2 days having fun on solo, good way to practice 1v1 gun fights and scenarios think its a good way to ease in before you go blind into 3v3 and ruin 2 other peoples games.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Reinstalled the game after not playing since season 1 first came out, did about 10 games of solo and ran into two wall hackers lol. Think I'll just uninstall.

Lot of balance changes from when I played and map changes that I don't feel like getting used too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the amount of hacking in this game is pretty nuts. Wall/map hacks seem to be the most common.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Played with NRG_Mohr today. And by played, I mean he was in my random squad, got knocked out by the first person he fought, then rage quit even though we wiped the team and could've easily rezzed him. Very pro player. The other dude and I went on to get like 16 kills and get 2nd or 3rd place. Yikees.

Game is more fun goofin in random squads than playing solo. That is for FUCKING sure.

Even when dudes go afk on drop because of their "girlfriend" (Mom?)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sometimes I know my shots don't hit long range because of projectile speed, but other times, I'm not quite sure.

It was a fun day, but a rough day.

This feels more like PUBG after long sessions. You notice stuff that isn't working correctly and you don't even get mad anymore. You just accept it.