Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hoping the Winter update drops today. Looks to be a 3 round multiplayer battle where you pick your load out and no loot drops in the world - Not sure if it is squad based or free for all. And some Cosmetics obviously.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Had a good time this weekend, won a couple games. Didn't get to play the old map much though as friends I was with like the new one.

I still have no idea where I am in the new one. Wandering blind trying to stumble into loot, people falling out of the ceiling shooting me in the back etc

Xevy

Log Wizard
Played the old map yesterday for ~6 hours. Got about 5 wins. It's the oooooolllddd Map, so no Stompy Bois, or The Cage, or any of the stuff that I actually thought were improvements on the original. I think most of the players playing it were nostalgia boys because it was pretty much a slaughter compared to when I go into regular. It's possible they didn't have an ELO effecting the playlist since it was temporary and that's why.

Warning, volume is loud AF because old nerds come in and say "I CAN'T HEAR YOU TURN IT UP!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Played the old map yesterday for ~6 hours. Got about 5 wins. It's the oooooolllddd Map, so no Stompy Bois, or The Cage, or any of the stuff that I actually thought were improvements on the original. I think most of the players playing it were nostalgia boys because it was pretty much a slaughter compared to when I go into regular. It's possible they didn't have an ELO effecting the playlist since it was temporary and that's why.

Warning, volume is loud AF because old nerds come in and say "I CAN'T HEAR YOU TURN IT UP!"

If you played on PS4 I would own your ass and then watch you cry on your stream.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still play this on pc? could use some people to group with solo Q with randoms with no mics gets old quick, none of my friends ever play fps/BRs like that mostly mmo/moba/arpg people.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I want to pick this up again, but haven’t played since last March, shortly after octane came out. Can anyone give me a rundown of what’s happened in the game since? New weps, maps, characters?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I had a ton of fun when grouping up with Utnayan Utnayan on PS4. To bad my play time has been crap as of lately.

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I found the "reason", it was the time.

Early in the morning, all old people. People with patience.

Now around the witching hour, every single time, drop immediately, go down, die without a gun. Or somehow battle it out and win and run out of ammo and die to someone that looted before fighting.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I found the "reason", it was the time.

Early in the morning, all old people. People with patience.

Now around the witching hour, every single time, drop immediately, go down, die without a gun. Or somehow battle it out and win and run out of ammo and die to someone that looted before fighting.
School all over the world about to be out forever, rip your gaming experience everywhere.

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It is crazy after all this time, there's still no goddamn way to tell how many wins you have. 40 other meaningless stats nobody cares about sure, but wins? No.

I'd love to know if they ever tried to explain why this is?

Edito, they did add it! It's under account stats. Woohoo!

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
First ever game. Had no idea what was going on, but this dude certainly did... First game....
unknown-21.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
It is crazy after all this time, there's still no goddamn way to tell how many wins you have. 40 other meaningless stats nobody cares about sure, but wins? No.

I'd love to know if they ever tried to explain why this is?

Edito, they did add it! It's under account stats. Woohoo!

It's been there forever, brosef